Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:07 am
Zann walked into the cafe, he couldn't remember when was the last time he was here. He was going to ask Suri if he could have a bowl of Katsudonm but seeing Suri napping on the table. He walked into the kitchen and took the liberty of cooking a meal himself. Bangs and crashes could be heard as he started cooking...

45 minutes later...

Zann walked out from the kitchen, holding a bento box which contained Teriakki chicken, Katsudon and a bowl of Sukiyaki. The smell wafted through the air, delicious and welcoming.

((Zann's good at cooking btw XDXD Special character trait lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:14 am
"Hey Zann, i don't know you could cook" Rahenno said smelling the food he made.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:20 am
((XD I meant for this to be the next day or so. But I'll edit.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:32 am
Zann then went in the kitchen again after setting the food he made onto the table. HE emerged again, holding a plate of fresh sashimi, the fish just caught from the lake nearby.
"Here, feel free to eat some." He put the plate down in front of Daisuke and Rahenno.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:33 am
((LOL well it's the same day for me XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:33 am
Daiuske got up and got two plates and chopsticks for the both of them. Daiuske immediately got his portion, and "chowed down".  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:36 am
Zann took a bottle of sake from a nearby counter and paid for it from his very empty wallet, sighing as he looked at the few coins inside. He poured 3 cups of sake on the table, and drank his in one gulp.
"Cheers." He said as he dranks his portion and started eating the teriakki chicken he cooked (spelling?).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 am
Rahenno immedity picked up his chopsticks and started to scarff his food, he hadn't eatten in awhile. "Wow, Zann this is really good" He said as continued eating  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:44 am
Zann looked quite pleased when Rahenno complimented on his food, and thought back to where he had found the recipes.
"Secret recipes to food fit for the Gods, passed down through generations of the Juskarath family." He said in a proud tone.

((I made that up on the spot. Yeah, crappy story, I know.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 am
Daisuke continued to eat his food rapidly. As if he couldn't get enough.

"MORE PLEASE! Or at least teach me the recipe!" sweatdrop  

D a i j b

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:54 am
*brile walked into the cafe'* "hey everyone." *brile said as he ordered some ramen then sat down and wait*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 am
"Hey Brile." Daisuke said with a mouth full of fish. "You'll have to make it yourself. Suri is sleep on the table."  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 am
Zann gave a nod of greeting to Brile, not able to talk since his mouth was full. He got up and hurried to the kitchen,
"I'll be back with the best ramen you've EVER eaten." HE said in a proud tone as he walked quickly into the kitchen, rumaging in his bag for the recipe he had dug up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 am
Loud bangs and crashes could be heard from the kitchen as pots and pans fell onto the floor. A dish breaking could also be heard. Pretty soon smoke was coming out of the kitchen heavily, and Zann dashed out with his hair singed and his shirt on fire, panting.
"Spilt...oil...stove...kitchen...fire." Zann said between pants, and loud roaring could be heard inside the kitchen.

(( XD))  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 am
"why am i not surprised." *he said as he got up then saw zann run into the kitchen* "ok" *he said sitting back down twirling a senbon*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games