Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:14 pm
((oh then i edit sorry))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:16 pm
((No Problem))  

Detachi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:21 pm
((There, i mixed my attack with your wind attack, this is a good combo XD))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm
((Sweet! Also, so your on our side too.))
Detachi was amazed at the rsulting mixture as it was about to be devasting in a split second.  

Detachi

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm
Detachi
Detachi activated Byakugan and dodged it by back flipping backwards. "My friend is a Nara! You can't get me with that!" he shouted enraged. Detachi formed some quick handsigns and shouted,"Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)!" He blasted it towards Aiyoku

Description: The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.

((flying out of control you wish...also how did you know of this attack and where did you come from???))
((AND Test...We haven't said anything about wanting the swords so you sort of just hella meta-gamed there.))

Aiyoku's bird's segmented tail collapses and the bird begins chewing on some clay the bird spits out a demonic looking figure made of clay which poofs into smoke and is 4 times as big. It explodes just as it is about to make contact with Detachi's attack thus causing his attack to be canceled out by the immense explosion and shockwave of the explosion. If not canceled out the move gave Aiyoku enough time to dodge his attack. She never meets eyes with Raiden and instead has herself focused on Detachi. She makes a set of handsigns and exhales a grand amount of fire which takes the form of a dragon and speeds towards Raiden and Detachi. Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:37 pm
((XD, I was told by perky...and other peeps so no meta game XD. POSTIN IN A MOMENT))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:49 pm
( i deleted you mixture attack, you cannot edit a post to make it into an attack like that))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm
((umm...so what do i do know?????))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:00 pm
((Attack with a none mixture attack...))

Chinatsu pulled out a card as she thrw it from the bird. It bursted into flames as an orb floated there. "Loki, the Fool. It is 0, it is nothing, but hold infinent possibility." She said with a small smile. Since this was her favorite puppet she couldnt help put show a little emotion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:00 pm
((dodge my attack or do something about it.))  

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:20 pm
((ok, how about I just aim a random attack that has a completely different goal))

Raiden inhaled and held it for a moment before unleashing a massive amount of water from its mouth. This amount of water would be enough to flood a village, but since the explosion made a massive crator like hole, they would be in a large lake now.

-Water Release: Water Shockwave

((the attack kisame used to make a large lake , and the explosion simply helps out by making one large bowl of water. Is this fine with you two?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:27 pm
((um sure i guess...you just made a huge lake in the middle of the leaf right? like that attack wasn't generally meant to hit either Chinatsu or Aiyoku? I was alittle confused by it but ya that works))  

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm
((correct! and also the firedragon wouldnt really hit me at this point cuz it be put out. This attack wasnt aimed at either of you. n ok, sry for the edit thing sweatdrop . but this should do for now ^^

editted lol, god me and my misspells))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm
A large Toad by the Name of Shunshi hopped up at great speed stopping right next to Raiden. Shunshi croaked as it waited for its master to show up which it knew wouldn't be to long.

(( sorry i have been reading this fight from the start and my Rpc felt the shock wave from the Ramen shop. i hope im not meta-gaming. so if i am please tell me. also Shunshi is my giant pet toad. his profile is on my profile page in the Suna profiles.))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 pm
((ah ok, and im in air, so he'll have to be on top of water cuz i made a massive huge lake XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games