Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:20 pm
||AWESOME post, sam! biggrin ||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I make the darkness.

Ravin stroked her fingers down the sides of Dylan's face. "It makes sense, your primiscuousness. Your parents never paid attention to you and your aunt never cared. You had no one to care for you." Like a mother embracing a child, Ravin pulled Dylan against her body and massaged his back lovingly. "I care for you. As long as you're here in this place, you will always have friends and me."

She tilited Dylan's face up so that she could look down into his eyes. Ravin smiled warmly. "It is a story comparable to mine. Did you love your parents?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:24 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed, "I guess it made sense. Its just the girls were there, wanting me and I was always so couped up with soccer that the only other thing that was fun for me was sex." He smiled as she held him closer. "I care for you too." He whispered. "But I really don't have many friends. You're really the only person I've talked to." Ravin tilted his head up and looked into his eyes with a warm smile. "I loved them sure, but I dunno. They didn't care and I grew to stop caring as well." He sighed again, "I did everything I could to impress them. Decent grades, soccer star. Nothing I did compared to their amazing lawyer lives. I didn't fit in with their agenda. I wasn't even planned."

||aww thanks (: ||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

You only like me for my body. He took a breath as her fingers wandered and she let them linger on his lower stomach. "If you didn't have such a nice body mabey I wouldn't like it so much." he teased as she kissed him just a bit harder. "Mmmm.." he was losing his train of thought again, it was just leaving the station without him, god he didn't mind. "My question right?" he pulled his lips reluctantly from hers and tried to think of decent one, her hands didn't help. Finally he gave up and went with an easy one. "Favorite food?'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

If you didn't have such a nice body maybe I wouldn't like it so much. Veronica smiled, "See, you do only like me for my body." she commented as she kissed his harder. She could tell Hunter was losing his train of thought as she kissed him alittle harder each time her tongue touched his. His lips pulled off hers and she was breathing hard. She managed to nod to his question. "Ice cream." She smiled, "And I'm sure I know yours." She giggled and kissed his ear lightly, her fingers slid back up his body only to slide right back down. "Favorite thing to do to relax?" She asked him as her tongue circled his ear.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm
Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Stroking his hair, Ravin listened to the rhythm of his deep voice in her ear. "You'd be surprised. The vampire crowd here is actually quite decent. Once you get past the bloodthistiness for humans and whatnot. They are all kind and generous people." Ravin smiled to herself. "I think that you and Hunter could particularly be close. You are both the same. You like pretty girls, he likes to hunt them..."

She pecked his head. "Don't be discouraged by such thoughts, Dylan. You may not have been planned, but they should have cared nonetheless. They don't know what they were missing."

She kissed his head and cooed, "Such a sweet and cute boy they had. You're so lovable."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"That is not true I like you for more than your body." he groaned softly, barely loud enough for her to hear, as she kissed him harder. Ice Cream he tried to pay attention and failed miserably as her fingers slid up and down his body. Favorite thing to do to relax? He kissed her back hungrily for a moment, "Hunting"

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled, "Hunter and I could be close if he didn't want to murder me for sleeping with his sister" He used sister because he acted like a big brother to Ravin when he barged in Dylans room earlier. "I'm not but I really wish I could rejoin soccer. I kind of miss it." he sighed with a smile, "I'm not that great." He kissed her cheek after she kissed his head. "I love you though."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:54 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Yeah, okay." Veronica giggled. Hunter kissed her and she sighed into his mouth. Her fingers barely graced over the top rim of his boxers before she slid them back up his chest. "Not suprising." She smiled and kissed his neck softly. "Your turn." She nibbled at his skin while her fingers rested on his heart.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:00 pm
Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Ravin had to smile. She tilted her head down to brush her lips against his.
"I know. I love you, Dylan. You've made my life so much better."

She closed her eyes and snuggled with him under the blankets. Sleep weighed down her eyes. Ravin breathed deeply. Dylan's scent swirled all around her. She sighed happily and rested her head in the crook of his arm.

"Sleep, Dylan. Tomorrow is a whole new day."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:02 pm
Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Ravin had to smile. She tilted her head down to brush her lips against his.
"I know. I love you, Dylan. You've made my life so much better."

She closed her eyes and snuggled with him under the blankets. Sleep weighed down her eyes. Ravin breathed deeply. Dylan's scent swirled all around her. She sighed happily and rested her head in the crook of his arm.

"Sleep, Dylan. Tomorrow is a whole new day."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"You've already healed my wounds." Dylan replied softly. Ravin closed her eyes and nuzzled into his arm, she was already almost asleep. "You go to sleep love." He smiled down at her and pulled her close to him. "I've got too many things on my mind right now." He sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:26 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Christ Veronica don't make me think right now," he groaned as she kissed kiss neck and skimmed her fingers over the rim of his boxers. "What is your favorite- mmmm... Favorite thing to do to pass the time?" He dipped his head to bite her shoulder hard, but not that hard. And to trail kisses up her neck.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Christ Veronica don't make me think right now. Veronica giggled and nibbled harder at his neck. Her fingers returned to play with the rim of his boxers. She was loving teasing him. Hunter was thinking hard, or more like attempting to think at all. "I'm really liking this." She squealed as he bit her shoulder hard but not hard enough to like... hurt. It was just a major turn on. His lips then trailed kisses up her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:37 pm
||sorry that I was so late in replying! this computer is being slow xP||

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

"Mhmm...," Ravin sighed. She hadn't heard his response for she was dozing off. She felt him pull her close. Ravin wrapped her arms around Dylan and lay still, a smile gracing her lips.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 pm
[quo
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin was already asleep and Dylan chuckled lightly. He pulled out his notebook from his dresser next to the bed, somehow he managed not to move Ravin at all. He didn't want to wake her. She was sleeping peacfully with a beautiful smile gracing her lips. He started to scribble down some thoughts or dreams he wanted to fufill.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games