Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:59 pm
"Double surprise," Lei completed. She threw her arms forward and watched as their icy and watery attack flew through the dark matter, which sealed the hole, toward Kuromi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:48 pm
((lovin the characters here! smile ))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:17 am
( You're not the only one! xd Wahhh... I wish Neko would come on soon. I wanna post. heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:18 am
((lol...we do so try to please you. *misses Neko, as well* She needs to get on so we can post...and so Rhian can wreak havoc upon her beloved Bran.))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bounce, Rabite!

((I thought the completely over the top sailor moon-style villains would amuse you guys... xd I'm sure she'll post this weekend. I probably wouldn't have had much time to post back if she had posted before anyway, lol...))
Bounce, I say!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:02 pm
((this chara reminds me of JasuDebi from D. Gray-man. smile ))  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:19 pm
((I are...back from travelling through time!! Err...I brought you souveniers? ninja I'm really starting to get sick of that "no computer Mon.-Thurs." rule. It makes me so sad... gonk ))

Kuromi looked up with a sense of foreboding. "The situation I'm in is going to get even worse..." And of course...she was right, like always. Can't I be wrong for once?!

She was trapped in a sealed hole with ice and water blasting at her...just wonderful. Still...as she was hit by the blast why was she thinking of that person? He's just an annoying fish!!

She crashed onto the hard ground. Only God knew why she wasn't dead yet, but she was soaked to the bone and her body ached everywhere. If she was going to die why couldn't she die instantly and painlessly?

And she hated listening to those weird twins yammering on with their cheesy lines.

((And so...Sui has really left his mark on Kuromi. I feel for him...she truly hates him now. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:28 am
( It's ok... xd Sui has other options for love. )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:34 am
((I kept thinking I had posted... I think I must have started a post and couldn't finish it for some odd reason... Either way, I just realized why I haven't gotten a reply from it yet. sweatdrop ))

Fei yawned. "This is too easy..." Rhian should have given them more of a challenge. At this rate, the girl was just going to die of hypothermia and that would be no fun at all. They'd have to wait for their food to thaw then...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:45 am
Lei smirked. "You always make my attacks stronger, sister," Lei praised her twin. The girl had made her own fate. If the attack continued at this rate, she'd be frozen solid, dying from the cold which would quickly seep into her bones. Easy prey.
"Are we just going to let her thaw, or should we..."

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:54 am
"Or just roast her over an open fire?" Fei preened over her twin's praise. "Both are tempting, dear sister. Though I do wish our meal would fight back a little. They always taste better when based in fear and despair..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:06 pm
"Hmm? No I wouldn't mind at all! I can help!" Yes, Midori loved helping, specially if it was her Alcina-'neechan she'd be helping. Her attention had diffe

There was the note in Alcina's voice though that sing-songed to a much fimiliar way Midori would in a way. Her green eyes glittered watching the elder female croon the merman as Midori rose a brow, though smiled.

"Come back safely, ok?" Sui said, "I don't want you or Midori to get hurt."

Midori smiled and nodded as she stood, quickly grabbing Alcina's hand and tugged towards the mouth of the cave and outside. "We'll be fine! Let's go!"

Of course, Midori would withhold her questions for Alcina till later when they were outside.

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:13 pm
"Of course we'll come back safe. I've still got to play that-Ouf!" It was probably a good thing Midori had dragged her outside when she did, cause Alcina was just about to spill everything.

It was still only lightly raining out. The storm hadn't hit full force yet. Alcina relished the feeling of the raindrops against her skin as she let the younger girl drag her along... She'd look like a drowned rat by the time they got back, but at least she could enjoy the rain right now.

Once they were a safe distance away from the cave, Alcina looked for a decent sized tree before halting under it. Then, an unholy joy lit up her eyes as she turned to Midori. "Midori~chan! I need your help most desperately! Won't you help me?"

((When Alcina starts using suffixes... That's everyone's cue to be scared. rofl She's certainly up to something... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:15 pm
((I just wanted to make Hayato do something… smile ))

Hayato sighed as he looked into the skies, watching the rain fall. He felt them land onto his face but he didn’t move, he sat there against the tree. Akira, the woman who was his best friend, the mazoku who had betrayed him. Ever since her betrayal he had kept distance from people other than his clan. Of course, even among his clan members he kept a good distance only showing emotion when he realized he was hiding them. He didn’t know what to feel. He realized that Alcina, Sui and Kisuna had become something to him. He still didn’t know what, but knew that he could, trust them.

akeikas
Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:38 pm
Chan?

The rain didn't bother Midori much. It was odd despite her whole being being soaked, it was just water. Something that helped the flora, a needed ingrediant as she heard the glad sighs and drinks from the trees about her.

Alcina on the other hand, she could hear the evil giggles underneath her breath practically. Those eyes seemed ever so fimiliar too. Like when she put a caterpillar once on a certain person's shoulder like.

Blinking, she pursed her lips before smiling. "Depends on the help. But i'll do my best as I owe you! Now...what is it~? You're excitement is making me all curious!"

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games