Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:27 pm
The minitornado faded as Kit made more hand signs. "Katon, Dragin fire jutsu." Kit exhauled a deep breath and a blure dragon like flame erupted from his mouth and into the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:43 pm
Kit sighed and ran to the gates  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 pm
kit the philosipher
The clone side stepped and threw a punch at Akira. The other clones rushed in only moments behind.

(Wait..."?" what is the art behind the Dragon style tai?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 pm
((I said it earlier, using anger to attack gracefully. I am taching it to you not using it. And i left to sorry. Learn on your own.))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:55 pm
((I will show him. Kunesume, what rank are you?))

Devoker jumped down from the tree. "Hey. I know the Dragon Style Taijutsu style."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:59 pm
(Chunnin)

"Kool...you teach me and when you become chunnin i'll teach you my custon jutsu."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:06 pm
"Thanks!" Devoker got into a Dragon Style Taijutsu stance. He did a few punches and kicks to show him the style that they use. Five clones appeared next to Devoker. They all attacked him screaming with anger. One of his clones sweeped a kick down low at Kunesume. Another one, jumped in the ground and came out behind Kunesume and swung a punch at it's back. His third clone came from the side and threw three kunais at Kunesume while the fourth one came from underneath. The last clone came from the last open side and used a roundhouse kick. "The Dragon Style is used with power. You use anger and grace together to get great power. The Dragon Style can be a great offense creating a great defense."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:49 pm
Akira jumps and throws three shurikenat the kunais coming toward him just before turning upside down into a propeller kick ending up with a lock kick with the fourth clone's roundhouse and throws a kunai towards the bottom clone.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:46 am
Without anyone knowing Zann vanished in a gust of wind, to the gates. He had nothing else to do here, so he thought that he shouldn't waste his time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:33 pm
((ok thanks Ian))
"alrite, Moku Joheki (Wood Locking Wall)." jatsume states and he does wat Ian did and did the snake sign. wood came from the ground and formed into the sheild of what he was looking for."yes, did it"  

locopedestrian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:44 am
Sengetsu appears in the grounds watching everyone train."hmph." he said sitting down under a tree eventually falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:51 am
"Hey Ian, is there a wood manipulation jutsu?" Jatsume asked as he practiced the wood shield technique.  

locopedestrian

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 pm
"Yep! You really dont have to shout it at all. Just focus your chakra then wood just come out in front of you, or even in you!" He said as he just did what he just said. 2 beams of wood began to extend at his chest, as if he has a breast. Then it slowly came back to normal.

(( my name at the Mokuton list of users is gone! i think yours is gone too! what the hell is happening!?!? crying can't RP in war without my name at the list crying ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:51 pm
((hey, our names ARE gone, what the Hell?!! evil ))
" ok, cool." Jatsume focuses his chakra to his solar plexus and a beam of wood comes from his chest. then he tried it out of his arms. " hey Ian, can I form the wood into spears?" jatsume asked.  

locopedestrian

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:01 am
"Well, there is a separate jutsu you need to do to have spears of wood burst in the ground. But for a single spear, you can manipulate your own." He said to Jatsume with a thumbs up.

(( no one has replied to me yet concerning the Mokuton list crying ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games