Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Lavableman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:36 pm

I'm kinda sad right now. What if the girl I like goes to a different high school then me? gonk
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:37 pm

Sauvie
I am worse I have been turned down about 22 times and that was last year alone
~pats on back~ At least you have the balls to ask.

Seaphron

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:38 pm

I don't care if people make fun of me for not having a girlfriend, because I know I out did all of them. At age thirteen, I danced with three college girls at the same place. cool

Lavableman
I'm kinda sad right now. What if the girl I like goes to a different high school then me? gonk
Then its harder to get dumped.

From what I've learned.

LifelessFawkes

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron
Sauvie
that is my outlook on it 3nodding

Seaphron
Romyion
Seaphron
Romyion
Seaphron
Romyiom
I dont think im going to get a girlfriend ever in my life. =< Im such a loser.
Your 13 right? Why in the world does a kid your age need a girlfriend? Don't count yourself out you are still young.
yeah i know, but it seems all my friends tease me for not having a girlfriend. stare But i shouldnt care about what they think.
sweatdrop
No need to be sorry Seaphron, i get what your saying and well, it does seem like they do show off..all the time...in front of my face... stare
Thanks, I am glad you understand most people I talk with think I am a dumbass or covering up being gay cause i dont have a girlfriend... Anyways don't let it bug you, it makes me laugh now three years later after seeing what has happend to half of the relationships, trust me you are best of waiting.
I wonder why they would say that about you. But anyways, thanks Seaphron, you always seem to know what to say when times get down. *Awwww*

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Koosei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:39 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Koosei
Lifeless-Fox
Waynebrizzle
Lifeless-Fox
Likewise. I never cry, and I was almost going to when she was getting put down..

At least she didn't suffer.

Why exactly did she get put down?
Cause she was in pain and stuff. Bad to see her suffer.

But about... 4 maybe 3 years ago, she got cancer, and had a 99% chance of dying. She survived, and the vet said she'd die within 2 years.. 5 years later, now she gets put down.
sad awww. *hugs* at least she's not suffering anymore though, right?
She looked really peaceful when we opened the shoe box.. Then it hit me.
But still. I don't get why I never cry. I didn't cry when my Great aunt died, or my Grandpa... And now. Still didn't.
D:
cry awwww. *hugs*
I know what you mean for the crying though. I barely ever cry. only when I'm REALLY stressed out/nervous. and that doesn't happen very often.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Lavableman
Youre 12 and in High School?

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Waynebrizzle

Lifeless-Fox
She looked really peaceful when we opened the shoe box.. Then it hit me.
But still. I don't get why I never cry. I didn't cry when my Great aunt died, or my Grandpa... And now. Still didn't.
D:

I'd react the same way. Except with more crying from me. >.>

I didn't cry when my grandma died, her body just lieing on that bed, lifeless. I even wanted to, but didn't.

Lavable: DUN GO THERE BOIFREND.

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
that is my outlook on it 3nodding
Nice, that's a good quality to say the least. xd

Romyion
Seaphron
Romyion
Seaphron
Romyion
yeah i know, but it seems all my friends tease me for not having a girlfriend. stare But i shouldnt care about what they think.
sweatdrop
No need to be sorry Seaphron, i get what your saying and well, it does seem like they do show off..all the time...in front of my face... stare
Thanks, I am glad you understand most people I talk with think I am a dumbass or covering up being gay cause i dont have a girlfriend... Anyways don't let it bug you, it makes me laugh now three years later after seeing what has happend to half of the relationships, trust me you are best of waiting.
I wonder why they would say that about you. But anyways, thanks Seaphron, you always seem to know what to say when times get down. *Awwww*

No problem man no problem

And now I have to go later yall!

Seaphron

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:41 pm

Hi people! I'm back from Limbo! Which is really just doing other things... Heh.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Later Seaphron. mrgreen

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Lavableman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Romyion
Lavableman

No, I meant when I'm done grade 8 and I go to a high school, She might go to a different one.

Wayne:
GO WHAIR?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:43 pm

Lavableman
Romyion
Lavableman

No, I meant when I'm done grade 8 and I go to a high school, She might go to a different one.

Wayne:
GO WHAIR?
Youre in grade 8?

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:44 pm

UM

NEW YORK. THE CITY, NOT THE STATE. I DON'T CARE FOR NEW YORK, AND I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO MAY LIVE THERE.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games