Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 am
'Don't I always ?' Archer mummured. The missles locked and loaded. He wanted to stay and make sure this time the Titans were erased throughly from this earth and the next. He stolled out of the court causually trying to divert any attnetion or eyes focused on him away. His identidy would need to stay secret for now anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:29 am
Kali shrugged and whispered, "I don't know. I haven't been around you long enough to see if you always have a back-up." Kali walked casually, making sure that no one was paying much attention to them. It wasn't hard as everyone's attention seemed to be on the Titans and their saviors.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:03 pm
Starfire was released from all those prisonments that was o her and was glad too. She was even happier that Sparrow Girl helped them adn her new friends of course. Just the big question was, will she join the Titans again or leave them again? Starfire surely didn't want Sparrow Girl to leave but if it was her choice, it will be her choice.

Fox was so happy to be out of those chains. "Yes," she said. Fox then walked up to Sparrow Girl and said, "Kiddo, you did swell. You and your little team of friends were perfect."

Sparrow Girl looked at Fox and said, "Thanks Fox and your welcome." she smiled towards Fox, stood up, and then press started to come to her and her new friends and started asking questions. "Sorry people no story for you," said Sparrow Girl as she walked away and out fo the press crowd. then the officers shoved all the press out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 pm
"Huh," sighed Morphia.

Then Rose smile and spotted Sparrow Girl walking away from the crowd. she then walked up to Sparrow Girl and said, "Don't like crowds girl?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:29 pm
Sparrow Girl looked towards Rose and said, "Not much, it gets too cramped."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:07 am
'Well I do. ' Marco replied causally sqeuzing his phones touch pad. Back at the underground haven of Black Archers operations a set of gears gorlwed to life as dusy old rocket was lifted up into firing position by an rusty old launching system. The ceiling slowly and groggily cracked open revealing the refreshing blue sky. The back of the rocket roared to life expelling a rush of flames as the ciruclaur tube soared out of the base and raced towards the court house. As it soared towards the court house the flames died out the rocket flopped lazily onto the roof leaving a dent on the roof.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:52 am
Robin glanced up at Gemini slowly, a mix of opposite feelings swilred around him. She lied to them and left them just like that after everything, though on the over hand his daughter was alive and safe and wasn't as he feared dead. Their was a sudden loud thud on the roof. He glanced releived with the distraction from above. 'What was that ?' he said delicately glancing up instinvely at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:04 pm
Fox's red fox ears went up and saidm "I heard it too but I don't know what it is?"

Sparrow Girl over heard what the others said as she also heard soemthing. "I'll go check it out," said Sparrow Girl as she ran out of the court house to see what it was.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:00 pm
Rose went with Sparrow Girl to check things out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:53 am
Kid-robin slipped outisde behind Sparrow girl and Rose, his keen senses warned him this wasn't a casual occurance and had a feeling whatever had made contact with the building could be harmful in some shape and form. He gazed upwards at the roof taking notoe of the freshly made debris spread on the roof. From this angle he was unable to tell what it was, looked like a closer inspection was needed to determine the idenifcation of the source of the noise.

'Well if that wasn't our cue I don't know what is' Arachnid concluded scuttling outiside. Their always seemed to be one thing after another with the these guys, looked like it'd be worth sticking around then, well for now that is. Who knows what was lurking around the corner in a hood, but for now he'd concentrate on the job. He arrved outisde gazing fruitlessly up at the roof.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:21 pm
Sparrow Girl couldn't tell what it was and asked, "Kid-robin any ideas of what that was?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:17 am
'It appears to a missle of some sort, though it appears it's failed to detnoate due to some kind of internal failur inside it. I suggest we evacuate the area and attemept to internally enter the weapon and see if it posses any threat' he said robocitcally and methodically, already a panicaky rabble was grouping around the building with sheep white colour tones, already the police officers were moving the jittery members of the public away looking at the Titans outside for help without admitting they needed them after todays hetic events.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:20 am
Toby skidded to a blistering halt outside and followed the phyiscal actions of many of the gawping public. He looked up and suddenly understand why they seemed to stunned. A missle of some sort was lodged on the roof. It hadn't gone off which was possibly the most worring part of the ordeal. It needed to be moved and fast, the fatality rate would be phenomal if it went off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:24 pm
Sparow Girl nodded to Kid-robin and said, "Kid-robin you and I are going on the roof and Rose make sure the people get to safety. Lets go." She took charge, took off those nice clothes she was wearing as her costume was under those clothing. Sparrow Girl then flew up to the roof.

Fox saw Sparrow Girl go on the roof and said, "I'm going too." She then went on the roof with Sparrow Girl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 am
Kid-robin shot a rang snapping onto the roof. He lunged upwards landing on the gritty and suprisnly dirty roof. He moved towards the missle cautiously, any clusmy or rash action could set it off. He was unsure if it was safe, though they had little options at the moment. This would have to do for now.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games