Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

usmcgirl137

1,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm
Hello everyone. I just joined. Let's see I'm 17 years old. I have a daughter. I am a very kind person. I like giving advice but to be honest I don't really like people all that much. Strange, I know. Umm...I'm kind of distant to people, but that doesn't mean I really want to be. I'd like to have closer friends. My favorite color is orange and black blaugh Hmm...I guess that's about it. If you wanna know anything else just ask smile Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm
ninja Hi Guys!! My name is Jude and I am 17. I will be a senior in school next year and hope to finish early. When I saw the "random" guild, I decided to join because I am RANDOM! I pretty much just go with the flow. Any one who wants can add me as a friend my GAIA name is judee1102  

judee1102

toxickaos

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:37 pm
hey peoplos im toxic umm im a nice guy......kinda fun(or atleast i like to think so) a bit lazy.....i like doughnuts......especially with sprinkles..... okay im think im going a bit off topic here so

HAI!
BAI!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 pm
Hey I'm Kat, or Kitty, or Kitten, or yeah you get the point. I get called a lot of different things. YES, my name is Kat, that is my nickname and only worthy people learn the real name. =^-^= I enjoy making new friends and I need something to be active in during the summer besides my own guild so what better then here? If you enjoy RPing please click the link on my signature I have a guild of my own specifically for that. I'd love for new people to join, still trying to kick it off.

I'm easy to talk to, I'll lend and ear, and I'm and open book s ask away.

By the way, I'm a youngin, but don't you dare get put off by my age <3  

PhoxyKat

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm
PhoxyKat
Hey I'm Kat, or Kitty, or Kitten, or yeah you get the point. I get called a lot of different things. YES, my name is Kat, that is my nickname and only worthy people learn the real name. =^-^= I enjoy making new friends and I need something to be active in during the summer besides my own guild so what better then here? If you enjoy RPing please click the link on my signature I have a guild of my own specifically for that. I'd love for new people to join, still trying to kick it off.

You look familiar mrgreen Nice stuff you said about yourself mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone!
If you have any questions, feel free to as me!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PhoxyKat

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat

Well hello ^^ It's nice to meet you.
and my appearance looks familiar or my avi does? haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Toxic Pepper

How do you get your guild to stay active?!!?!? haha  

PhoxyKat

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 pm
PhoxyKat
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat

Hello smile it is nice to meet you too. Your signature picture appearence looks familiar smile Nice avatar all rockstargirly ish lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 pm
PhoxyKat
Toxic Pepper

How do you get your guild to stay active?!!?!? haha

It's not easy, but It isn't impossible. The key to an active guild is an active line of staff members and keeping you're members happy with the guild!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PhoxyKat

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 pm
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat

Hello smile it is nice to meet you too. Your signature picture appearence looks familiar smile Nice avatar all rockstargirly ish lol biggrin

Oh well thank you XD
I live in CO, so if you do too maybe you've seen me around?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Hello!! I just joined this today. I like rock music. mrgreen I'am also questing on here so I will appreciate some help for my wishlist items. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21611639 and VOTE here for a contest, you can get some gold by doing that too. biggrin  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 pm
PhoxyKat
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat

Oh well thank you XD

You are so welcome!!! and no sorry. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
Hello!! I just joined this today. I like rock music. mrgreen I'am also questing on here so I will appreciate some help for my wishlist items. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21611639 and VOTE here for a contest, you can get some gold by doing that too. biggrin

Welcome to the guild! Glad you could join!
Feel free to take a look at our summer event where you could win some gold for you're quest! Good luck!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PhoxyKat

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat
XxMidniteSprklzFrothxX
PhoxyKat

Oh well thank you XD

You are so welcome!!! and no sorry. redface

Haha thats okay ^^ Maybe you've just seen my siggy other places.
How is your week going?  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games