Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:43 pm
((Oh man. Now I wish that I had InuYasha back in the realm of the living . . . he ADORES Ramen . . . Oh well . . .))
Kagome looked over at the shinigami. "Do you know why he can't stand to see people die?" she asked.
InuYasha, on the other hand, was starting to get bored, and he really couldn't care less about Tsuzuki's problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:53 pm
"It's simple enough," Tatsumi replied, "He was a murderer before his own death, and it haunts him to this day."
"Oh. My. Gosh," A girl's voice carried into the office, "Do you see that guy's hair? Done right and with the right clothing and...."
"We could make him into a beautiful woman!" another girl squealed.
"I'm leaving now," Hisoka turned to leave as Saya and Yuma ran over to InuYasha, touching his hair.
"Omigosh! If we dress him and Hisoka up together they would look so Kawaii!" Saya gushed.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 pm
Connercrg
Goku had some Ramen in his mouth and swallowed it down. He gave a smile and waved back "Hey!" he honestly thought people in this city would be stuck up and rude. It was good to see some friendly people.

"That looks good. What kind is it?" GRanleon asked. He looked around and motioned to Renamon who was in hiding. She sprinted over and stopped at the stand, she had some cloths on. Some baggy pants and a hoodie, though it wasnt much it was enough to keep most peoples eyes from peering over at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:08 pm
Goku looked at it and said "Hm...Ya know I honestlly never found out...I just really took what they offered..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:18 pm
InuYasha swatted Saya and Yuma's hands off his hair as he gave them a death glare. "Can I maim them?" he asked holding his claws up threateningly.
Kagome sighed. "No. Sit."
InuYasha's face was one of horror as he turned his head towards Kagome right before he fell into the ground. "WHAT THE HELL? WHY NOT?! THEY ARE SAYING THAT I LOOK LIKE A WOMAN!!!" He shouted as he jumped up.
Kagome walked over to InuYasha and beckoned for him to bend down. He did so and she whispered something in his ear. "I don't mind if you scare them, but just don't hurt them. However, I don't know what everyone else will think. . ." she left it hanging.
InuYasha looked at the girls with an evil glint in his eye. If he couldn't harm them, then he was definately going to give them one hell of a fright. ...Not that he cared what the others thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:29 pm
"He's just like a cute little doggie!" Saya grinned, she then noticed his evil look.
"He looks just like Hisoka with that expression!" Yuma smiled too.
"Even if you were going to try and hurt them, you wouldn't have much luck," Tsuzuki, feeling better, leaned in the doorway, "Since they're already dead."
Hisoka ignored Tsuzuki and looked at InuYasha, "I'll help you scare those girls if you want."  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:37 pm
InuYasha was a little scared by the girls' perkiness. He backed away a little bit and then jumped over to Hisoka, anxious to put some distance between himself and Saya and Yuma. "What did you have in mind?" he asked.
Kagome however had become extremely happy. "I know! Doesn't he just look like a little puppy?! And he's got doggie ears as well!" she said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:37 am
L walked up behind the girls and saw InuYasha, Kagome, Tsuzuki, and Hisoka and had his thumb in his mouth.User Image He smiled a bit and said "Hello guys. It's been a while hasn't it."
((I thought I'd make him a Shinigami like Watari said so this way I can always play as him. biggrin ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 am
Connercrg
Goku looked at it and said "Hm...Ya know I honestlly never found out...I just really took what they offered..."

"Erm...okay." Granleon said rubbing the back of his head. He shrugged and looked at the menu. Renamon glanced over at Gaku then back to Granleon, and remained silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:55 pm
((Lmao, probably what would have happened))

"L, so you passed the test,"Tatsumi said with a gentle smile that caused the Chief to do a double-take.
Hisoka looked at InuYasha and was about to explain his plan while Saya and Yuma were starting to talk to Kagome more when...
"AHH! A ghost! Hisoka! Protect me!" Tsuzuki glomped his partner.
"We're scared of ghosts too!" Saya and Yuma said in unison, glomping Hisoka too. They stood there for a while with a smile on their faces while Hisoka was shaking with anger.
"InuYasha, you wanna know my plan?" With that, he took his fist and beat them off of him, "That's my plan."
"We were only kidding," Tsuzuki laughed.

((Picture to go with it:
User Image))  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:26 pm
Kagome smiled at L. "Nice to see you again." she said. She wasn't really afraid of ghosts at all. She had to help one very early on in her adventures.
InuYasha looked at his hand and curled into a fist. "That works for me." 'I do that all the time when Shippo gets on my nerves.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:42 pm
((Not to mention she's been chilling with at least four ghosts for the past while))
"Honestly, Tatsumi, why are they still employed?" Hisoka looked to Tatsumi, the Chief cried anime tears and looked at Hisoka.
"Ask me, I'm the Chief," Konoe whined.
"Well, Yuma and Saya are actually pretty productive and good agents, Tsuzuki owes us money for the destruction of the library," Tatsumi ignored Chief Konoe.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:01 pm
((True . . . . . . there's no real place for me to post right here . . . and I've got the block of writers. . . sweatdrop so . . . this is not a real post, this is cybering.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:07 pm
User Image
L put his hands in his pockets and said smiling a bit at Kagome "It's good to see you guys again too." he thought for a moment then looked at Tatsumi who seemed to be the only mature Shinigami ((Dissed, lol)) and asked "Tatsumi san...What exactlly do I do as a Shinigami?...And am I automaticly working for you guys or am I a free Shinigami?..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:19 pm
((When reading the series you find the only sane shinigami out of all of them is Hisoka, though his sanity is slowly deteriorating and he often has to resort to asking everyone around him since he's only been a shinigami for a year. Second is Tatsumi, but he loves money too much and is evil))

"Since you are here I assume you will be working with us under Chief Konoe," Tatsumi explained, "Normally we're paired off with another Shinigami, but I guess you'll have to work alone until someone else with regrets dies. I'm the secretary, meaning I'll be handing off jobs. You are free to live anywhere you please, Tsuzuki lives in an apartment in the city, but you are to report here for work and whatever comes up. And the Count will probably want to meet you as he wants all of his employees."
"You can count me out of that visit," Tsuzuki said matter-of-factly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games