Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

shadowly darkness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:07 pm
yeah i'm a virgin... i was almost raped by 2 guys at once and later on by an other guy so lets say i dont trust boys that much anymore... -_-''

i do have a boy i really like and he wants sex with me but i'm not sure... i will just wait and see what happens...

anyway... i mastrubate all the time... i have lot of cyber... simply cause i dont have sex in real and the boys i have cyber with want to have sex with me in real but i'm not gonna give it to them so i give them cyber haha though it doesnt turn me on for some reason haha...

what does turns me on though is a picture of a nice sexy hot belly... like a steaming sixpack... that really makes me drewl...

and for the rest... well i'm bussy with so many tings right now i already forgot what you asked in the first post haha so i'll stay with this for now wink

any guestions then pls pm me since i wont come back to this thread i think... and i anwser all your questions dont worry wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:15 pm
This was mailed to me today:

Quote:
hi im in ur guild but u had to say all of ur private stuff on that "sex poll" ? i mean cmon!

Just a shout out: there is a disclaimer about the content of this thread, if you don't like it? Why bother reading it? It's that simple..  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MistressOf_Despair_Sasuke

4,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:09 pm
Turns ons!!----- Guys that wear GUYLINER<---Eyeliner, guys in tight jeans<---(SEXY OH GOD!!!!), Gay men<---(Bisexual,Gay I DON"T CARE!!!)

I HATE CYBERING!!! It does nothing for me......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:11 pm
Noxness
This was mailed to me today:

Quote:
hi im in ur guild but u had to say all of ur private stuff on that "sex poll" ? i mean cmon!

Just a shout out: there is a disclaimer about the content of this thread, if you don't like it? Why bother reading it? It's that simple..

*Snickers* Sex is so taboo, zomg.

Ever think that it's healthy to talk about sex? I lurv smrt people. <~~ missing the A on purpose.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

ZOMGAsa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:19 pm
speaking of smrt people, what do you guys think? should there be a license to reproduce? forget morals just for a second and answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:43 am
ZOMGAsa
speaking of smrt people, what do you guys think? should there be a license to reproduce? forget morals just for a second and answer.

I would stand in line for this

They used to have that. . . Like, back in the day in Britain [I think].
That`s where the word ******** comes from. "Fornication Under the Consent of the King".

Aside from that random tidbit, yes. There needs to be like, a test you have to pass especially around by me. The majority of people in my area have posts smarter than them.

@Noxness - Lawl. xD
And you don`t have to do it. I mean, srsly. You don`t have to do anything on the internets that you don`t wish.

Hildr

Clever Goat

neodyuist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 pm
ZOMGAsa

You know that question can't seem to be answered in America without sparking a racism argument among people.

I'm going to ask you a question though, what would one have to do to get this license? I mean I can see the punishments for violating this idea would be varied and strict, but is it too far?

A license for reproducing could work for somewhere else just like a license to be buried in a certain place works in this country. I have no problem seeing people getting educated in sex for this license but, in a way people will try to reproduce without it like people drive without licenses.

That's it for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:37 pm
neodyuist
ZOMGAsa

You know that question can't seem to be answered in America without sparking a racism argument among people.

I'm going to ask you a question though, what would one have to do to get this license? I mean I can see the punishments for violating this idea would be varied and strict, but is it too far?

A license for reproducing could work for somewhere else just like a license to be buried in a certain place works in this country. I have no problem seeing people getting educated in sex for this license but, in a way people will try to reproduce without it like people drive without licenses.

That's it for me.

general IQ, nothing knowledge based, more of a test of genes. as far as punishment goes, I hadn't even considered any. it's just the general decline scares me. yet, you're right, they'll do it anyway. the bottom line is fornication = happiness. biggrin  

ZOMGAsa

neodyuist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:26 am
The knowledge, IQ, genes, wisdom, and heredity would be a good idea if we didn't have deviances. You could come from the best and prove to be mediocre, its just random chance. As far as most people know when it comes to the "perfect" baby there is a way not too far off from the one presented in Gattica.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:01 pm
im not a vigin i've had sex before it feels good... lol i think im getting to far but i kinda dont talk about it a whole lot... but yeah i lost my virginity at 12 years old with my sexy gf...  

jdman37

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:29 pm
Too young.... *twitchtwitch*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:38 pm
x -x
-gag-
Sound... Fun...

Rathmanian

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:40 am
`Tahirah
Too young.... *twitchtwitch*

I would stand in line for this

I kinda gagged a little too, Tah.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:33 am
XD I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!! I've always wanted a sex thread. I'm a virgin. a**l sex isn't [in my opinion] losing your virginity. Only regular sex. My boyfriend wants to use toys on me. That'll be interesting. He's kinky. I guess I am too. We're perfect for each other! 4laugh rofl

EDIT: I was molested. At the tender age of four. I still have small to medium problems with it. It depends on the situation but mostly I've dealt with it and moved on. I'll tell anyone who asks straight up that I've been molested but I'm not one of those people who run around shouting it to the world that this and that happened to them just to get attention. That's wrong.

Mik Laid

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ROBlN

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:54 pm
ok....

i cant believe i read the first 2 or 3 pages of this...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games