Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:21 pm
"You ask me that now of all times? I did it because I was insane. There's no other reason. Do insane people have reason?" Pre said, thinking he was asking her the question.
"Onee-sama! You're not like that!" Tea said and finally found the page she wanted, "I'm going to heal you, because unlike my sister I care about life!" She started a chant in Faerie.

(Sorry. Misunderstood)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 pm
((Shane asked why is she healing him...not a problem, just wanted to make sure you knew. =3))

The creature said, "Pre..." It appeared completely now in place of the sword, "Here is Shane...." It looked at Shane, "Boy...you wonder why you lived and have those powers?" Shane nodded and it said, "You are special...you are not human..." Shane sighed, he had figured that. "No...you are a mix of faerie, human...elf...dragon....all races...an impossibility...as you also have my blood..." Shane looked at him and said, "So...what am I then?" He looked at Tea...and his face was one of confusion.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Tea was too focused on her healing chant to say anything or give any indication.
"I didn't destroy that place out of discrimination if that's what you're implying. Everyone got the same treatment," Pre said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:47 pm
The figure looked at Pre and sighed, "PreToria...perfect faerie. You were meant for great things. It is a shame that inversion changed that...yet deep down there is more to that in you need to find..." It said one last thing as it touched Pre, "This will help some...I'll leave you to figure out what I did..." He returned to the sword form and Shane looked up at Tea....still in confusion.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Pre smirked, "The only thing I was destined for is death, suffering, and eventual self sealing. I have done all three, and now there is nothing left," She said, "And for the love of Feora, don't finish that chant or you're going to turn Shane into an idiot cat," She said.
Tea stopped suddenly, but the healing wasn't finished, "I know what I was doing!" She said.
"You're on the wrong chapter idiot. Here," Pre walked over and placed a hand where the injury is, "This should do it," She said and channeled magic to heal his wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:02 pm
Shane looked up at Pre curiously as she healed him. He looked as the wound began to close and heal. The sword vanished and reappeared at it's side.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:13 pm
When Pre finished healing Shane she looked into his eyes. Her deep blue eyes flashed in anger. She slapped him hard on the face. It was so loud it practically echoed off the walls, "You stupid idiot! Just because I failed to kill you back then doesn't mean you deserve to die! Killing yourself for something like this is idiotic! What the hell will killing yourself do?! I don't give a damn what happens to you, but there are others here that think otherwise! Don't you dare make my sister cry, or I'll be the one holding the hilt of that blade when it goes back in there!" Pre let loose the totality of her anger at him and walked away like nothing happened.
Tea was shocked, "O-Onee-sama..." She said quietly, a hand to her chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 pm
Shane gasped out in shock from the hit. He winced back in fear...and his barrier did not activate...as she yelled at him he continued to cringe back. He was against the wall looking at Pre and gulped. "Got it..." He looked at Tea and wondered why she cared for him...or why anyone did...

Angelus raised an eyebrow and said nothing as he looked at the three without emotions.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 pm
"You goddamn..." Pre walked over to the opposite end of the room, cursing and swearing.

Tea was still kind of recovering from the shock she gotten, "I-I wasn't crying..." She said defensively, but way too late.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Shane was still in shock and wincing from her words...and the fact his cheek hurt like hell.

Angelus closed his eyes and entered his happy place for a moment...  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 pm
Pre continued to sputter curse words in the corner, occasionally stepping into curse words from other languages.

Tea sank to the floor. Even though she had seen Pre's inversion and that was scary enough, the Pre who was just there yelling at Shane sent chills down her spine, "I'm scared..." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm
Angelus came out of his happy place and winced at the swear words.

Shane looked at Tea and thought about comforting her...but was too scared to move...out of fear Pre would try to kill him.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:28 pm
"...O-Onee-sama-" Tea tried to speak.
"Shut your mouth or I'll rip out your throat!" Pre yelled.
Tea cringed. She wanted to keep her throat, but she spoke again, "Please...He's not going to do that again, right Shane?" She asked with a wavering voice. She had never seen such an angry aura before. It made her wonder, was this her anger when she destroyed Pet?

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:32 pm
Shane gulped and looked at Tea and then at Pre and shook his head. He may not fear death...but he was terrified of her. "N-no...I..won't..." He curled up slightly as he shivered some.

Angelus looked at Pre calmly and sent some of his calming energy into her through the link.

((night))  

SNDarkangel

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games