Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:18 pm
Kazuma looked around and used the replacement jutsu with a eraser so he could be in the class room, he looked around "Well its been a while i think I came here right before the chunnin exams". Kazuma looked around happily hoping Mikyo was going to be killed already or atleast leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Kiara smiled.  

GorgeousC

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 am
((IM back but im fighting against Mikyo right now))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:38 pm
((Hi! I miss you and goodluck.. I'm supposed to be protecting the Genin and the Academy Students in case Mikyo comes anywhere near us))  

GorgeousC

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:34 pm
"Ok I've Got to try this again." Toshiro muttered to himself. He gathered Chakra to his feet and started running toward the wall. He was making it pretty far and he thought he was going to make it until his foot went through an open window. This caused him to loose his footing and fell off of the wall. "WHY MEEK!" He screamed to no one as he started to fall toward the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:55 pm
Kiara saw Toshiro fall to the ground. "Oh, my gosh! You okay?" she asked him.  

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Detachi walks in to talk to Kiara but sees Toshiro on the floor. He almost laughs but it would be disrespectful.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:14 pm
Kiara noticed that Detachi almost laughed so she narrowed her eyes at him warning him not to laugh at all. Not even a little 'H-'.  

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 pm
Detachi knew in all his months of training at the Academy that Kiara was not one to cross. Detachi offered his hand to Toshiro "Are you O.K?"
Detachi picks him up and places him into a seat.
He turns to Kiara, "Hello Sensei." Detachi's scar on his face was showing, he was sure that everyone had seen it at least once.

((Edited.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:49 pm
Xiah started screaming again because he was thinking of Mikyo as his father, "DAM IT!!" Xiah kapt on screaming and screaming. It seemed like it had no end, "AHHH!!!!"  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:07 pm
Xantos quickly walked into the academy, looking at a pained Xiah.
"Xiah....what's wrong? Snap out of it."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:09 pm
Xiah couldn't stop, the pain in his body was too much, "ARGG!!" Xiah tried to fight back with his heart  

Dripples

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 pm
Rag jumped out of his deep sleep when xiah screamed
"WHOA!!!" he yelled as he ran behind Xantos and hid thinking mikyo was attacking him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:11 pm
"Oh s**t....uh...dog...or whatever your name is, find Reiko Aburame, tell her to report her immediatly, I need her." he told the dog.
He held a hand over Xiah, trying to ease the pain with healing chakra.
"Shoot...wish we had more medics kid, but this is all I got for now."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:14 pm
Detachi walked towards xiah with the scar on his face"xiah, he is your stepfather, he isn't you!" Detachi hated Mikyo, he had attacked his village, and had summoned the juggernauts that had given him his scar.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games