Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9056 9057 9058 9059 9060 9061 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:53 am

Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
BUT. Anyway, let me rephrase that.

Fish is probably the only active person that I had no intention of making art for. XD Ironic, no?

I'm probably gonna get bann'd now. D: Oh well.
uh, it's fine?
xD

I actually thought about it because I went to your insanely large, long, and trippy profile.
I need to update that thing. I just go and look at it, and it's such a mess, I don't know what I want to do with it.

I must say, it's pretty ugly.
WELL THEN YOUR ART WOULD FIT NICELY IN IT, b***h
I lol'd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 am

ChaosTorrent
OMG FISH HAS FISHES IN HIS AVATAR
OMFG

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 am

Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
xD

I actually thought about it because I went to your insanely large, long, and trippy profile.
I need to update that thing. I just go and look at it, and it's such a mess, I don't know what I want to do with it.

NOT AS WELL AS YOU DO.
REAL NICE COMEBACK, LAMEASS
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:57 am

OM NOM NOM

Terara Drakon

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:57 am

Betman
GUYS I'M BORED

same =/
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:59 am

So last night was my cousin's wedding.
Here's how it went with the females:

A girl came up to me, kinda hot, and started to strike up a conversation, but I had my drink and she didn't, and I wasn't going to wait.

I met these people by the outside bar, had a good conversation with them. Then they were all 'I want you to meet my daughter.' and I was all 'Lawl, k.' Before she left later that night I totally scored her number.

My aunt's hairdresser tried to coax me in to dancing with her daughter, who was totally game, but I was already talking with the cool people at the outside bar.

I danced it up with two waitresses. And am scheduled to Bump n' grind with one of them today to the phat beatz of the Golf Channel.

I got home and got online, and this hot, yet drunk chick I know was all 'Sean... I wiwsh you were here.' 'Why's that?' 'I want to make out with you so bad right now.' and I was all 'How many have YOU had?' And I forget the rest of the conversation.

Overall the night was pretty hawt.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:01 am

Kuzodav

A girl came up to me, kinda hot, and started to strike up a conversation, but I had my drink and she didn't, and I wasn't going to wait.

I met these people by the outside bar, had a good conversation with them. Then they were all 'I want you to meet my daughter.' and I was all 'Lawl, k.' Before she left later that night I totally scored her number.

My aunt's hairdresser tried to coax me in to dancing with her daughter, who was totally game, but I was already talking with the cool people at the outside bar.

I danced it up with two waitresses. And am scheduled to Bump n' grind with one of them today to the phat beatz of the Golf Channel.

I got home and got online, and this hot, yet drunk chick I know was all 'Sean... I wiwsh you were here.' 'Why's that?' 'I want to make out with you so bad right now.' and I was all 'How many have YOU had?' And I forget the rest of the conversation.

Is that because the rest of the conversation was you driving over there?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:02 am

someone should ask vegeta the question at least once ninja

teh_n00b_huntr

Kuzodav

Betman
Kuzodav

Is that because the rest of the conversation was you driving over there?

Oh, I would be game for that.
Except I was smashed, and shes away at a college 3 hours away. And there's no way im driving that far, in that state, at 2 in the morning.

Kuzodav

lol

Kagura_Sohma

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 am

teh_n00b_huntr
HEY VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAAY ABUT HIS POWER LEVEL
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:04 am

Kirbythecreampuff
teh_n00b_huntr

I hate you.

Kuzodav

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 am

Kuzodav
Kirbythecreampuff
teh_n00b_huntr

I hate you.
kthx
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 am

Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
xD

NOT AS WELL AS YOU DO.
I THOUGHT SO. SINCE THE ONLY REASON YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE s**t IS BECAUSE YOU'RE SPAMMED ALL OVER IT. UGLY.

Orphie

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:08 am

Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie

NOT AS WELL AS YOU DO.
I THOUGHT SO. SINCE THE ONLY REASON YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE s**t IS BECAUSE YOU'RE SPAMMED ALL OVER IT. UGLY.
YOU HAVE TINY TITS AND A FLAPPY v****a scream
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9056 9057 9058 9059 9060 9061 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games