Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Cherry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:17 am
Hellows.

....................................................................................................

I am Cherrylay, and that's my nickname :3.
My real name is Quynhtran, and that's Asian, if you havn't notice that xP.
Quynhtran is umhn.. A Vietnammes-ish name, so that's why it's a weird name.
I live in Denmark, on an island, named Sjælland / Sjaelland.
Here do I live with my dad and step mom. My mom was leaving me when I was 9,
then she traveled to USA, and live there.
Every summer do I visit her, like a I do this summer <3.
My birthday is on 20th April 1995, that's right, I'm only 12.
But I really like to play gaia, and I'm not a problem, am I? :0
I'm a 5th class - 6th class studden after summer.
When I'm not in school, I'm in our garden to take care of it x3.
I like drawing. Sometimes I like to draw realistic, and other times just Anime/manga. I like to draw humans.
My friends in my class, always says 'Wow, it's a pretty piece of art! How can you draw like that?' or something like that.
Sometimes I just think 'Oh my god, is that me, who drawed that awesome piece of art?!' xDD.
But I don't only do arts, if I like to, I play piano.
If I don't play piano, draw or am in the garden, I spend all my time, on the computer.
I like to hear music. I don't really have some favorite kinds of musics.
I just hear the music I like. But the mostly of the music I hear are: Heavy,
Classic, J-rock and dance. I like a little bit rap too, sometimes, I try to rap some songs ^^;.
I like to read manga and watch anime. That's a part of my interest n-n.
In the start I tried, Tokyo mew mew, then I really like to read them.
Later I tried to watch anime... I don't only read these books, I really like fantasy books. I don't really have anymore to tell you about,
hoped you enjoyed my text, it's a part of me n__n <3.

Umhn.. If I did won a million, I would buy a kitsune mask, to my friend, Sandra-dk. Because she gave me so much..
So many things, and helped me with anything I wanted.
That's the smallest thing I can do for her. She had questing for it for a time,
but didn't continue because she would help me with my kiki quest.

I was not reffered by someone. I noticed it in the chatbox :3.

........................................................................................................

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:03 am
Hiya, I'm [Shooting.Star].
I've been on gaia for quite a while but went off for quite a while, then somewhere around the start of this year I went back on, I'm not entirely sure. sweatdrop
I love anime and manga. My favourites are Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Bleach and some more.

[Shooting.Star]

[.Edgeboy Max.]

Professional Snowfriend

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:09 am
I'm Max. Live with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:12 pm
Hello, I'm Caelita- no spaces needed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., or Cae if you prefer.

I'm turning 21 the 28th of June - Hooray! I don't drink though, so it's just another year closer to being able to rent a car lol.

I like to draw, read, do html, watch movies, sleep... Usual laziness.

I love to chat with new people :3 so feel free to pm me or whatever.

I finally succumbed and joined this thing. I've seen it literally everywhere, but didn't join till now.. on a whim. I honestly think I won't win, but giveaways like these bring the best chats :3, so here I am. On the off off off off chance that I do win, I'd probably buy some things for friends, and maybe hold a giveaway of my own.

c a e l i t a

Lenniel

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:20 pm
You can Call me Lenniel. I live in San Diego. I started on Gaia a few months ago. I checked out the banner at the Ball a few weeks back. and ran amuck in my underwear during the event at the time...Heh...It was fun. Gold? It's ok, but mostly, I like having fun. I see winning gold as a nice fringe benefit. I'm also on Myspace. My URL is seph666. Check it out!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:58 pm
User Image°o.O"·.·´¯`·.·".·´¯`·->No one dies a virgin,
User ImageIm yadira im 19 and i live in Puerto Rico

Most of the time im super Happy xD

Very Rndom

And Im rarley mad i never get mad xD

Anyways

I want a grass skirt and if i win thats what im goin to buy xDUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life screws us all!<-·´¯`·."·.·´¯`·.·"O.o°User Image

MelodyFaery

Dark Amnesty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:37 pm
Hey, I'm Ryo, and I'm one of the younger Gaians. I like anime/manga, especially Naruto, and am working on beating Kingdom Hearts 2.

Oh, yeah, and I'm insane. Deal with it. twisted rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:39 pm
Hey! I'm Hannah.
I'm 12 years old. I don't see the use in lying about my age because i am almost 13, therefore about "old enough" to play Gaia.
I live in Ohio, and I tend to stay inside alot during the summer and on the computer, mainly for friends. I would love to go outside and mess around, but that isn't exactly an option when your house on a very busy street. crying
I have a lot of good friends, but outlaw x3 and kawaikitten are two of my best friends.
With the winnings, I would buy my dream avii's, and also buy my best friends theirs, too.
although I may be only to buy one of my dream avii's, that would still be awesome.
I'm really happy that you are doing this and helping out a bunch of people. 3nodding you're a good person ^_^
I really hope if I don't win 1,000,000 gold, or my best friends, then I hope someone who really deserves it gets the money.
Good luck everyone!
And congratulations to whoever wins 1,000,000 gold!

~*Hannii heart

P.S. I am sorry if my signature appears like it is begging for donations; sweatdrop I didn't mean for it to seem like that. heart  

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Hi im Ama-chan, im 18 and love anime/manga. I wish to work with animation and i love to draw, i love ninjas and i LOVE Naruto, Ive been on gaia for a while, a year i think confused . I found thins givaway by randomly stumbled in to this guild lookin for charitys and game events sweatdrop , and if i were to be chosen and win, i would use the money to either buy me a steel plated ninja head band(if 700,000 gold or more), or save it so that i can afford one( if less than 700,000gold). If i were to get the 1,000,000 gold prize i would get my head band and either donate the rest to some one who realy needs it or give it back to this guild so it can give it to the next winner. So four leaf clovers everyone! 4laugh (good luck)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:53 pm
Hi.
I'm Zombie. I'm from (817)TX, that's Ft Worth if you wanted to know exactly.
I like Tattoos, Piercings, Zombies, Pirates Horror Movies, My boyfriend and my 3 cats.
I hate my job. it sucks.

The end.  

corpse banger

Miz Cherrie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:18 pm
hi im cherry674 if i win any amount of gold i plan to complete my dream avatar and with my left over gold i plan to donate to this guild and help people who need gold!! i really hope i win and i really do deserve it i have 2k and barely anything on my dream avatar i love music and i love helping people!!! i hope everyone has a great life and i wish u the best luck of winning!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:22 pm
Shadow fox Azumi
Hi im Ama-chan, im 18 and love anime/manga. I wish to work with animation and i love to draw, i love ninjas and i LOVE Naruto, Ive been on gaia for a while, a year i think confused . I found thins givaway by randomly stumbled in to this guild lookin for charitys and game events sweatdrop , and if i were to be chosen and win, i would use the money to either buy me a steel plated ninja head band(if 700,000 gold or more), or save it so that i can afford one( if less than 700,000gold). If i were to get the 1,000,000 gold prize i would get my head band and either donate the rest to some one who realy needs it or give it back to this guild so it can give it to the next winner. So four leaf clovers everyone! 4laugh (good luck)
wow u seem like a cool person!!  

Miz Cherrie

Kisse x Fatalis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:40 pm

^^ I'm Pchui. I'm thirteen, and I live in a box on the side of an Interstate Highway.

I found the Mil-A-Day Giveaway because it's been floating around everywhere! >_>

I would probably spend any gold I got, towards a quest. ^^ If I got a lot, though, I would probably help some other Gaians, too, as I've been doing recently.

heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Hey everyone! Names Orodreth, which means Thomas in elvish which is my real name. I'm 19 years old and I've been on Gaia for almost three years. I like to read, write, sing, dance, play sports, play games, DnD, D20, and of course, Gaia!  

Oro Calmcacil

Yeata Zi

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:14 pm
hihi. I'm Zi

ummmmm I.... joined this because my friend had a link in her siggy. HURRAI!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games