Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 pm
(So do I. Peace and love to everyone.)

"You're exactly right. Dulceri was the king of Celestials, not just an overseer." His eyes go white and his mind is immediately set. "That's why Alastor has those eyes of his. Dulceri's eyes were flippy like that. He's a candidate to be the king of the Celestial Kingdom. But if that's true, that means that right now, he can't be killed by anything at all. If he rules, then we...die. But then again, there are usually two. Who is the second?" This could possibly be the single most important thing he's ever had to think of. "He can't ascend until he finds all four stones, and they're...still here. The residues! That's why he needs Kess, Keli, Riko and the rest of them! I knew was ill about him. He must know about it as well. If he doesn't, then what's his true drive? I need to find Kess and Keli later. They can absorb aura, so one of them must be a candidate."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:44 pm
Maria was in her room resting after making 100 origami's for her lucky charms. "Okay time to train..don't want to waste my breathing over a piece of paper" as Maria laughed... As Maria walked out she began to go up on a hall..to exercise her bones before she began to train her mind and body... Maria closed her eyes and channel it all into her Dragons Eye.. "Now to focus..and keep my mind on the prize" as Maria sighed.  

Maria Kindle

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:45 pm
Tezu made way but something was jogging his mind as he felt an unusual chi? somewhere...."Now thats strange its coming from Tenshu" as Tezu stood there..."Well I guess a visit wont hurt" as Tezu turn to is left and began to run swiftly through the sands...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Maria felt a upcoming aura moving towards her location her Dragons eye insight a man coming towards her with swift speed as if he was walking on air. Hmm...strange I don't feel anything from him?

Maria Kindle

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:05 pm
Tezu leaped out and landed on top of the hill. "Thats strange... I thought I felt a aura around here?" as Tezu stood there...his hands began to show visible lines of his ki.. as Tezu closed his eyes..."hmm"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:13 am
Tenshi nodded at his mother reponse, "Come on Morganna, I'll show you to Lunia room so you can get cleaned up, then I'll head to mines", he said leding her to the exit of the throne room, then would start down the hall.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:48 am
((good job desert...even though it wasnt EXACTLY what we discussed,interesting,lol.))

Amara walked in. A worker had passed by. "Do you mind if I speak to Samara..." she asked quantly. "Can you get her for me?" she askead politely. Her cloak still over her head, and her dark hair falling outwards.

Keliah was no more,well she was still there, but her body was now inhabited by Serenity and Keliah was locked off in her mental somewhere. She looked at her hands and smiled maliciously. She looked around. "So much untapped power..." she said. "And just to think...If I take out all the nations leaders, plus get the residue...I'll be unstopable" seh said. She then lept out of the bed leaving the inn. She went looking for her brother and Riko. Once she found them, she said nothing but look. Her aura had been distorted now, Kessaris would not be able to absorb it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:04 am
(Oh...you know...I do my best. I can't play either one the way you can, so I left some ends loose.)

Kessaris could hear Riko snickering over in her section, but he payed it hardly any mind. "Where are they? Gotcha!" He'd located a white shirt with a panda bear insignia. "Finally." He immediately brought them and returned to Riko adressing her with a wave. "I think my sister is coming here finally." His innate sense to feel her aura was being thrown off by something he couldn't place. If it weren't for him knowing her from just small pulses, she'd be recognized as anybody.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:39 am
(Sorry I haven't posted but I'm having issues getting back into this...I promise to post more...but I'll have to post later I have to go to school)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:59 am
Lunia let out another sqeal in pain at the womans power. Within a few seconds of being in terrible pain Lunia then slowly calmed down, the pain slowly going away. She then looked at the woman who had helped her and smiled, opening her mouth she attempted to shout thankyou, but nothing still came out. Then bowing her head she smiled at the woman and stood off the bed, still feeling a tiny pain at the chest, but sure it would go away after a while. She turned to the woman and bowed to her, she was so thankful but she couldn't say it.. which made her feel terrible. Then flying down the hallway in search for Samara she came across Tenshi and Morganna, lowering herself down infront of them she just hovered above the floor. Smiling at them both, she had never got a chance to get to know Tenshi, but she really wanted to. If only she could find the voice to say it. She looked at Tenshi and nodded smiling cutely in a sign way of saying hello, and then at Morganna, wondering who she was. But she felt really happy when she was with others of her age.  

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:06 am
Upon seeing Lunia he stoped in his tracks and smiled at her, he had never really been able to meet her, but in a way she was like his younger sister. "Hello Lunia", he spoke calmly, he knew she couldn't speak so using his psonic ability he linked his mind to hers so she could talk to him through her thoughs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 am
Lunia chuckled silently placing her hand upto her mouth cutely. She nodded to him and smiled. "Hello, Tenshi.. If you wouldn't mind later on, would you come for a walk with me.. you see i want to get to know this city more and i'd like to spend some time with you. Only if you wanted to though.." She said to him through her mind, hoping they could become friends.  

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:14 am
Tenshi didn't really have to think about for he has yet to spend time with her since she been there, ~Sure, I'd like to spend time with you a little later, as you can see I'm in a little bit of what you would call a waredrobe malfunction~, He joked looking over himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:19 am
Lunia chuckled on this inside, so he'd hear her laughter. "Okay then... thankyou very much Tenshi!" She said to him. She placed her hands on her legs and bowed to him in gratitude. Then looking at Morganna she looked back at Tenshi. "You want me to take her off your hands for a while?, i'll take her to my room so she can get sorted out if you want?"  

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 am
Tenshi shrugged, ~That's if she feel comfortable leaving my side since its her first time in Tenshu but if so than be my guest if she would go for it~. Knowing Lunia couldn't speak or had psionic abilities of her own, he turned to Morganna, "Morganna, this is Lunia, she is sorta like my little sister, she offered to take you to her room, but its up to you if you wanna go or not", he spoke calmly and questionedly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games