Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:34 am
erm... If I knew my way around Megaman, I would've said yes by now.. but in the meantime ..

I Like It. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:41 am
Poor me, I have never played a Megaman game. Well except that for thatMario Remix thing in witch you can use Mario to fight the Mavericks, I think they're called.

I thank Metal Maverick for what little knowledge I have of the Megamanverse.  

Cevian

Siav

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:44 am
Oh man...you guy's are talking about Megaman? I couldn't resist....I love Megaman. That's possibly the best game to grace the Earth with it's presence. I know...melodramatic. But that series is so good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:04 am
Not really talking about Megaman in general.. just talking about adding a Rockman.exe like RP room or not.

Soo.. to recap.

KuraiGekkou

Kkies. So like in Fyia theres this area called The Net. Its basically an Rping area based off a sorta background like in the game Megaman Battle Network. (Le gasp! Mooching off other animes to make ourselves look kewl?! )

and for those who havent played Megaman Battle Network like us Otaku guys do, its basically where cell phones evolve into these crazy lil portable Devices called P.E.T. . each person's P.E.T. Comes with a spiffy Network operator called a Navi. They have their own looks, emotions and all, basicaly like a programed human. Except kewl lookin. P.E.T. are able to jack into the Net through the handy dandy Ports called Jack-In Ports. (Think USB ports) and wel. They just travel around the net.

The Fun part is Virus deleting. Where Virus's actually take forms of monsters and such and your navi well.. sorta.. fights it.. ::shrug:: but its spiffy.

After saying all this it sorta sounds wierd ^^;;

Maybe if you visisted The Net area in Fyia Ria Itself itll make a lil more sense.

But i need your guys opnion to add it or nots. cause. poo. ::shrug::

KuraiGekkou

Siav

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:15 am
Ah..I see. Just came in to see those last two posts. That idea sounds cool. Sorry...I think I may be a little dense, or I'm missing something. Would you be adding this RP and incorporating it in the highschool? Or putting it somewhere completely different?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:34 am
Most likely add it to the school. Meaning various RP places will have Jack-In areas.

But im trying to make it so its not completely just a guild based off Rockman.exe . So hmm.. its pretty hard XP. I dunt like stealing ideas. but having a The Net Rp area sounds like a "most-likely-to-be-added-in" feature.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:37 am
YAY! I can bring Sailor Jupiter back! That's Rene's P.E.T! OOOOHHHH! And I can have another one from Campanilla!!!!!!!!! Yayyy! Lets have a net thread!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:37 pm
I've been Megaman deprived, game wise. But I've seen the anime a countless number of times. Still, I like the idea. And if Rene gets Sailor Jupiter as her P.E.T., then... I want Kougaji from Saiyuki. heart He's kick butt! Hhm... or I'll just form another bishounen by clashing some guys together. 3nodding  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:57 pm
*totally clueless as to what is happening, so Nohea just smiles and nods* 3nodding sweatdrop 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:58 pm
Hehe, I don't know what's going on either, so I'll just smile and nod with you. 3nodding  

Old School Komlon

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:07 pm
Well, I know it's something about megaman.....the lil blue dude sweatdrop I played megaman games once....but my brother wouldn't let me play them cuz it was his games. So I stopped playing sweatdrop the anime is kinda corny i guess. My brother says it doesn't follow the game well, or somthin stupid like that. stare He's such a complainer, like when it comes to Initial D we get into this huge arguement about how Tokyopop screwed up the translations and crap, when he doesn't even know wut the heck the original Japanese manga says. So how could he know that it got messed up? And he complains that theres so much typos in the manga, and mistakes. And I say that tons of people work their buts off to translate ALL that manga and he should be glad that theres actually people who do that. And I say that everybody makes mistakes, and he shouldn't expect perfection and no typos. scream Wow that post was long eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:11 pm
Whoa, way too long, way too long. Good thing you didn't indent, or you wouldn't have made it thruogh my two paragraph filter. (edgarware, completely programmed in mom's basement. INDENT AND DIE!)

lol, Strongbad...  

Old School Komlon

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:13 pm
Eh? Ok, I don't really understand.... sweatdrop *smiles and nods again* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:45 am
*Blinks at the scary 91 pages* . . . I am SO not reading through all of those . . . *Ponders where to intro his character* Hmmm

Oh! And if someone could tell me how the system for getting into Ria works if you are sent here, like say . . . by the government or something, I'd be much obliged ^_^;;  

Senquis

Cevian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:27 am
Komlon, btw Edgaware is Virus protection, Edga Jr. (programed intirerly in mom's sewing room) is Strong Bad poaragraph filter.

Sorry, I'm not trying to sound smart, but I am, Dad has a PhD, it is contagious, along with his punningness.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games