Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm
Hades chuckled " But that is ok. I mean what is so bad about that.. We get to have fun for a 10 years without nobody bothering us . Besides I am sure my Dog could take care of the dead. I mean how much trouble do Dead people cause anyway ? "

He saw the flowers and he smiled " Yes I did marry you because of your charm and your personaily . You bought Happyness to my life. "

He got up and walked towards her. He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. He then kissed her cheek

" The Room is already ready. Besides the bed which a beast could take away. We could meet apollo down here. We really need to talk to him about his actions . And where is my Good morning kiss " He asked as he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 pm
Eris stuck out her tongue and jumped down from Apollo’s back. “No need to get tiffy. Got any big plans for today Mister Nasty Brute? I mean really for a god of art you are awfully violent.” She put her hands on her hips. “I have been having some mega weird vibes lately. There is going to be some good havoc to wreak today.”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:57 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
Ares smiled and nodded "Anytime." He loved her and would only show his softer side to her and whomever he trusted, which wasnt anybody. Even Aphrodite never could see his other side.

Hera smiled back and slightly got up. She stretched and looked around... "Your hair is wet." Hera just noticed then stroked his hair back. She giggled and rolled her eyes. Then she blinked... she felt like she had to be somewhere... "Is today something? Something important?" Hera asked, looking down at Ares with a confused expression.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Ares chuckled. "Got out of the shower just a bit ago." He sat back up and swung his legs over the bed. "Well the school is up and running today." He chuckled as he had the image of her and zeus bumping into each other.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:51 pm
Hera gasped. "School?!" She quickly jumped up and ran into the bathroom... then got out and looked for her clothes... She picked them up and ran into the bathroom again and did whatever she needed. "Why didn't you wake me!" Hera shouted, fixing herself and adjusting herself then quickly opened the door, wanting to hurry but tripped in the process. She was laying on her stomach as she grumbled and looked up. "Where's my bag?" She asked, staying still on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 pm
Ares shook his head. "Sorry about that...you looked too peaceful in sleep." He picked up her bag and set it on the bed. "I got it."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Hera sighed and got up, rolling her eyes. She picked her bag up and kissed Ares' cheek. "The lets get going to school, silly." She said, walking towards the door. "Oh and you can be a friend or brother, it up to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:27 pm
Ares shrugged and grabbed the helmet for his bike. "Think I'll stay as brother. It will give me better reason if we're seen with you kissing my cheek or something." He laughed a bit and closed the door behind them to go to the bike.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Hera laughed as well. She followed Ares to his bike and took the helmet from him, putting it on. "Okay, brother. Try not to kill us, but drive however you want." She commented, shrugging. She really didn't care how he drove, just as long as they got their and they were alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm
Apollo sighed slightly "No i'm free today why?" He asked her grinning slightly "And i'm not violent!" He sighed and sat down in his chair slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 pm
“Ya sure you’re not violent.” Eris smirked sarcastically, “You just happen to love fighting, blood, and eating the hearts of your enemies. I’ve heard it all before.” Eris watched as Daichi stumbled up to them, tripping over seemingly nothing. “Stick with me,” She winked at Apollo, “I have a feeling things are going to get fun today.”

“Run, Run for your life.” Daichi muttered groggily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm
Ella awoke soon enough as the sunlights peered inside. She got up, going over and brushed her hair. "BELL- Oh right.." She said, remembering how Poseidon had took her. She rolled her eyes at thinking of his name, she changed to her human self and went to get dressed. She came out looking at the mirror..Ella was wearing a white collared shirt which was unbuttoned to where it reveled some of her line as red tie hung from the middle. Along with that was a short skirt that showed her legs, and some knee high black boots. (Ella's reveling outfit..)

Stella was already awake in the gym, she was just done with her push-ups until she heard Ella almost call for Bella. She eyed Bella's door making her grunt then go off on the punching bag in the corner. After getting some of her anger out she went to her room. There she changed into her human self, her red hair in high pig tails. Her short black skirt reached her knees as her legs showed her spider wed leggings. Her shirt had long sleeves pulled up to her elbows and buttoned to where it showed her line. Then she tied a black rose choker around her neck to top it all off. (Stella's outfit..)

Bella blinked as one of the seahorses poked her with its nose. She giggled, petting it then swam to the surface. Taking a breath of fresh air, her gills went back into her skin as she stepped out of the water. She grabbed her human clothing then ran to her room shutting the door. Hopefully she hadn't left a wet trail to her door..which she probably did. Bella sighed as she searched through the random dressers and closets of the room. After awhile, she pieced together a outfit then changed into it after changing forms. A black collared shirt with a white vest, the vest low enough she show her line along with the buttons. Her tight black pants going to her knees then showed black and white tights. She curled her hair at the ends to brighten it up, then put up her dress. (Bella's outfit!)

(Is that decent reveling outfits? o.o idk if it is or not...but still >> << ><)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:46 pm
(( The First one is just... Not right for School. The other 2 are good. But the first one is like.. Well she dressed like she hunting for men biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 pm
Poseidon kept making breakfest, you awake yet? he thought holping that she kept the hairclip on. He took out pancake mix and started to make panecakes.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 am
(( They are good, Rose-chan.... .__. but why are you doing this again? ^^"" ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games