Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 pm
selena looked up at sanato" no dont sanato yes he did but you cant hurt him they need him" selena looks down and looked at the confused look on sanato faces selena took his hand and put ot on her tummy " that why "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 pm
Walking out of the kitchen after all the drama had ended Haru looks at both Selenia and Sanato. Smilling slightly she walks over "Selenia, who is it that needs him more your children or is it you that does" she say's somewhat saddly "you'll have to give up on him at some point, your marrying Cloud". Stretching she takes a sip of blood from the glass in her hand.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 pm
"Cloud?" Sanato said with confusion "Who is this Cloud?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 pm
mind if i join in??

Name: none but can be called D or Vallen_Dar
History: as far back as he can remember he has trained in martial arts
Family: none that he knows of to date
Race: hybrid (25% vamp 25% demon 25&#xhu;man 25
n;gel)
Apperance: he is shirtless his chest is well defined and lean with heavy scarring. he wears black simple monk pants that balloon out at his knees where they are tied down with red strips of cloth that also run under the arch of his simple monk shoes

User Image  

True_Demon_Monk

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 am
"Cloud is a new vampire here, his nbeen here for a while" she say's "and Selenia and him hit it off, and just a little while ago cloud asked her to marry him". Smilling she drinks somemore of the blood that was in her glass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:43 am
selena shot a glance over to haru and then looked back at sanato " cloud is an new vampire that come to live here while you were gone sanato yes where going ot get married if i can ever find him!"
selena looks down" honestly haru i dont know " and looks at sanato " cloud helped me out after hehtrus had left the 1st time you mend my heart ! "
but there a bitter turth he doesnt know and i dont want him to know " selena wipes tear away " you missed alot sanato and then there were time i cloud have rally used your advice but you werent here and i understand you like being our that human girl alex right ?" selena gigles " but haru has been there for me while you were gone and have be come very close "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:16 am
"I am sorry" Sanato said as he pinched his forehead "I just haven't been feeling like myself" Sanato said as his mouth expanded and he then ran for the nearest bathroom to expel what whas in his mouth  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:59 pm
"Don't glare at me because i'm telling the truth" Haru say's before sighing and going to sit down in one of the chairs. "It's my job to be around for you Selenia, your going to need my help even more now when your child or children come" she say's before laughing slightly and stretching.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 pm
selena put her hnad on sanato face " its ok sanato dont be sorry " just then he ran off selena looked at haru " whats worng with sanato? " selena walks up to where haru is siting and sit donw on the porch where the chairs are " i know this haru and it been a good month now and i still cant find cloud !" selena shacks her head and sigh " but was it your truth to tell ?" selena looks down at her tummy " haru i do need you now more than ever but there are something better left unsaid you know?" selena gigles " i felt them kick i wish id have a boy and a girl " selena got up tho as the months went by it got hard for her to stand up noramly " id better go see what happened to sanato .
selena walks off and finds sanato pucking his guts out selena looks worried at him and put her hand on his back "sanato are you alright ?......is there anything i can do for you ?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 am
"I am not sure" Sanato said as he barfed up again  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:31 am
selena get conserned for sanato health" do you need some blood sanato what ever it is im sure i can get it for you sananto " selena put her hand on his for head anf he flt warm selena exclaimed "you have a high fever we need to get you to bed right now " selena called over some severents to carry sanato to bed selena called for haru in her mind thn followed the severnt to sanato old room and they layed him down on the bed selena drew some cold water and a wash cloth and daped his for head " its alright now sanato your in your room ill make sure you get better " selena called to haru " where the blood i ask you to go get ?" in her mind !selena igroned that fct that she hadnt aten all day herself and was very hungery but she need to take care of him he was sick .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:06 pm
"Don't mind me"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:15 pm
"Okay, Okay calm down Selenia" she say's back to her before getting the blood and an extra glass for Selenia just to be on the safe side. Walking into the room she passes one glass to Sanato and the other to Selenia before sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm
selena saw ahru walk in witht he blood she had asked for ealier " thank you " selena darnk down the blood that was giving to her and the title sanato head for him to rink the blood "here drink this sanato blood " selena wipes her motuh away and cocked an eye brow what what he had siad " ill will not leave you alone misour " selena french accent came out all of a sudden selena hd heard her self sound like that in centruies but it didnt matter now ....she had a job to do sanato drank it all down and it sem like it work atleast for the time being until they cloud figuer out what the heck was going on with him selena was sweating she patting her forhead and wiped away the sweat from her brow and do a deep breath a sigh of releaf " now tell me when did all this start when did it happend ?" selena ask sanato ina questioning tone  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 am
selena looks at sanato " well.. when did this all start " selena got a sharp pain in her side and hiss a bit but was fine now selena look at haru " can you get me so more blodd haru please thank you " and truns back to sanato  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games