Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:58 pm
Hellowhs! Who's been watching the Olympics?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Heyla Everybody!

I hope you are doing well. I am back from my vacation. I am all energized to get back to work (at least I think) mrgreen
Big *huggles* to everyone!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:00 am
I've been watching the Olympics. Pretty exciting, huh?

WB, Hazu! I'm glad to hear u had a relaxing vacation.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:35 pm
Ne?
The Olypics?
I haven't watched.
-.-;
I guess I should be though, its a reoccurring topic right now, and I know nothing about it except that Bush looked incredibly bored when the athletes were first arriving.

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 am
Yeah, and I bet the athletes' enthusiasm about the Presidents attendance was about the same. rofl

But seriously, there has gotten to be too much controversy, particularly in the gymnastics. What happened to good sportsmanship? If anyone cheats to win, it's only going to tarnish that gold.

Oh well, at least Phelps broke that record on my b-day! That was cool to watch. I actually had watched all the other golds up to that one, so it made it pretty exciting. His Mom is the best. But it doesn't look like his pic with his medals is going to live up to Spitz's (70's mustache or not! rofl ).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:21 pm
I didn't get a chance to see much of the Olympics, because of not being near a TV. I some on Saturday when we were at a restaurant, I didn't know if it was some replay stuff or not but it was neat though.

*huggles* everyone!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:26 pm
I just read an article about some of the Chinese athletes being underage, and someone covering it up. Some of the implications of whats going on were scary.

Here is an excerpt:
"At this point, I believe that any reasonable observer already understands that age records have been forged. This story now is really about Internet censorship, the act of removing evidence while at the same time claiming that the evidence is wrong. For the first time, I watched search records shift under my feet like sand, facts draining down a hole in the Internet. Will this stand?""

What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Forgive if what I'm about to say is off topic (And I apologize for being a mule for so long...or absent) But I don't usually watch any Olympics...but I am growing fond of Volley Ball. smile  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:29 am
Yeah. I agree with Hazumu. But wow.....the opening ceremony they did was just awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:18 pm
Our girls made mistakes. The Chinese girls performed better. I like that our girls took the high road and acknowledged this fact and held their heads high. They did the best they could given the circumstances and I am proud of them no matter what mischief may have occurred. I can't help but feel sorry for all involved. Any records, even history will always be molded by those in power. It's important for everyone to realise that and be able to see through all the twists to a more realistic depiction of the truth. Personally, I think competing in sports that involve judges to score will always be taint by controversy just due to the possibility of bias

On a lighter note, did anyone else find the Synchronized Swimming slightly comical?

Gweener

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:12 am
Phelps is officially my idol! xDDD

Synchronized swimming, as Gweener said was slightly comical. [in my opinion - hilarious]. Has anyone watched the anime Minami-ke?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:13 pm
Gweener
Our girls made mistakes. The Chinese girls performed better. I like that our girls took the high road and acknowledged this fact and held their heads high. They did the best they could given the circumstances and I am proud of them no matter what mischief may have occurred. I can't help but feel sorry for all involved. Any records, even history will always be molded by those in power. It's important for everyone to realise that and be able to see through all the twists to a more realistic depiction of the truth. Personally, I think competing in sports that involve judges to score will always be taint by controversy just due to the possibility of bias

On a lighter note, did anyone else find the Synchronized Swimming slightly comical?

I just happened to see it today while at Applebees, and I think it was kinda funny too. I kept thinking to myself "This is a Sport!" *shakes head* Sorry I haven't been on as often as I usually am, but work has been grinding lately.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 am
I keep thinking China is impossible to beat xDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:35 am
....NOM.  

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 pm
FT_Genikit
Forgive if what I'm about to say is off topic (And I apologize for being a mule for so long...or absent) But I don't usually watch any Olympics...but I am growing fond of Volley Ball. smile

Oh, you naughty, lecherous boy, you.
... Although I'm really not one to talk...  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games