Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:46 am
Robin chased after the two hurridly. 'No Vesta, Italus !' Robin barked firmly. Picking both of them up and placing on his back. He took them back to the castle. He put Italus on Starfires back and said firmly. 'Stay here ! don't go into the woods' he gave out a stern look to top.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:49 am
Italius couldn't tell that Robin was being serious and nuzzled Robin's face as he giggled.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:50 am
Vesta looked at him and sighed. "...Train...m..me" She said trying to get words out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:51 am
'Don't laugh at me young man !' he snapped furious that Italus wasn't taking him seriously. They had to learn they were boundaries, it was for thier own good.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:52 am
Spider-robin looked at Vesta hearining her noises. Train me ?, not yet they were too young they didn't need to be burdened with theis shady past yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 am
Italius's eyes began to tear up as he wimpered and began to cry.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:00 am
Robins angry and stern face broke and became a face of empahty. He nuzzled Italua face trying to wipes his tears away. 'I'm sorry Itaulus I just don't want you to get or worst' he whispeered gently in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:04 am
Vesta sat. She must train herself then. She stared up at the sky. She breathed deep and consintrated on the cloud moving it back and forth.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:04 am
Italius backed away skiddishly and hid behind Starife. For some reason he had developed a sudden fear of Robin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 am
Vesta looked at his brother confuzed. Why would he be scared of robin?  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 am
Robin looked at him suddenly feeling bad. 'Italus i'm sorry' he no had a very sorry and guilty look on his face.

Sirius moved other to his brother give a warm nod of saftey towards Robin. Robin was one of the few he liked and could stand he couldn't understand his brothers new found fear of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:08 am
Sirius resisted the temptation to cuddle up in the cloud and signaled his sister other to Italus as he needed help and assiatnace. He jumped off the cloud for now.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:10 am
Italius wimpered and shoved his face into Starfire's fur in an attempt to hide from Robin."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:11 am
Vesta stopped and ran to her brother Italius. She played with robin to let Italius no he was not scary and mean.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 am
Sirius yanked Italus out her fur firmly trying so he could see clearly Robin wasn't a threat of any kind to them.

Robin placed Vesta on his back and trotted around slolwy hoping this was extinguish Italus's fear of him as he trotted around slowly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games