Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Starfire spot Robin, stood up, walked up to him, and said, "The copy Gemini has found Scott. I believe he's in the scanning room with Gemini."

"Now Scott lets not sneak our way out of things. That just causes more problems and trust me I should know. I would use to sneak out of the Tower and I got into big trouble. even ask Arachnid, he even knows how many times I've snok out of the Tower," said Gemini. "We'll just simply have to tell them. So ready to go tell them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, you look good," said DarkStar with a smile.

"Hm, how do you feel Oracle?"asked Turgon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know you would Rose, but I thinks its best for you to stay," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 am
'Ok...this deffinately isn't going to be the easy part of the mission is it ?' Scott sighed taking a deep breath he began to calm himself. If his dad wanted him to grow up this was part of it so he really had no recourse to stop him or so he thought so far.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:01 am
'Good lets go ' Robin replied anxiously a dior need to see if Scott was ok ovetook him. He entered the scanning room a yearn to scold Scott began to grow inside him though he refrained trying the growing entinty inside him. 'So whats the plan ?' he asked forcefully controlling the anger inside him with suver difficulty.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm
Draco patted his Scott on the back and murmured, "It'll be fine. The rest of the mission should be a breeze compared to what we're about to do." He then directed his gaze to Robin. "Hello. We're going to his base to free the prisoners, but I guess Gemy will want to tell you the plan."

Black Feather nodded her head slightly. "Yes. How are you feeling after your little trip to death's domain?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:34 pm
Starfire nodded and followed Robin into the scanning room. She saw Scott, Gemini, Draco, Kid-robin, and a knocked out Red Fang behind a glass in a small and not to big room.

Gemini looked at her parents and said, "Well, I do have a plan and please don't scold him and try not to get too nngry now." Then Gemini explained, "Ok, here it goes. As you see Scott's not going to be a kid anymore so he's going to start getting older and such. And Scott and I have been talking now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm
"What is it?" asked Starfire.

"Well, I told Scott that he can come with me on the group after tomarrow to go search for the rest of my team. And to my looks he seems proud to be going on a mission like such. But of course I did tell him the consquences of going and he agreed and still wants to go. In a way fatehr he wants to prove to you that he isn't a child anymore. In a way he wants to be soemthing more but I think Scot can explain that part a little better but still I understand what he wants and what he's going through," explained Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:29 pm
"It was a cold and dark but just the way I like it," said Oracle with a smirk. "But now I feel even greater to be back alive and reborned," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:08 pm
thes270
"Well I...I...."Moonfire mumbled berfore taking a deep breathe and shuting his eyes tight as he nervously said,"I....like.....you.........too."

Pheniox then heard what Moonfire said and smiled with surprisement. "Oh, my you do. Oh how, Delightful!" yelled Pheniox as she jumped onto Moonfire adn then kissed his lips. She then realized what she just did, moved away, and said, "Sorry I didn't know what came over me. Its just that I've always had a crush on you and now its yeah."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:53 am
Moonfire blushed and looked down at the ground as he said,"oh it's ok. I kinda liked it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:22 am
Black Feather smirked. "Well, that's good news. If you die again, then at least you won't hate it. I suppose you're going to go and take some revenge upon Gemini." She said as she leaned back.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:35 am
'Yeah I suppose living is a good thing' Hunters voice lingered in the air as he teleported besides the others. 'I see the comeback kid has returned ' he colncuded folding his arms stiffly looking down at her. Shame Turgon hadn't informed on this fascinating occurance.

Scott stood up slightly peeved of how Gemini had talked about as if he wasn't even thier but some progress had been made. 'Dad, I want to show you I can do something without people holding my hand. I promise to you that i'll return tommorw alive. This is my chance to show everyone i'm not a kid anymore and that I can fight my own corner' he stood up firmly trying desperately to dennote confidence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:55 am
Robin mulled other Scotts word the firm hold he'd had on Scott slowly began to losen realsing how wrong it'd been to prolong Scott's inveitable evolotuion itnto his own hero. 'Very well Scott be careful and I will hold you to that promise' he said strictly a thick demanding glance formed on Scott.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:27 pm
"Yes, and my team and I will make sure he's still alive and abck in you arms again," said Gemini. "Right guys," she said as she looked towards Draco and Kid-robin with a nice warm, and soft smile. Then looks back at her parents.

"Well, I hope he does stay alive. And now do your best then," said Starfire.

Then Gemini said, "Don't worry you two. You both have taught him well, I bet. As well as you did with Arachnid and I. And look at us now. All three of us have grown into something better then we were once before. Most of us were rejected, teased, and left in the word abondon and without love of our own family. Until now you filled our souls and hearts with something greater." Gemini spoke with courage, passion, and strength. Something that shows her that she is a leader, a leader who gives good speeches.

"You are right Gemini," said Starfire.

"Hm," Gemini smiled and rubbed her hand on Scott's hair. She then looked back at Red Fang and walked up towards the glass. She looked at him with a serious and a whole other different look now. She said to herself quietly but towards him for she new hat he became now and its something that she can't change, "Traitor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, the child won't just be doing that now. She'll just get her revenge but will also have to do a job for me now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He'll be leding us into the forest after tomarrow. For tomarrow we'll maybe get some new costumes or just armor ready to fight. And do a little training as well," said Gemini in a serious as she looked towards Red Fang's body, which is knocked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:51 pm
"And what job will that be my lord?" asked Oracle as she looked towards Turgon.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:59 am
'Armour ?' Scott suddenly perked up, he loved armour. Some many spare mintues he'd used to doddle ideas for alternate costumes he'd dreamed hoping one day he'd have the lucky chance to contstruct them. Looked like his chance was possilby now.

Arachnid wandered back into the house creeping towards the kicthen. Everyone seemed to be caught up somewhere so now was his chance to snag hiself a good old snackorama before anyone realised what had happened or been done.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games