Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Hey there to everyone who remembers me! TO everyone who doesn't.. I'll try to meet ya soon. Anyway, I'm trying to make an effort to come back, however I have resumed having a life and am packed with stuff to do, so my return shall be slow, But I'll be here.

In other news, on the night when I made an appearence in a little over a month, I went to choir, came back and sprained my ankle. So to add to my slow appearence and replies and sucj, I am loaded with pain. sweatdrop So I might only get on for a little bit every day. Hopefully I'll still see you guys around! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: YAY You're about the 5th person that's returned to Ria!!! YAAAY!

Dont worry about creating an NCP Violet and Eiyah are gonna be the only ncps unless you want to use one. Then feel free to.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:

It's NPC Rene, and only for this event i assume Violet, Eiyah, and Ishoa will be used. Ishoa being in the greenhouse and played by any of the Crew members i assume.

Good to see you again Celeste and please keep in mind Schoolwork comes before Ria XP. I believe we disscussed that over Msn already neways.

And i agree with Makie-san Gaia Online needs to come out with more hairstyles, not only for gurls but for guys too of course.

Neways. the ending targeted date for the potluck is uhh.. whatever the day was. but thats only the targeted date. Everyone knows it will be extended for some time since people always need to finish up their RPs and all.

wee.

Ichigo Mashimaro rawks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:

Yes!! I think the potluck event should be longer!! Makie hasn't met up with Oliver-kun yet!!! U.U

Plus, I need to describe meh cake that Makie brought for the potluck... I guess I should do that now...  

Sincerely Sunshine

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Ok Mister Kurai, I will make sure I don't take too much time here on Ria and my other commitments ((like making sure you don't play too much DDR.. I have my shovel right beside me.. winter's not over yet twisted .)) And why are your hands so girly?.. oh wait you're a gir now.. I forgot. sweatdrop

In other insignificant news... I should try to RP in the potluck.. I may bring little Joy and Shaiys there later on.. because Celestial is busy waiting for Iosha in the hospital.. so to explain.. I have made my first RP post here after like 2 months! 3nodding

As for NPCs I don't think I'll play them.. Kurai is supposed to control Iosha while me and him RP.. it's not fun Rping with just yourself you know. sweatdrop

And until I catch up with what's going on I may be in the background for awhile.. but I'm still lurking. So watch out.. I don't like one liners!! And what I call a one liner is anything beneath 287 characters, I will count them. Believe me. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: I REALLY! shouldn't be on Ria. I have so much hw, and tests coming up and I have a college audition on the 16th which means I'll be gone for 3 days and prob wont be online at all that week before then.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou: As suspected. The Event did meet its targetted date ^^;;
what the heck was i thinkin making it only one week long.

So in conclusion with this.

We will extend it till Violet or Eiyah is able to at least taste everyones food, however no more entrys should be made past sunday...

please... DX.

**Edit**

and in side note. I gave out my two stars for this week (feb 5th)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=17&t=1579422#47234703  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Since I am so bored and there was a contest at school, I wrote a Valentine poem.. read and comment or else. twisted

And whatever you think.. I do know how to spell. stare xd

I walked home from school and whooped with glee,
Today is the day that you would see!
I opened the door and slipped inside
Boy, was this going to be a nice surprise!

I put some paper on the table,
I even turned off the T.V. cable.
Here I sat, my head in my hands,
Wondering how I could compete with all your fans.

With a sigh I set off to work.
I worked so hard, I went bezerk!
This valentine card would be perfect,
Event if I had to cut off my own arm first!

After an hour of gluing and snipping,
Pressing and ripping,
Your card was finished, complete with a bow,
It was packaged and stamped and ready to go!

I slipped outside and waited,
So I could deliver the thing I created.
Then mommy drove up in her car,
The time was coming closer, it wasn't far!

Down she came, on the sidewalk
At exactly 4 O'clock.
I ran up and gave her my envelope,
Practically shaking in hope.

My mother opened the package with extra care,
she had no idea what was in there!
As she read a huge smile came on her face,
She then tucked it in her briefcase.

Bending down she caught me in a hug,
All warm and tight and extra snug.
My perfect valentine's day,
For my card did say:

User Image

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: That's cute!!!! Hehe I didnt expect it to be for a mom!

Could people please bring forth their entries in the Greenhouse so Eiyah can judge them?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
As you can see i was pretty inspired by Celests post there for the Valentines event. Check the white day thread for information on the upcoming somewhant-event starting tommorow. Updated the Newcomer thread a bit

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=140583#47931197

and uhh.. uhh... ::scratches head:: Lowered the guild entry fee to 100. ::nod:: thats about it.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

The Valentine's day event has been opened in the Event's subforum. I really wish I could help out more with this but I'm leaving on Wed, for NYC. And so far I've been delaying soooooo many things I have to do crying I can tell this will all be a last minute panic for me. Anyways have fun!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=2189927#48038207  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

xDD

Yay! Okay now. All we need is all the students of Ria to send something to their love!

Come on you scumbugs! Send something to your lover!!

>:U

::shoots at random people::

The Hawkai is sitting this Valentines out. xD I think i'll be Oliver and send something to Makie  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
I've already finished my poem! I shall post Makie desguised then she'll post it and run! Nyahahaha!

The poem will not be signed... ninja Actually ninjas will sign it... They will sign as .M.!

Dun't think Oliver will notice... -notices she was just speaking into a microphone- Ohhh...

-cough cough-

Alrighty! Time to finish my projects and reply to Sakura-chan! >.<

The Hawkai should send something to Ikaika from Sakura Ai-chan!! And Feena could write something on how Valentine's shouldn't be a holiday or something. Misty won't do anything, she'll just be like 'Bahumbug! I hate Valentine's day!'.

I wonder what would happen if Misty fell in love. @.@ That would be a workout for my fingers trying describe how she feels then how she debates it in her head to resist it... Ohhh...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:
heart Happy Valentine's Day! heart

Feel free to send me muchos kisses and hugs! And chocolates and jewelry and I dont own any flowers...

I'm leaving tonight for NYC! Wish me luck!!! Here's one of my monologues. The serious Awe inspiring one. I'll post the funny one on the general board! (oh yah when I get back there better be lots of notes for me on cupid's thumbtack board!! blaugh )

*Note: Lapin Agile means Agile Rabbit in french xd

Picasso at the Lapin Agile

Suzanne:

Oh, one other thing. Just before he left he went to the window and reached down on the sill and, like lighting grabbed a pigeon. Then he held it in one hand turned it upside down, and he soothed it and talked to it, and the pigeon fell asleep. Like it was hypnotized. Then he held his hand out the window and dropped the pigeon. And it just fell two stories upside down, straight down, like a stone. Then just seconds before it would have hit the ground, the pigeon turned itself over and started flapping like mad, and it took off flying, straight up past us, above the buildings and just away into the night. Then Picasso turned to me and said, "That's like me." And he was gone.

Could I have a refill?  

Rene the Hopeless

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games