Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 pm
Myi was sort of stuggleing with his next question, but she knew that there was no posible way for her to lie so she just told him the truth. Yes, I guess I do want to learn a bit about you. What about you, do you want to learn about me? She had wondered what he looked like through her eyes, because she had only seen him through his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

As Sabine approached the room, she smelled several unfamiliar scents - there were new people here. Friends, she hoped. She entered quietly, seeing that the lights were off and the shades pulled, and closed the door behind her. She could sense M's mind, but she didn't reach out. He confused her right now - all the more because it didn't seem to be his fault in any way. More accurately, she supposed, it was her reactions to him that confused her. She didn't really know who he was, after all - just that he knew her, and they were friends. And that she had strange bouts of jealousy in regards to him sometimes.
Sabine had paused to think about this, but now she shook her head and made her way to a corner of the room to crouch and settle comfortably to rest. She allowed her wings and horns to come from the fifth dimension - this form was the one she was most comfortable in. A rest would do her good, and perhaps her mind would be clearer afterwards.

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 pm
Subject M

User Image".....I would like to learn all about you eventually but until I'm awake I cannot examine you or properly interact......however you may examine me if you wish....." M offered to Myi, while they waited for him to wake up. M recalled one of his first experiment comrades on the island, Aaron. Aaron had tried escaping before all of them. He disappeared and was presumably dead now. M wondered why it took him this long to see what his friend had known from the start. It was uncomfortable thinking about such things, so M put it out of his head and thought of the future.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 pm
You are quite smooth you know that right, did you know that there are about 3 women in here waiting for you to stop sleeping. There also was one that sensed other women but then walked away, then said something to herself that made you sound like a jigalo. But I don't really think you are. Myi really hoped he was shocked or something, but she still continued on. I will examine you when you wake up because that will be when you are examining me as well. She was a little suprised by his offer, she wanted to but she didn't even though he said it was fine.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:28 pm
Subject M

User ImageM was aware of the other females and their surface thoughts. After Myi's explanation of their feelings, M began to wonder if he made a social error in the way he worded his statements. "......is something wrong?....." M asked Myi, concerned that he took 'feelings for granted' as another passed away friend had once told him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:41 pm
I feel invisible in this place, no one but you has noticed me. Not even the other women in the room. That was an underlying emotion that Myi had noticed but never debated it with herself. I also want to know if I am just another invisible woman to you. I have been alone for too long and can not waste my time on this island of torture. I want you to wake up but have no idea when that will happen. The tone of her thoughts towards him sounded sad and lonely.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:49 pm
Subject M

User ImageDeciding he had slept long enough, M woke himself up to better handle the situation that presented itself to him. His eyes slowly fluttering open to darkness. M used his mind to open up the curtains and let the bright morning sun in. Temporarily blinded, M shielded his eyes for a moment and then sat up, exposing his muscular naked torso. Looking around at his friends, new and old, M smiled before greeting everyone with the human phrase,"Good morning."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 am
Myi was startled by the sudden light that filled the room. She turned her head to look at the bed and got a face filled of torso, Oh, I am sorry! She wasn't used to these things so she became a bit embarased. Then he greated them with good morning and she responded a soft, "Morning." Myi was not someone who liked to speak out loud, but was constantly forced to.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:09 am
Subject M

User Image"Now that I am awake, there is much to do and to see. No matter how luxurious this cell is, there is a world to see," M said for all to hear. Pulling back the covers, M stood nude for a moment in the middle of the room, while his mind dressed him. "I would like to walk through the jungle. Come with me," M extended the invitation to all, but assumed not everyone would take it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 am
Sabine Hammond

User Image

Sabine had just begun to doze off, but the sudden light startled her awake. She blinked for a moment until her eyes became accustomed to it, and then she looked around the room. There were two women here she didn't recognize; neither of them looked hostile, and Sabine assumed they were new friends of M's. He seemed to make friends quickly, and she almost envied him for it. 'Good morning,' she responded to his greeting reflexively, allowing the thought to go to everyone in the room. As an afterthought, she introduced herself to the women she hadn't met specifically: 'My name is Sabine.' She thought for a moment, weighing her options now: stay here and rest, or go with M? Finally she decided on the latter - she wasn't terribly fatigued yet, after all - and stood to follow him.  

CharlotteGray

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:15 am
Myi had moved and gotten up when he did, so when she looked at him and found that he was completely naked she almost screamed. M! Next time you want to show me yourself, warn me so I am not blinded! She couldn't believe that he did that, but he was in clothes a few seconds later. Okay I am coming. She followed him out the door, saying all of this then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:26 am
Subject M

User Image".....You are not human but you hold many human values....." M remarked through thought. He personally didn't see or know of anything wrong with being naked and he knew for a fact he was not 'blinding'. Leaving the room and walking down the hall, M called for an elevator. "......now back to our plans....how do you propose we leave the island?......" M thought to Myi since she had mentioned knowing a way earlier.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:30 am
fmafan100
"I could."She pointed out joking."But it wouldn't be cery nice of me now would it?"

Alex grinned."Well arent you the sweetest little thing."He said jokingly and looked around."I kind of hate places like this.You know new places,you dont know anyone you dont know where to go you dont know were everything is.Most of the time you dont even know what will pop out on you as soon as you turn the corner."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 am
Sabine Hammond

User Image

Sabine followed just behind M and the girl who walked with him, still quiet. She was trying to analyze her feelings at this moment - one part of her wanted to dispatch this girl immediately, simply for conversing with M, and the other part of her - the larger part - couldn't understand why. Finally she picked up her step to walk beside them, sending her wings and horns into the fifth dimension as she did so. It was hard to remember, but she couldn't walk around like that in full view of the humans. She wasn't eager to frighten them.  

CharlotteGray

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:53 am
I am unknown to many on the island, only the high ranking officers and scientists know who and what I am. But thankfully they don't know the full extent of my powers. I can take you back to land but we need to take out some of the power links first. Myi thought to M.
I also hold human values where I see fit because I have been surrounded by them my entire life. You do not see that nudity is exposing yourself to others, but I do because you don't see naked people all of the time in the real world. Myi felt bad for him, he seemed like he had never been to the outside world and that he had been born here. Scilently she wondered if what she thought was true.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff