Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:05 pm
[I know I saw it yesterday when I had nothing to do[like before you got home].. Lmao. It's that Asians Wrestle? Or whatever. Yeah.. razz ]
"Another relative? The one.. that's Bou. Who's the other?" Janette asked, realizing she wasn't going to get any sleep. "I don't see the point in thinking this, because you could hear it anyway.. but what I was going to say was, are you going to kill yourself as soon as we get back to the manor? I'm confused at how you said 'But then you'll never see me again.' or whatever. "

Ben noticed that while he was speaking, Amane was staring off, at nothing in particular, her eyes were full of pain. Her face contorted with sadness. "Are you alright?" Ben asked. It's probably because you freaked at her, dumbass. His conscience laughed at him. "You just seem suddenly emotionless.. it's strange." Ben concentrated on her inner aura, he gave it a mellow, happy feeling. He waited, hoping it had worked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:14 pm
"Oh yeah..I forgot her name...I've only met her once but she's almost exactly like my sister."

Amane looked back up at Ben. "Yeah I'm fine..." She said with a little more emotion. "It wasn't your fault."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:28 pm
"Oh.. okay." Janette paused. "Really? She is? That's strange. But they're cousins so I guess its not that exciting." Janette got up and walked into the small kitchen. She took a glass and filled it with water. when she was finished, she placed it back on the counter. She open the small white refrigerator. It was empty. Damn... She slammed it shut, dissappointed.

Ben nodded. "Okay.. I was just curious." Everyone says it's not my fault when it was. I was the reason she was acting like that. I know it, why do people have to lie to my face? It's ridiculous. I'd rather just have them be open, straight-forward, and honest. Ben sudden;y felt a different emotion radiating from Amane. It was a faint lust for him. He didn't address it.. that'd be awkward. Does everyone around here have a sudden liking for me? Klara, Shizue, Bou, and now this Amane. It's strange. But i really only like Klara. Bou is like a sister, I don't even know Shizue, really. And Amane.. she's different. Something about her attracts me to her. But I can't see what.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:40 pm
Tuesday ran outside and killed a rabbit in a bush. He brought it back seconds later and handed it to Janette. "Hungry?" He asked, already knowing she was.

Amane looked down, she had noticed Ben's fierce mood even after she told him that it wasn't his fault. "No..Ben I'm serious...It wasn't your fault. It's just...Whenever soneome...acts angry...It reminds me of my parents. They weren't the best..." Amane said with a little humor in her voice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:54 pm
Janette looked at Tuesday repulsed. "Er.. no offense, but I'm demon, not vampire. I don't really enjoy eating raw animal." Janette held her breath to the rust-like smell of the blood coming from the rabbit. "I'd rather go hungry for now. Thanks for trying anyway." Janette said, she inhaled, trying to ignore the smell. She had to breathe, and it didn't really bother her all that much afterall. "You can have it. I'll be.. fine." She said, and then smiled.
____________________________________--

"Oh.. well still then it would be my fault because I was acting angry." Ben laughed to himself. He scoffed, lightly. "And As if your parents couldn't have been any better than mine were. They attempted to kill me and my older sister several times, resulting in us leaving. I'm not sure if you mind me asking this, but seriously, did your parents hate you? Want to kill you?" Ben pursed his lips into a thin line and shrugged.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Tuesday was a little dissapointed. "Oh well..." He said and ran outside again. He threw the rabbit as hard as he could, then heard it hit the water. He walked back inside and sat on a chair. He sighed a sad, deep sound.

Amane smiled a little. "My father beat me. At times I begged to die. But he'd never kill me. My mother did nothing all day, she was bipolar, so when she lashed out, it was always at me. They trained me..For what..I don't know..But I stayed there. I couldn't leave my mom, I knew it wasn't her fault that she beat me. She killed herself when I was 7. My father, depressed and angry, continued to beat me everyday. I tried to run away, I tried to escape and fight back. Apperntly he got sick of all the nights filled with blood, rape and abuse and left."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:37 pm
Janette watched in disgust as Tuesday ran outside and cucked the rabbit. It made a light splash! as it hit the water. He came back inside. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Janette asked in a soft, but angered voice. "If you're going to kill an animal, you might as well use it as food. That's disgusting, you really shouldn't have done that." She said, suddenly sick to her stomach. That really was a waste.

"I'm sorry you had such a rough childhood. Can't say I don't agree that must have been difficult to live with." Ben said, his voice sympathetic. "Does the sun affect you? It's coming up right now, if you didn't notice." Ben said.

[He's like thinking "You having a rough day? I've had a rough ******** life. I had to go to Korea." Lmao not really the same thing but that's his attitude toward this situation right now. Lmao I just <3 dane. xD]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:54 am
[*waits until I can wake my characters up.* 0_0 Ben knows even when Klara doesn't even know yet? Whoa~ eh maybe it will help him be patient with her. >//< (forgive me for creating such a love sick character!)
Man, I thought having someone who could read minds was tough but reading the heart is just as bad! lol.]  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:09 pm
Jin’s eyes slowly opened due to a stream of light hitting his face from the window.

His whole room was dark with the exception of a few rays of sunlight flowing through his curtains.
He kept them half open at night on purpose, a sort of natural alarm clock for him.
Jin had woken up at sunrise to practice his morning training everyday and even long before he came to the manor.

Stretching he shuffled over to the huge window to the right of his bed and opened the curtains illuminating the whole room in a warm early morning glow. He liked waking at this hour.
Everything was still calm and quiet at this hour and he could enjoy some time alone and meditate on recent events.
He paused at the window still staring out.

*When he speaks he says it in Korean.* (Sidenote*)

“Mom, you died today…and I regret to tell you, on this year I will not be able to visit your grave.” He said aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:06 pm
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+
She nodded "Same. My friend, Shizue, is around also." she sighed impatiently "She forgets things, even things like how to get back to our room" she smiled, amking fun of her slightly. Shizue knew this, and normally would say something like "I know! Stop making fun of me! I get off task and forget..."

Shizue sighed. So it's her turn to explore.. She turned her head and decided to leave again. The ink on her arm with the room number would help her get back. Shizue picked up an elastic from her bag and tied up her hair in a high tail. She smiled as it snapped back into place, keeping her hair up. She continued out of the door, and shut it behind her as she advanced down the hall.

"Oh, really? I can be somewhat like too sometimes, forgetting stuff I mean. Well, other than you and Ms. Tsshyeiah Jonquill, I know of no one else. It would be interesting to meet your friend and finally get to know everyone!" Angel smiled nice and politely.

Yui smiled "I bet she would love to meet you aswell. We are new... like you" she tilted her head slightly, thinking, then put her head back in palce.[/quote
"Oh well thats great! I'm actually a little glad I'm not the only one whose new! No offense of course!" Angel's face turned a light shade of red.

"So, how long have you and your friend been here?"

BleedingAngelRose

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:20 pm
[[OMG I IS ALIVE! : ] ]]

Though he didn't feel nessicarily sleepy, Klaash's eyelids wouldn't stay open. He felt so tired, and though he fought to stay awake, his eyes closed and he fell asleep with Lilli in his arms. His grip lessened, and his head fell limp, only resting on his shoulder. No voice sounded,but he breathed the name "Lilli" in his sleep.

[[IorixXellious?! O: Bou screwed herself up. D: She and Xellious just won't work, I nose it. xD]]

Iori glanced at Xellious once more, and smiled. She had known Xellious for many years, he was the first Vampire she had ever met. He felt her stare, and looked up, inked quill still in his right hand. "Yes?" He asked, a few stray strands of hair in his dull red eyes. Iori inhaled,"No,nothing. I was just remembering how I came here and how we met! Hah ah!" She said,closing her eyes and laughing nervously a bit. Xellious looked down for a breif momnet, then at her again. "Yes." He replied.

"Ah~," Iori sighed memorably. Knowing he wouldn't mind, Iori took a few steps a head of herself and sat on the endge of his bed. His blankets were very thick and most made out of century-year-old wool. Her hands rested on a dark blue blanket, though it should have been corase becauyse of the rough wool, through many years of use, the wool was now remarkably soft. Iori gazed at the small flickering candle by Xellious's left hand. The flame danced beautifully, appearing and disappear without actually leaving the candle wick.

"That indeed was a long time ago." Xellious state, remembering how long ago it seemed. Iori giggled a bit,"Yes,it was a really long time ago. Your hair has grown considerably longer since then." She noted.

"As has yours." He said softly, the corners of his stern mouth cracking into a weak smile. It was extremely rare for someone as emotionless as Xellious to smile--for anyone.

Iori remembered the scene so perfectly, the entire scene was forever imprinted into her memory.

Iori was quite young, a small girl of only a few years. Her black hair was quite short; jaw-length. She was crying, and was lost. She didn't know where she was, she didn't know what was going on, all she knew was to cry and wait for someone to save her. Her small fists were crammed into her eyes as she continued to sob; still curled up in a ball.

It was raining outside, and she was becomming colder by the second, her already dentched clothes were dripping. She heared a giant door creaking open. She suddenly felt her body being lifted into the air by someone other than herself. Her sobs ceased and she looked up, her face still splotchy and red. A thin, ypung man was carrying her in his arms. He had dull eyes and long black hair. It was in a braid that hung behind him. She blinked and asked,"Huh? W--where am I?"

He didn't look at her, just continued to walk into some room of a very vast household. "My sister will take care of you..." His voice was stern, but calming at the same time. He looked intently focused. He stopped, and set the small Iori down in a chair, still keeping his dull red eyes on her. He sat down in a chair opposite of the small child. Her big eyes staring at the man who had saved her from uncertainty. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice no longer shaky. The tears had long dried up, but her clothes were still sopping. She felt rather sorry for getting his lovely midnight black cloak wet.

"My name is Xellious Hellsinious." He stated. "This is my house. My sister Tsshyeiah runs it for me."

"Oh," She said in a small, amazed voice. "My name's Iori, and I'm a demon." Even though she had met him only seconds ago, she suddenly felt safe and no longer lonely. She smiled happily up at him.

"I see," He said, not smiling but looking somewhat happy. "I'm a Pureblood Vampire."

"Vampire?" She asked again,blinking several times. He nodded. "I've never met a Vampire." She said,smling widely.

"Well then, now you have."

That was the time when the youngest Hellsinious,Celleia, was just a small baby. It was so saddening to hear that Xellious's younger half-sister was killed by another member of the house. Tuesday. He too was dead. Iori thought it best not to bring up Celleia. Though she thought it quite rude to bring up, her mind pestered her to ask the question "Shouldn't the Hellsinious line have another heir already?"

Just before Celleia was born, Xellious was pressured by his father to find a wife, but he didn't seem quite ready. Then they died, Xellious still hadn't done anything of the sort. It took a while to summon up such courage, but after a while of arguing with herself, she asked,"Shouldn't you have a wife by now, Master Xellious?"

She squeezed her eyes as tightly as she could,not wanting to see his facial expression. He turned towards her, arising from his chair and walked over ot his bed, where he also sat down, though still a little ways away from Iori. "What are you imposing?" He asked in a quiet, voice.

[[ o: ]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:35 pm
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+
She nodded "Same. My friend, Shizue, is around also." she sighed impatiently "She forgets things, even things like how to get back to our room" she smiled, amking fun of her slightly. Shizue knew this, and normally would say something like "I know! Stop making fun of me! I get off task and forget..."

Shizue sighed. So it's her turn to explore.. She turned her head and decided to leave again. The ink on her arm with the room number would help her get back. Shizue picked up an elastic from her bag and tied up her hair in a high tail. She smiled as it snapped back into place, keeping her hair up. She continued out of the door, and shut it behind her as she advanced down the hall.

"Oh, really? I can be somewhat like too sometimes, forgetting stuff I mean. Well, other than you and Ms. Tsshyeiah Jonquill, I know of no one else. It would be interesting to meet your friend and finally get to know everyone!" Angel smiled nice and politely.

Yui smiled "I bet she would love to meet you aswell. We are new... like you" she tilted her head slightly, thinking, then put her head back in palce.[/quote
"Oh well thats great! I'm actually a little glad I'm not the only one whose new! No offense of course!" Angel's face turned a light shade of red.

"So, how long have you and your friend been here?"

She nodded softly "Um, I think atleast a day..." she sighed "I don't keep track of time..." she smiled weakly

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:49 pm
Tuesday chuckled. "Think about how many rabbits there are in the world...." He said then sat back down on the bed.

Amane looked up at Ben. "Yeah...It probably wasn't as bad as them trying to kill you though.." She said and looked down. "No it doesn't hurt me. Not much..."

Bou yawned and woke up on Ben's bed. She got up off the bed and walked into the dining hall, once again seeing Lilli and Klaash, tears came to her eyes.
Calm down...It's okay.. She thought. Bou walked over another table far away from Lilli's and sat down. She propped her head against the tables, using her arms as a pillow. She yawned and looked around at the surrounding area.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:49 pm
[Lyke OMG. MAKE OUT NESS TIME WITH XELLIOUS AND IORI!! ;3 Lmao jk. I wish~! That's be hilaaaaarrious. Cuz he's like 38 and she's 16. I'd love to see read that. ]

Lilli looked up at Klaash when he said her name. He looked half-conscious. "Yes, love?" She asked, pecking his cheek. She leaned away from his chest and sat him up. "You look tired your self. Maybe you should get some sleep. It's been a long day." She stood up and took his hand. "Let's go." She said sweetly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:02 pm
"I guess that's true. But you still didn't have to throw it. You could ahve burried or set it down at least. Throwing it was just disrespectful." Janette sighed. She looked up at the clock again. 2:45.. Oh my gosh..
"Really? Because I thought it would hurt you skin, it being so fragile and pale. Hmm..." Ben started walking back toward the ladder to get off the roof. "Are you coming inside, or staying out here?" He asked. He gripped the sides of the ladder with his hands and slid down, it was much faster this way. Even though there were only about 15 steps, about a foot apart each. He looked up to see if she was coming. In the disntant woods he heard birds chirping.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games