Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Zarud appeared in a gust of wind. He had formed behind the gate post to aviod suspicion and headed out of the village and back to the wind country. Before hand he dropped a small vial od aniseed which would cover his scent with a powerfull odor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image(Anyone who sees Kitsu would not see Kazuo. They would see the completely different person that he is. Anyone would just think he is another Cloud Village Member. Unless you meta-game this is how it is.)

Hiding behind a tree just in front of the gates Kitsu waits and plans his first move. He would obviously need to get rid of anything stopping him from getting inside that gates and he had just the jutsu to do that. He bites his thumb and makes handsigns. He slaps his hand on the ground and suddenly before the gates stands a large beast with three different heads and a body of stone. One head made up of wind, one of lightning, and one of earth. Wind and electricity swirls about it and is only 10 feet smaller then gamabunto. But before anyone could get a decent glimpse of it it sends two huge blasts of wind and electricity at the gates and then lunges at the gates crushing the tiny weeds that they were to him in his wake after his first mass destruction. Obviously any guards there would be destroyed and the gates wouldn't stand a chance. The beast would then run to another place in the village unless someone attempted to stop it before it got past the gates. (As in if someone posts trying to stop it here instead of dealing with me.) That is when Kitsu comes out from behind the tree making sure he was visible to everyone including his Cloud headband. "Come out and fight your rival! The Cloud Village!" He shouts out to anyone that could hear and anyone that dares oppose him.

(Summoning: Elemental Cerberus)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu -1=34

Total Jutsu: 147 -1=146  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:04 pm
(I see what you did there. Trying to spark another war, are we?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 pm
(All will be revealed (At least outside of RP) soon enough.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 pm
((i swear to god...if its a war im gunna go in hiding....i hate wars im a lover not a fighter))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:24 pm
(you do know certain people can tell who you really are.)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm
(Like who and how?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:59 pm
(Idk. someone with chakra sacrifice sensor, but since no one has that except like one cloud ninja i think your fine.)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm
(My ring molds my chakra with my angel so I have a completely different chakra signature, my scent is changed by my ring. My appearance is completely different. I think I got everything covered.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:10 pm
(if you have an angel then i could tell if i were here. If my baby rpc had seen you before he would see the emotions of your angel, since i don't thnk the angel can change its chakra. and body sacrifice sensor stage two could do the same thing. not that that helps right now.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Ed walked past the gate wondering were Zarud was. He started to run as fast as he could toward sand, being careful to stay in costume.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Scrapples
(My ring molds my chakra with my angel so I have a completely different chakra signature, my scent is changed by my ring. My appearance is completely different. I think I got everything covered.)

(Lol, im at the Cloud Village right now and you attack the Grass Village? Well im not going to be kage, so im handing it over to the next person, cause i don't have the time to rp as Kusakage.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:51 pm
((The village has no Kage, almost no members and no organization....this will be a pretty one sided war.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:00 pm
(it has me... but yea it'll be pretty pointless to attack now. Since both me and alicia are in cloud...)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:06 pm
(...I'm a body sacrificed sensor...and I met Kazuo when he attacked at the Mist village...I'm Zane's rpc's brother and I was there when you attacked... neutral though if Claru says that I can't know who you are because of your ring, then I'll accept that mrgreen )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games