Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15432577&page=5 <-my profile
Through the hazy streets and utter chaos, Sirus strolled on. Telltale signs of a gang were caught in the crowds expressions as he walked by. "Red Blazers again," someone muttered. After a few blocks, he stopped in his tracks. A magic deity was approaching. Sirus felt its chi before he saw it: a towering golem. It's just a golem, I'm sure anything's normal here, he thought uncertainly. As a precaution, he armed himself with the Tome of Null. "Hark golem!" he called. "Are you a demon or civic worker?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 am
Curvo looked down at the silver haired human and tilted its head at his answer. Pointing at the smooth surface where a mouth should be to indicate his inability to speak.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:16 pm
Sirus stood for almost a whole minute, waiting for an answer. When the golem pointed out its sealed mouth, he lowered his head in shame. "Epic fail dude," someone muttered to him. Sirus paused and gave the golem some money for taking up its time. "I'm a stranger here, you must forgive me." he said, walking on to the nearest grocery.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 am
As the man started to walk off, Curvo pointed in the direction of a local grocers who specialized in growing organic vegtables and converting them into fuel.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 am
Zero Was Still Working On His 'Masterpiece' After 2 Weeks Straight. After Managing To Get The Cockpit Entrance Mechanism To Work, Zero Stepped Down And Said "Oh Yeah. NO ONES Gonna Beat The Awesome-Lookingness Of THIS Beast. Now, Time To Load Up The Weapons With My Very Own Infinite Laser Ammo Batteries..." And With That, Zero Picked Up A Box Of Strange, Rectangular Devices And Welded Them To All Of What He Called "Big Zero"'s Various Firearms, Including A Beam Spear Launcher Used To Stab Enemies From A Distance. "Now To Check If The Surround Sound Stero System Is Working." Zero Climbed Into The Cockpit And Turned On A Complex Radio System, And The Intro To "Technologic" Soon Blurted Out Of The Speakers."All Right, All Ready To Go Now! Time To Take Big Zero Down To My Shooting Range For A Test Drive!" But Before He Could Even Put His Finger Near The Ignition Button And Turn On Daft Punk's Song "Aerodynamic", Several Bystanders And Even Mechanics Gaped At The Curved Shape, Red And Black Colour Scheme And Particularly Awesome Looking Head. It Was Clear To Zero That He Had Taste. "Jesus Christ Thats One BADASS Mech!" Shouted A Young Mechanic. "I Knew Everyone Would Say That." And With That, Zero Pressed The Ignition Button, Blasted On "Aerodynamic" And Jetted Of To His Shooting Range.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 am
After A Spot Of Training At His Personal Range, Big Zero's Next Update Was An AI System, Built To Track And Display The Details Of Criminals. After Numerous Tries To Get The Voice And Personality Right, Big Zero And Its Pilot Went To Explore Byako...  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:16 pm
Sirus watched the biggest machine he had ever seen skyrocket over Byako. "You don't see that everyday, do ya?" he asked the golem. "Hellatite," muttered someone wearing goggles.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:55 pm
((thanks for rping with me, I'm going to find a live thread.))
Sirus bought a few inconspicuous foodstuffs and walked up to the golem one last time. "Thank you for showing me around my mute friend. May the spirits smile as you pass in the streets." With that, he left.  

Mellow Zihark

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 pm
Blaize stopped at the beginning of Mecha Main Street, nose scrunched up at the ever present smell of oil and smoke. "Well.... At least it wasn't hard to find...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:39 pm
Ravyn plugged her nose with her fingers, being careful not to cut herself with her blades. "Yeah, no kidding." She said nasally.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:45 pm
Blaize shook her head, clearing it. "I've smelled worse.... believe me. Come on.... Let's see if we can find anyone interesting..." Blazie grinned, starting to walk again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:48 pm
Ravyn shrugged and followed her. "Are we recruiting here too? How many people do you need, Blaize?" She kept glancing around her for anyone that could be potential friends or foes.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm
"He didn't give me a set number to recruit.... It was more like just gather as many as possible..... People have a choice... Memon doesn't force people to work for him." Blaize shrugged looking around as well. The heavy machinery scents here are doing a good job of masking anyone who may be hiding.... I'll have to rely on my other senses for a possible enemy.... Blaize's mind was automatically taking notice of potential dangers, and finding ways to come around them... It was actually, sort of annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:04 pm
Memon eh? I don't think she meant to give me his name...but I'll take it. He doesn't force people to work for him...that's one for the 'pro' section."Have you met him? He doesn't seem to trust his people very much...you know, he doesn't give out that much info you know? Seems a little suspicious, right?" She tried to get her to talk more. Blaize seemed to be just as on edge as Ravyn was. That was both comforting and disconcerting. If they had to fight, Ravyn had no clue if they would win or not.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items