Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 am
((Oh, right. sweatdrop I forgot. But I doubt I'll find a new one that isn't already in the RP. No one wants to read 90 pages.

I can't reply right now, since I really have nothing to reply to.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 am
((I could try to be the king... I just don't know how good I'll be.))

Zeek walked down the stairs to the street and walked through them slowly since he was still hurt. He noticed Zack was coming with him "Ok but I want to walk by myself; if I fall I will get up on my own strength" he said hiding the pain in his voice.  

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:10 pm
[[If you know how to be cruel, you'll do great!]]

Qin, a little embarrassed for Elisabeth's obvious lack of knife skills, turned her head to face Mina. "Eternal Eye, what's your name? And how did you get this far?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:36 pm
((I have some plotting ideas, if you need them! Things are going too easy for the Eternal Eyes....Muahahaaha))

Elisabeth ignored the comments of the others, though her face twitched a little with annoyance. She attempted to continue the knife game, but did not ever really pick up any speed, and mainly succeded in scarring up the table terribly. Finally she let out a frustrated snarl, and with a tremendous final effort, slammed the knife into the table, burying it almost up to the hilt. It would not be very easy to remove.

"Its a stupid game, anyway!" she exclaimed and sat down on her chair and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:43 pm
((That is right XDD....actually i nealry made a stupid post where the kings gets killed and everyone thinks it was the group of eternal eyes ...so that even Zack thinks thta!)

Jay walked over to the table and tried to pull his knife out"If you want...I can show you how to handle a knife since this is the weapon i use since i had to survive on my own because of this tupid order of the king!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 pm
[[That would actually be pretty interesting, Pyro!]]

Not even waiting for a response from Mina, Qin rounded on Jay, "What was that?" she demanded, her eyes locked focus on him.  

SapphireScythe

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:15 pm
Elisabeth huffed indignantly. She saw Qin whirl around angrily, then Elisabeth very slowly leaned forward, towards Jay.

"I don't need instructions on knife handling and if I did I wouldn't ask you."

She was leaning on the table and was rather close at this point. Her eyes flashed angrily and in a low, threatening tone added,

"Do not feel so comfortable and safe that you think you can say what you will. You are but a guest in the King's house, and under the protection of his mercy only. I suggest, you keep your mouth SHUT!"

She raised her voice at the last bit and was standing up glaring at Jay.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 am
((I would rather the Eternal Eyes actually kill him rather than being framed. That's how the story was meant to go, so that's how I would rather it be. I think the treaty should be a trap or something like that.

And you can play Annexus if you want, zeek. Anyone should be better at playing him than me. Should I put you username on his profile?))

"My name is Mina, but...what do you mean by this far?" Mina asked.
"You cannot possibly blame Lord Annexus for this law. You are a threat to his throne. You were sent by the so-called 'gods' to destroy him. Do you honestly expect him to just sit there and do nothing?" Arisu asked, hiding her anger.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:33 am
((Umm... Sure if he is going to die anyways that means I wont have to RP as him that long.))

Zeek continued to walk but decided to walk back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:33 pm
Jay looked full with hatred at them and then away"...Yeah a guest ..you don't know how often i already was in here!....Oh and should i mention that i once lived in the town ?I was born very close to this castle!I was once inside it when i was young...I visited my uncle...i have a few plans of this castle...Don't piss me of or i will forget what i wanted!!"He shook his head and pulled the knife out"I am the guest of the murderer of my family!!Not only my family..of many others too!"

Zack watched Zeek"Sure you are okey??"He asked worried"....Zeek..do you think father will really agree to peace or will we all end up killed and captured?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Zeek looked at Zack "I'm not sure but I hope everything turns out good because I'm in no condition to run if need be" he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:27 pm
She stood up next to Elisabeth, her suspicion rising. "Forget what you wanted? I'm starting to question why you came in here in the first place," she growled, "I still don't know how you all managed to get into the King's castle, but I don't think you really came here for 'peace talks'!"  

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 pm
Jay crossed his arms" I came here because of Zack...we all came here because we feared that he could be in trouble....All I want is to see this land in peace...even if it is just for a few short minutes..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm
She scoffed, "'A few short minutes'? This man is delusional! He has no real goals or plans! Why should we even listen to him?"  

SapphireScythe

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 pm
((Yo, If noone really wants to be the king... (Zeek, you didn't seem to thrilled about it...) I'll play him. Regardless, we need some kinda plot goin' here, or Elisabeth is gonna have to just start smashing random stuff just to keep things going.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games