Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skieth9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:57 am
Skieth started to move into the village, realizing that the other cloud nin had taken their attention off him. He was a few feet past the gate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:34 am
Zann walked out of the gates swiftly as he donned the hood of his green traveling cloak over his head. He disappeared out of sight within minutes, heading out of the village.  

iZann

ninetail_possession

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:03 am
Tailz walked up to the gate, and lept up onto the wall. he walked the wall, Deciding his next move.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:49 am
Zann walked back to his own village without a scratch on him, clutching a headband and a sword tightly.  

iZann

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:39 pm
kenshin appeared. im sure someone will appear once my presence is known, so i will wait  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:04 pm
Kiyoshi walked out infront of the visitor. "Hello Kenshin, welcome back." Kiyoshi said with a smile, cause he always smiles.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:09 pm
kenshin raised an eyebrow. arent you gonna attack me?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:12 pm
Kiyoshi made a face as if thinking. "Hmm...Not really." Kiyoshi said with his arms folded.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:25 pm
Ariana was off into the distance out of sight from a sharingan but able to see them as if they were right before her. She sat down and yawned a bit sleepy but kept an eye on Kiyoshi. She figured he was up to something but didn't bother thinking about it much. She just sat and kept to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:32 pm
"Anyway since you last little incident I don't think your allowed in the village, so dont try and force your way in. Our gate not so nice." Kiyoshi then smiled and walked off to the training ground.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:34 pm
bb3000ae
"Anyway since you last little incident I don't think your allowed in the village, so dont try and force your way in. Our gate not so nice." Kiyoshi then smiled and walked off to the training ground.

follows  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 pm
Zann appeared in front of Arianna,
"You're back, I see...been a long time." He gave a nod of greeting to her.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:48 am
Men warped in traveling cloths required to travel deserts walks road which leads to the ******** i should have never become kazekage" He mutters and curses some more his fate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:00 am
Stranger is now only few meters away from the gate and he is not slowing down.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 am
about one meter away from the gate stranger disappears.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games