Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 pm
"I do believe that that would be a mixed signal...if you attacked once, who says that you might not again? Warmth and content might not be enough for short term, and this is what I really why I am here. Long-term will be easy - people forget. Both of the Kages would have someone - the official term would be 'assisstant' or somthing, but they're there to make the Kage feel safe - to tag along with them to a neutral third party village, and meet in a random location." Lenon smiled. "This way, the Kages are less likely to be the one to start something, if indeed either has any ill intent...although I doubt they do. It's all for comfort."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 pm
NUR

User Image

"Well then I need to wait and see what happens to Arekku. He sort of left me and Aki in charge of the village during his absence." Political strife has struken the village at the worst of time. Arekku's troubling letter sent to Aki and herself stating if he doesn't return one of them becomes kage. Doubtful Shoko is though that Arekku will not return. "I like the plan though, What would be a good natural place for both kages to meet?"

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara's clone nodded, she knew that Arekku seemed off the last time she had seen him. Though she couldn't really blame him for that. "Ah, Lenon suggested the Leaf Village."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"I think we should stay out of a village and meet in a natural place. Out in the country." Smiling Shoko has an idea. "We could allow them to meet up with us in Grass nation it would be a show of trust...just out in the country and not in the village. Or to avoid that situation we could meet in a neutral place like fire country." Shoko knows full well being in a village can cause distrust and an all around feeling of paranoia.

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"I think them meeting in Grass would cause some mistrust. But meeting up in Fire doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. I think it is neutral ground, though I cannot be completely sure."

The clone turned to Lenon, wondering what his opinion was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:01 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko smiles and sits down in a nearby chair. "So Amara...why do you seem so familiar?" Shoko has to ask this question just has been burning in the back of her mind.

Eris5

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 pm
Lenon nodded. "A fine idea, if I've ever seen one. Which country would either of you suggest?" Lenon asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 am
The Grass Jounin walked into the office and looked around the office, "I am sorry to interrupt, but I was looking for the scrolls of Grass Jutsu for me to learn.. If I can get the scrolls, I can go learn them by myself, but I am not able to find the scrolls."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 am
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

The clone looked back to Lenon, "I'd go with Fire Country myself. It seems like a neutral spot for both parties and I've always heard good things about the people who live around there. Surely they wouldn't mind if the two Kage's met up in the country to discuss the fate of their villages right?"

The clone then turned back to Shoko, "Ah, I was wondering the same thing myself. I met quite a few people only once when I was starting out as a Genin, before I got sick and was out of the running for a few months. Let me see here..."

Amara's clone turned it's head down and began thinking. It only took a few moments before she finally looked up. "Oh yeah! That's right! We met in the hot spring! I can't quite remember the whole conversation, but I remember that you told me 'I hope the next time you'll feel comfortable enough to remove your mask.' "

The clone smiled, "This makes me even happier. It's always nice to meet up with people from your past. Even if it was a chance meeting, I still liked speaking with you Shoko. I find you to be a very caring individual."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir walked into the office. His eyes immediately snapped on Amara. "You..."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 am
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

The clone of Amara turned and looked to Fenrir, immediately her heart jumped up nearly into her throat. "AH! You! What are you doing here?!"

Gun, the jackal, looked to Fenrir and trotted off behind Shoko.

The clone gulped and tried calming itself down. "Hmn...S..Sorry..you just seem to pop in and out of nowhere...Please explain why you are here Sir." The clone straightened itself out as it looked to Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 am
User ImageUser Image

"Where's Arekku?" Fenrir growled. He seemed to ignore Amara's nervousness.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 am
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Her attitude suddenly changed. She was tired of this guy trying to scare her. With a growl, the clone snapped back at him as she stomped her boot on the ground.

"He's not here so knock off that attitude of yours!! Tell me what you want from him? Hmn? You going to try and kill him? That sure as hell seems like what you're all about! You do realize that you would get a lot more of your questions answered if you stopped acting like such an overbaring punk and actually talked to people in a civilized tone right?!"

She was nearly shouting back at him while struggling to keep her cool. Being pushed around wasn't something that she enjoyed, even if the Amara standing before him was just a clone.

"Now ASK ME in a CIVILIZED TONE and you're questions may be answered!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

"Who's the one not being civilized!? At least I'm not the one shouting at people! Besides, I don't want to be lectured on how to be civilized by someone wearing such lewd clothes!" he barked at Amara. At that time Yajuu poked his small furry head out of his front vest pocket and looked up at Fenrir. "Actually master, you wear pretty open clothes yourself. You being shirtless and whatnot." Fenrir curled his fingers into a fist and bopped Yajuu on the head, sending the small demon fox back into his pocket. "Shut it!" Fenrir gritted his teeth for a moment, but then eased up a bit. "Anyways, it's none of your business what I want to see him for, but don't go assuming I'm going to murder him. Just because he deserves to be killed for what he's done doesn't mean I'm the one who's going to do it."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:07 am
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara growled and barked back at him. He certinly was thick headed, "These LEWD clothes are none of your business! Aside from that looks can be decieving. I thought every good ninja knew that." She crossed her arms over her breasts and tossed her head to one side.

"I was judging you because of the way you presented yourself. Whether you like it or not a first impression is something that sticks with people. If you don't want people to assume that you're going to outright kill them, then perhaps you should change your attitude. You know that a smile would help you out every now and then right?" She was no longer yelling at him, but it was clear that she was still miffed at his blatant insults towards her.

"You could probably learn alot from that cute little animal you've got hiding in your clothes. It's too bad you don't listen to him."

She sighed and took a few more deep breaths. Her cheeks were getting slightly red from holding in her anger. "And I told you what I know. Arekku isn't here. Though if I know him, I doubt he would be happy to see you."

"Now will you atleast speak to me in a civilized manner? Despite what you think of me, everything I am doing is for the good of my village. So I'm naturally going to feel defensive when someone with a murderous look in his eyes and a growl in his voice pops up and starts barking at me. Tell me Fenrir, atleast give me a general reason as to why you dropped by. I know you're upset about what happened to Cloud, you made that painfully clear, as well as your distaste for the Kusakage and the village in general."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games