Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:44 pm

"SEE GOHMA?? STOP RUNNING!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:46 pm

He frowned again. "I'm not running." He said calmly. "I am getting something special. If you would like to come then hurry. Zetsumei isn't going to wait much longer."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:50 pm

Miharu frowned and ran to them "Just don't forget to tell Fluffy to bring Shu!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:51 pm

"I guess I better go back, I mean, there's no reason to be angry at them....." Ikkie jumed off his tree and headed back

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:54 pm

"He'll have to come back." Gohma said as he grabbed her around the waist. "Hold on tightly." Zetsumei stepped forward and grabbed his shoulder before he disapeared. He reapeared infront of a temple that looked almost exactly like the first only it was overgrown with ivy. Gohma let Miharu go and told Zetsumei to return for Shu.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:56 pm

"Was all this a trick for you to almost touch my behind?"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:58 pm

Gohma smiled softly. "I touched no where near your behind thankyou." He walked to the door of the temple. It was like the other one and he layed his hands against it waiting.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:03 pm

"Oh may I try? Are we going to the wind temple? I wanna go to the wind temple!!" Miharu yelled

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:03 pm

Ikkie walked in a foresty area. 12 ninja were actually targeting the ANBU Commander."Hey isi'nt that the ANBU Commander of Kohona? that fire boy? If we waist him then we'll get rewarded handsomely.......everyone go in to a tree and get ready to attack!"
The ninja split up and went in to trees, hiding, watching the young man, waiting for the perfect time to strike. Ikkie continued walking. The man pulled out a kunai "NOW!!!!" The man jumped towards Ikkie noticing he was the only one attacking. but before he could reach him, Ikkie cut his hands off. "AAHHHHHHHH! but how?!?!?!?" The man looked around to see bodies hanging from trees on fire and bodies on the floor, buring to a crisp. "Good-bye" Ikkie, moving a single finger lit the man on fire, and continued walking to the others. Eventually reaching them
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:07 pm

"Earth temple, built by the first person to use earth.......very impressive"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:10 pm

((Earth temple that is over 100 miles away and built to house a powerful artifact made by my clan. It is the elemental stone of earth. I will have it, Miharu has the Wind stone, and Ozzy the fire... Just thought I would fill you in there))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:14 pm

((STONES?!??!? IN MY RP PROFILE MY FAMILY IS WORSHIPED BY EVERY FIRE NINJA! it has several artifacts such as THE FIRE STONE thank you very much! and it has the Uchiha fire scroll now, the fire scroll, fire orb, fire katana(In my possesion) and I'm the greatest fire ninja in the world at the moment, so who should have the stone, me or Ozzy?????))

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:14 pm

Gohma laughed. "Try as you might Miharu. The door will only open to two peoples chakra. Mine and the other persons who's ancestor made it. You can open the wind temple even though we have no need to go there."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 pm

((AND MY GREATx8 GRANDPA discovered how to use fire! stare ))

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 pm

((Woah woah why are you getting defensive. The five elemental stones were made my clan with several others. The only reason you don't hvae it is because you would die because you weren't on and I had Ozzy's ancestor be the one who died with mine to make it..))
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games