Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:59 am
Nudge four hundred and fifty-six

66. Don't just be an attractive stage prop. Make sure you know every detail of the running of the Evil Empire, so that if anything unpleasant happens to Daddy, the transition of power will go smoothly. Then make sure that something unpleasant happens to Daddy. heart

Threepenny Opera  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:02 am
Nudge four hundred and fifty-seven

67. Make up your mind now whether you want to marry the Hero or slowly cut him into little pieces. Do not attempt the latter until you have given up on the former.

Threepenny Opera  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:07 am
Nudge four hundred and fifty-eight

68. Daddy's Trusted Lieutenant works for Daddy. If he catches you cavorting with the Hero, he will gleefully take whatever you offer for his silence, and then turn you in anyway. heart

Threepenny Opera  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:09 am
Nudge four hundred and fifty-nine

Tips for the Evil Overlord's Accountant:

69. Keep a set of books listing those activities of the Evil Overlord that would be a credit to Gandhi. Show these records to anyone who cares to see them. heart

I love this part.

Threepenny Opera  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:13 am
Nudge four hundred and sixty

Awww Shoafy. It just won't be the same without being able to log in and feeling that particular despair over seeing you've pulled ahead by fifty posts again. However, maybe Jerbos will catch up and he'll have someone to compete with! That being me.

Threepenny Opera! Must remember! I wonder if I could find it online. We can't afford going to things like that. We have internet, cable, and cell phones and that takes up our vice money.

Why are you getting a CT scan, Nef? ...What is a CT scan? (i like my cranberry juice mixed with raspberry juice. tastes like olives and burns my throat if it isn't)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:28 am
Now hear this: I will be leaving the country on Monday the 24th and not returning home until the following week (Tuesday, total of 8 days -- that's Christmas to New Year's, for those of you who celebrate them; for me, it's just the two cheapest days of the year in which to fly). I may not have the ability to find internet service in our hotel room, and even if it's there, I'm not sure I'll be able to puzzle out the directions, as they'll be in French, and French is not one of the languages I've studied much. I will therefore probably not be online for the entire week that I'm abroad.

If you need to tell me something, therefore, please use PM from Christmas to New Year's.  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:01 pm
Bump 311!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:03 pm
Bump 312!  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:07 pm
Bump 313!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Bump 314!  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:10 pm
Bump 315!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:14 pm
Bump 316!  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:15 pm
Bump 317!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Bump 318!  

Monsieur Nameless

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:18 pm
Bump 319!  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games