Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm
Rocky was chuckling as he and Kiru continued to roll around. As they rolled back past the ewe.
"We're just *chortle* um *rollrolroll* having some fun! *Hearty laugh*
Oh, *hahahaha!* Wh-*snicker* What's your name,
ma'am? And exscuse my inquizitivity, but taking a- *Hahahah!!!*
A break from what?" He said inbetween laughs. He tried to bat Kiru with his tail, but he realized that they were tailtied.
"Oh! Ha! What fun this is!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 pm
"Here you are, Miss." Places a cup of warm milk and an oatmeal cookie on a saucer infront of her.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 pm
Wilde Karrde
Dimitri melted, his ears straight up, his tail happily wagging. "Mmm, literal and figurative perfection." He mumbled, his muzzle gently pressed into Mika's neck. He placed his paws on her back and rubbed the base of her wings.

Mika kissed his ear. Her hands perched on his shoulders, she rubbed them softly. Whispering into his ear, "You are at the peak of perfection... i do not compare..." She licked his ear. Murring. She was in ecstacy from a touch as simple as rubbing her wings. "Ahh..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm
Dimitri's muscles eased, a wave of pleasure rushing from the soft touch on his shoulders, another from the gentle kiss on his ear. "Heh, if I am, I am because of you. I have never met such a... a... an indescribably wonderful individual as you." He whispered gently as he gently nuzzled Mika's cheek, his paws softly massaging her back.  

Dimitri Luger

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:36 pm
Mika nuzzled at the base of his ear, breathing in his scent. He smelt like tea, heat, and testosterone. Maybe the heat was just her? A hand lifted to craddle the back of his skull lovingly. Just trying to get closer than she already was if it was possible. "Thank you... Your words are more generous than I deserve..." She lowered herself back into his lap to gaze into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:10 pm
Dimitri, his body already a molten lava, only heated further under her gaze. He rested his head in Mika's hand, all tension removed from his body by her presence. "Hmm not from where I sit. From here, I'd say you deserve more than words could ever express." He said softly, and gently brought his lips to hers.  

Dimitri Luger

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 am
The cool morning air played across her bare shoulders and exposed throat. It felt wonderful on her hot body. She gazed into the eyes of the god infront of her until she was drawn into another passionate kiss. "Mmmm..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 am
Limbershadow
Rocky was chuckling as he and Kiru continued to roll around. As they rolled back past the ewe.
"We're just *chortle* um *rollrolroll* having some fun! *Hearty laugh*
Oh, *hahahaha!* Wh-*snicker* What's your name,
ma'am? And exscuse my inquizitivity, but taking a- *Hahahah!!!*
A break from what?" He said inbetween laughs. He tried to bat Kiru with his tail, but he realized that they were tailtied.
"Oh! Ha! What fun this is!"

Kiru was getting dizzy with all the rolling, the room spinning and twirling before her eyes, but she was having fun. So tiny, she was engulfed in her mate's embrace and entangled in his big, fluffy wolf tail. "From Bo-Peep! That's what." She snickered.  

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:30 am
He held the kiss as long as he could, not wanting to part from the celestial being before him in any way. When they finally broke, Dimitri took a deep breath of air, filling his lungs with her scent, sure that their combined heat would soon melt the chair beneath them, if not for the gentle breeze flowing across the veranda. He reached up and ran his fingers through her silken hair, gazing into ruby eyes "Far, far more than words can express."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 am
For the time they spent kissing, their life's breath intertwined and mixed in their lungs like a beautiful love spell, jioning them together in perfect harmony and filling her body with his pure and honest love for her. She wanted for no one else, but him. This fox had taken the empty spaces in her heart and made himself at home. The kiss broken, she gazed into his eyes. Her face red with desire. "Oh, yes... Actions speak louder than words."  

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 am
As he looked into her eyes, Dimitri felt complete, his failures and shortcomings replaced with her strengths. "Hmm, then shall we fill volumes?" He said and gently began kissing her neck, breathing in her scent with with each kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 pm
Corbenik walked into the cafe, sniffing the air. The blissful aroma of coffee and good food swam around in the air. He walked forward to the counter, looking around. As always, he had his hooded cloak on him. Some thought of it as suspicious, some childish, others just plain awesome. Stopping at the counter, he pulled back his hood, dark purple eyes having a faint glow in the lighting.

Corbenik reached into his pocket and pulls out a wallet, counting out the currency he had inside. He waited patiently for someone to help him. I could get used to this place. The scents floating around here are so wonderful, he thought.  

Corbenik Vendetta

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm
"Hey there." Dimitris finished serving the ewe and turned to greet the new customer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:07 am
As they began to roll a little slower, Rocky said, "Kiru-chan, that's not very nice! *Laughing* Hey, are you stuck? I can't seem to move my tail!" Playfully. As he noticed yet another fur walk in, he heard some thoughts and said,
"Welcome to the HighTail Cafe, sir! Oh, and thank me, Rocky, the racoon that left, Derrick, the tab cat over there, Yue, and the fur that is serving you now, Dimitris for the sweet aromas!" telepathicly

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 am
Yue smiled and stood up, pulling away from Gabriel and walked over to go around the counter; "Don't worry Dimitris, I'll see to the gentlefur for you. what can I help you with, Mister?" He looked at the fur and waited for him to say his name or at least his order. His own gray eyes met the fur's purple ones as he looked at him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games