Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 pm
Noah's face turned red when he saw Amie. He switched his hand with his other and placed his arm around Karin. This seems really peaceful, I just hope that these two don't start 'taunting' me. he thought as his face turned slightly more red.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:42 pm
Amie went under water and came out on the other side of noah.  

Amie Aii

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:45 pm
Karin looked at Amie and laughed, Then looked at Noah, "Umm through all that red, tehe, i can tell you want to talk about something? what is it?" She asked smiling at Noahs redness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:47 pm
Noah's face began to turn red when Amie appeared beside him. Aw, crap, it's starting. Now wait, you're being paranoid, just calm down. But it's severely difficult to when you have two beautiful girls beside you, he thought as his face continued to get even redder. Noah looked over at Karin. "Uh, um, How do you two know each other?" he asked stammering. That's not what you were wanting to ask, but this situation makes it too difficult to think straight. he thought as calm as he could.  

Omega Awesome391

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm
Amie went under water again and swam back to karins side and giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm
Karin laughed, "Yeah, we are good friends, we grew up together, and we actually worked together for a wile, come to think of it, Amie, are you still good at Fighting?" She asked.  

Zinkatwo

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 pm
"yeah i think so" i mean the only people ive killed have been merch i mean really weak bad guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:58 pm
Krovak towered above the bath,"What the hell is this?" Krovak held out his hand and suddenly the water started to warm up,"How does it feel?"  

LegitlyInsane

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 pm
"oh it feels much much better thank you" amie said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 pm
Noah smiled. "Oh, okay. So, another question, why exactly do you two act the same." he said stammering. And why I'm I so nervous about that, he thought scared about embarrassment on the inside.  

Omega Awesome391

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:01 pm
"Are there any enemies around here..." Krovak said aloud to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:03 pm
Karin looked up at Krovak, wow that feels really good, i was gona want to spar, but not anymore, this is nice...well because we are basicly sisters in a way, we did alot together, eat, sleep, train, experiment, you know all the normal stuff ha ha" She said sliding down snuggeling next to noah, rubbing his chest.  

Zinkatwo

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:08 pm
Noah smiled and blushed even more when she started rubbing his chest. "Now that isn't fair, I can't do that back to you," he said teasingly. As long as Amie doesn't do this too, that could make things worse, embarrassment-wise. he thought smiling down at Karin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:08 pm
"no not that i know of." amie said swimming in a circle in the middle. "if you feel like it theres a town nearby that you can "spar" in" Amie said in a secret way to tell Krovac about a village he could torment or destroy. that was up to him. amie then swam right in front of noah stuck one hand close to his crotch using the other to point which way the village was.  

Amie Aii

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:11 pm
Karin laughed, "And why cant you its not like i said you couldn't." She started to move downwards to his stomach.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games