Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 am
(hey yuan i'm already in the air)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 am
((You said that you set the barrier below you to block the dragons from beneath you. This attack is coming from beneath you as well, so you can say that your barrier deflects it. Normally though, this attack would be enough to break your barrier. But I'm not gonna screw ya right before you have to leave.))  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:11 am
((I know. The shark came crashing down on where you were, then the spears are launching up out of the ground several hundred feet into the air.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:11 am
(oh )

rahenno flips and dodges one piller and then turns dodging another one, then dose handsigns. "kaze no yaiba(wind blade)" rahenno fires the blade at yuan. and lands back in the mist.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:13 am
(lol ok, I didn't know how strong the attack was so you can say it went through. it's your attack, so your choice)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:14 am
((lol, just say that it hits your barrier so hard that it throws you from the battle))  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:06 am
(The wind blade hits Yuan and he bursts into a splash of water. Another clone. The water spears begin to die down, and the mist slowly begins to clear. There is no sign of Yuan. A note floats to the top of the shallow lake that now covers the field.)
This has been fun, but I am afraid I must call short our little game. There just doesn't seem to be enough time these days. Until next time then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:20 pm
Kouga felt the wind knocked out of him as he was thrown onto the ground when Yuan's dragons hit his barrier. As he slowly got to his feet, dazed, his eyes focused on the note in front of him. He started to frown when he read the note. Next time then, Yuan Shisho and Kamikuro Ayumu. He thought. He then saw his vision become blurry, then darkness finallly overtook his mind, and he fainted and collapsed on the ground.  

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:08 pm
"danm, he got away next time he wont be so lucky" rahenno walked over to kouga and picked him up and took him to the hospital  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:35 pm
(DARN I MISSED IT!!!!!!) evil

thinks - so those are some of the things that the mist have up their sleeves. mmm i see

*brile then followed rahenno to the hospital*  

brileone

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:54 pm
((lol, brileone, you had four tagged kunai flying at you...but that was a while ago, so I guess you can just ignore it this time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 pm
*brile enters the training grounds again*

thinks - that sound ninja had strange taijutsu. i need to try and memorize his movements, slow them down.

*brile then sat on a rock and thought about the sound ninja's movements*  

brileone

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:52 pm
kira watched the fight come to a close. she vanishes from among the high rocks and appears to the man who sat with a face showing he was thinking about something important. she stared at him for a few moments and stood quietly. she broke the silence by asking a question.

"so what's with the sound ninja coming into the village?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games