Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Rose sighed waiting for them both to get out of the building. Come Haseo... don't be so vulnerable!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:45 pm
Haseo leaned up against the wall and looked straight ahead at the doors waiting for them to open "So what do you wanna do whe we get out into the city? Oh i could show you where i live just incase Rose changes her mind or you decide to move in by yourself" Haseo shook his head "I cant just leave Rose like that, it would crush her...... and me" Alyssia frowned on the inside Their connection is really strong, any normal guy would have already given into my charm  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Rose closed her eyes, I'll wait until they come back... I don't want to ruin whatever we have... She said to herself softly, She can't break us up... but this isn't your ordinary girl.. she's a succubus. Rose sighed waiting to meet them once they left the building. They left her alone, as if that would solve anything. She would just go searching after them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:08 pm
((*gasp* I got confused! After Ichigo defeats Grimmjow there are those filler episodes.. how in the world did it skip without filling in the balnks.. i got confused and now i'm lost... HELP!))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:09 pm
A bell dinged and the doors opened and Haseo walked out of the elevator, Alyssia following right behind "So to my house then?" she said walking up next to him looking up at him curiously, Haseo just nodded "Well follow me then" she reached over and grabbed his hand almost dragging him out of the lobby  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:15 pm
Rose heard the elevator and jumped down as they came out of the apartment, "And where are you two going?" She asked in her usual questioning voice, but nothing like before.

((Did you ignore me?!))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:20 pm
((what are you talking about?))

Haseo turned to Rose looking annoyed "I thought you needed to be alone, why are you following us?" Alyssia hid behind Haseo smiling to herself  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm
((The post i made earlier... here.. I'll re put it on... After Ichigo defeats Grimmjow there are those filler episodes.. how in the world did it skip without filling in the balnks.. i got confused?))

Rose looked at Haseo, "Uh.. well... I didn't make myself clear.." She said turning around, obviously a bit hurt. "Nevermind." She said, jumping back into their building and closing the door to the balcony. Oh I'll just forget it... me and my anger, ruin everything... She thought to herself as she settled herself onto the couch, lying down and looked at the ceiling.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 pm
((just keep watching, it goes back to the main story))

Haseo looked slightly sad "She just needs time" he said mainly to himself "So shall we get going?" Alyssia said stepping out from behind Haseo "Ya lets go" she took his hand again and lead him down the road and into the main part of the city  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Rose stared up at the ceiling zoning in and out of the past meetings with people of Alyssia's kind. This isn't going to be easy...  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:40 pm
A while passed of the two of them just walking silently "Were almost there" she said still holding Haseo's hand, he nodded looking around at all the houses "These houses are huge, do you seriously live in one of these?"
she smiled "Ya.... Im kinda loaded with money so a house like this is simple for me to buy"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 pm
I probably should have told him about her... why didn't I think of that before... She thought to herself, I'm really loosing it.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Alyssia lead Haseo up to a gate and opened it "Were here" she said happily, Haseo looked up wide eyed at the large mansion "Wow..... Rose really is missing out, she would absolutly love this house" Alyssia laughed "Well dont just stand there gawking, come on!" she said grabbing his hand again and leading him up the walkway to the front door, she twisted the nob and the large door swung open "Whoops i guess i forgot to lock it again"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Rose could not sleep or calm down, she needed Haseo here with her... She wanted to be with him. She just stole hi maway, making her look like the bad person. She sighed.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Alyssia walked in before he did "Well come on...." she said when she saw him hesitate "I cant.... I have to go back to Rose" he turned his back to her and was about to walk out when she grabbed his hand from behind, she released all of her power and Haseo's mind went dull for a moment "No..... you want to come inside with me" Haseo nodded and turned back around "Your right.... she will be there when i get home" Alyssia smiled and pulled Haseo in the house shutting the door behind them  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff