Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

closer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:45 am
(using firefox)

When you do the preview, and it doesn't load, right click and click on "show image" the image will take load in the shop browser, then hit back and it will work the next time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:59 am
closer
(using firefox)

When you do the preview, and it doesn't load, right click and click on "show image" the image will take load in the shop browser, then hit back and it will work the next time.

It's still not working for me. sweatdrop  

Khorkalba

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:37 am
User Image

I'm a little late for the party again. But you know, there's the whole lazy thing going on. And my pen was dying lol. *adds pen to Christmas list*

Gaia has been nothing but evil the last few days. Grrrr. Makes me angry. At least the guilds have been working most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:49 am
Indeed the only place free of glitches for me is the guilds. And I hope it stays that way Lol.
Bah I am leaving fo a four day trip in about an hour. I will miss you guys lol even though we don't know each other in real life. Except for Closer.
Have fun on the Christmas events! I wonder when those will start. whee  

Onoj

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:54 am
Speaking of the Christmas event, I might have to give my present on the 24th because the computer access I thought I'd have on the 25th is no longer available. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:23 am
I don't know what to give my recipient. It's nagging at me.  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:43 am
I had bought the present before i found out who I was buying for, because I thought it had to be given on friday... xd

But, I hope whoever Im giving it to likes it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:56 pm
I really like the new baggy snow pants in Durem Depot xd They are soo awesome! Im going to wait a little while until my gold count goes up again before I buy anything.  

Imyavie

curumo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:03 pm
Man... Someone else to give a gift to. But this'll be easier to buy. Man, am I ever excited. I don't know what I'm buying, but it'll be good because I don't have to wear it!

*fires up the old GAC*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:06 pm
I am actually having trouble figuring out what to buy! sweatdrop  

Imyavie

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:27 pm
just a suggestion, should we make the exchange date the 24th, as some people might not be able to get to a computer on the 25th.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:34 pm
I know what I want to buy, but I need a little more gold.

And I think giving the gifts on the 24th is a good idea. I'm not sure what I'll be doing on Christmas and I don't know if I'll be able to get on the comp.  

Kementari

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:11 pm
Kementari
I know what I want to buy, but I need a little more gold.

And I think giving the gifts on the 24th is a good idea. I'm not sure what I'll be doing on Christmas and I don't know if I'll be able to get on the comp.

same with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:24 pm
thaxul
just a suggestion, should we make the exchange date the 24th, as some people might not be able to get to a computer on the 25th.

3nodding The 24th would be better... bearing in mind time-differences amongst guild members, as well.  

Khorkalba

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:40 pm
Spam and glitches everywhere...my eyes burn. gonk

I can say with absolute certainty that my Christmas will be nothing better than s**t. So I might be online on Christmas Day. neutral  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games