Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:02 pm
"sure thing" pyro said to Rahenno

"I could add this to my skills...thank you" pyro said while starting to head out the office.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 pm
"yes..." Jedi looked at him with a serious look. "but i regret what i did to get it."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 pm
iZann
Zann turned to Jedi,
"What is it?"
He then saw Rahenno enter the office, and gave a short bow as a sign of respect. Even though they used to be friends, Rahenno is now his senior, and deserved his respect.
"I was unable to help you last time the Akatsuki attacked...I apologise." Zann said in a quiet voice, after choosing his words carefully.

Rahenno turned his head to Zann and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. The Ataksuki got the demon but i still have it's powers." Rahenno went to the desk pulled out a paper he sat down and stared writing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:09 pm
"sensei were are we going to train" pyro asked calmly but trying to hide his excitement  

pyro hasu

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:11 pm
zero was standing in the shadow of the room.
"you cant let go of it can you? you still see the power and you want more"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:14 pm
pyro noticed zero "and what makes you think he'll want more power"

pyro then stood beside Rahenno "power is the least he'd want and im not saying this in disrespect"

pyro hasu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 pm
Jedi's eye Shot to Zero. "....so you think you have everyone figured out do you?" Jedi's eye changed into Mangekyo. " One of Clouds greatest ninja was killed by me...and he was also one of my best friends from cloud, i wanted to get stronger out of fear of losing to the man named Kinkaru, and then after getting this i wanted to go even higher for the fear of losing my own eye sight for over usage of my Mangekyo....but the things i did are burning memories each time i use these eyes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 pm
zero sighed
"i was talking to the kage not you. go play boy"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:19 pm
jedimastersonic
Jedi's eye Shot to Zero. "....so you think you have me figured out do you?" Jedi's eye changed into Mangekyo. " One of Clouds greatest ninja was killed by me...and he was also one of my best friends from cloud, i wanted to get stronger out of fear of losing to the man named Kinkaru, and then after getting this i wanted to go even higher for the fear of losing my own eye sight for over usage of my Mangekyo....but the things i did are burning memories each time i use these eyes."

((not speaking 2 you bud......))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:20 pm
"last time I checked I was in the room to and your not talking to him telepathically so watch who your talking to" pyro said crossing his arms and leaning on the wall.

pyro hasu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:21 pm
((doesnt matter, besides your the nxt person i have to take out.....nothing personal but you kinda joined the akatsuki.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 pm
Zann nodded as Jedi mentioned it was not the best time. Indeed it was not, with everyone crowding around in the office. He shifted his gaze to Zero, glaring at him harshly, through his mismatched eyes. He was particularly stung by his words as he was a jinchuuriki himself.
"Power...depends on what you use it for. I have acquired...quite a few things myself, in my quest for power." He heard what Jedi said about the Gin Byakugan,
"I'm guessing you traded it with Xantos-san, right?"

((lol everyone loves my eyes, I created the Byakugan extensions XD))
((If you kill him I want his body...I need a sharingan puppet))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
zero was standing in the shadow of the room.
"you cant let go of it can you? you still see the power and you want more"
"..........I already have evrything I need for power. My power comes from this village. And if you Akatsuki get in my way......I won't hesitate to kill each and every one of you." Rahenno said, reliving the fury he held once before. He relized he could still physically use the Kyuubi's chakra.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:28 pm
(( he was speaking of his demon and my brother hood sr it looked as if it fit in with him))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:29 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
(( he was speaking of his demon and my brother hood sr it looked as if it fit in with him))

((Uh...what sorry?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games