Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:43 am
HeArtybr0k3n
(dark.. where am i?)
((On my back, Hanzo sensed the large amount of building chakra so since he was fused with both his dragons he manipulated the electrical barrier to open up then grabbed everyone with his speed (as fast as lightning) and jumped over the gates and coming into the village. Also Zeramaru, Sakuya Uchiha (ex kazekage and akatsuki member), Ban ( tsukikage) along with the akatsuki leader and raiden a akatsuki member showed up. Raiden left and got into a fight with sand shinobi Kurisu a puppet master and elite chuunin who you probably met in the exams a few months back. Zeramaru I think left? Sakuya was killed by me, Ban was apparently killed when I used ameratsu on him and the akatsuki leader is basically drained of his chakra from that last move. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:50 am
(is zeramaru still alive?? confused )  

Dripples

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 pm
((Yes if Ban wouldn't of attacked me I probally would still be locked in battle with him Ban just pushed my balance over the edge and I couldn't hendle BOTH of them))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 pm
irishshamrock12
((Yes if Ban wouldn't of attacked me I probally would still be locked in battle with him Ban just pushed my balance over the edge and I couldn't hendle BOTH of them))

((You really shouldnt have been able to handle one of them. Since you just got your demon and somehow have a mastery over it to go Full Tail Form. Plus your Chunin and they S Ranked. By guild rules you not aloud to beat them without help. Demon or not))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm
((I didn't beat them I ended up running, and I just used strategic attacks without most of my chakra and I only used it for like a minute >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Name:Nina Kamisama
Village:Rock
Equipment:Katsuro's Massive scythe, his sword and his glove.
Reason for visiting:Well, not really visiting but crashing.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): could be a week or two

Nina was flying int he sky as she could not really control her landed. she the sky dived down as she started to worry that she may crash. when she did landed she crash into the ground' making a crater. she was in her demonic form as she was waring what looks like dark clothes and purple hair. she had demonic eyes as her arms where glowing blue and red. she was laying int he crater looking like she was dead. but she then slowly got on her knees. she then cough some blood up. the landed was not something she suspected. pain was all threw out her body as the darkness aura was still around her.

(if you want to know, it is rahenno's kekkei genkai.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

her arms

her eyes.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:19 pm
(damn. nothing here as well.....)

nina saw that no one was coming to her she then flew up from the small crater and look down. she sighed as she did not mean to make a hole in the ground. she then took off in the sky, going trying to find another village to see. even if she is in her demonic form.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:11 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(damn. nothing here as well.....)

nina saw that no one was coming to her she then flew up from the small crater and look down. she sighed as she did not mean to make a hole in the ground. she then took off in the sky, going trying to find another village to see. even if she is in her demonic form.
(( Wouldn't she be blown up? (see kamis post) ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 pm
(ok, how about in the woods then? XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
( It has a 150m range lol )  

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:39 pm
Syn lands next to hanzo and drives his blade into the ground and looks around. "I'll kill somebody for destroying our anbu building." He says as his sharingans flicker on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
( It has a 150m range lol )

(....ok. how about way back in the woods then. =/)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:49 pm
(( Alright 150m is equal to 492ft thats not enough to destroy the village but will do massive damage ))

*While in the air after jumping over the gate a giant explosion of steaming water and earth came from under them. Hanzo wasn't able to get away fast enough and he and everyone with him were burned by the steaming hot water. He wouldn't let them get killed and as rock came up he jumped from rock to rock avoiding massive blows but his body couldn't hold out much longer before collapsing and falling nearly 20-30ft before crashing into a roof of a building. A giant light came from his body as his dragons went back to there scrolls leaving Hanzo's body lying there. Hanzo came in the fight with his white akatsuki cloak with it's hood up and his ANBU mask covering his face. He had two katana's strapped on his back to make a "X" shape and a small uchiha symbol on the back of the cloak and a guardian's symbol near his heart on his cloak. Now his hood was down, mask off, his clothes were cut up and had blood stains on them, he was covered in soot and parts of his clothes were burnt. His left eye also seem to have black tears from using ameratsu because he was still trying to get used to it's powers and effects it has on the body.*

(( Reiko I hope that was your clone on my back because I'm gonna need some medical attention lol ))

(( Also can someone who is around please take me to the hospital? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Kazuma appeared on a toad he looked up and saw all the people "Hey catch them" he said to the toad, the toads tounge plucked them out of the air.Kazuma saw Hanzo's body and went to him, he kneeled down next to him and did handsigns "Healing Hands" he said and his hands started to glow, he went to work healing Hanzo's wounds.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 pm
(( List of Wounds:

- Several Cuts throughout the body nothing too deep though.

- Electric shocks that made his muscles contract and breathing restricted.

- Broken arm and ribs from the fall.

- Very low chakra

- Black blood down his left eye ( from using ameratsu )

( The cuts were from Ban when I had control over Sakuya's body, shocks from Ban when I was stuck in that barrier, the fall is obvious, chakra low from all the fighting and the blood down his eye was already stated )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games