Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm
"Ummm, this morning when I was asleep"she said. She felt her head to make sure it wasn't there. And it wasn't. "It means everything to me"she said. She tried not to freak out with Damien in wolf shape. She suprisingly stayed calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image"We should check the bedroom, then." Damien suggested. He morphed back into his human form, and took Mei's hand as he lead the way back to his room.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 pm
"Ok"she said. She felt worried about the piece. She knew what would happen if she could never find it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:08 pm
User ImageThey were inside his room in a couple minutes. "Do you see it anywhere?" He asked, as he searched the bed.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:12 pm
She walked around the room for a bit. Then when looked under a pillow she saw it. "Got it!"she yelled. She remembered the words her dad told her about what would happen if she were to loose it. No dying today she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 pm
User Image
Shinobu stared at the lifeless body. It was sad. But it had been the best for everyone.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image"What's wrong?" Shou asked softly. He lightly pulled her closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 pm
The swords of Alice glowed a little then dissapeared. She held her book, and another to the side. She looked over at Shinobu and Shou, then the rest of what was Guroji. She nodded towards Shinobu and spoke "Shinobu, I agree well that were allies, until time comes and hopefully nothing in the future will change that" she calmly said, no expression intended, as she walked towards the castle into the halls dissapearing.

She began to feel more powerful, but which was also more dangerous, so she knew she had to hurry. She only searched for a solitude place, and knew her place, as she been thinking on it. The Demonata awaited her, or the throne of this castle might of.  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 am
User Image
Shinobu hugged Shou. "It's like when your cat companion needs to be put down. It hurts, but you know it stopped them from being in pain. I feel like that. I love you, Shou. Always have and always will."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm
User Image"I love you, too." Shou whispered, as he held onto her.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:57 pm
"WHAT-IS-WITH-YOU-PROBLEMS?" Alwerada said as he looked at the two of them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 pm
User ImageKaren lazily woke up, and got out of bed. After fixing her bed, she took the pail of water and a mop and headed out to her regular jobs. She looked down at her bandaged hands. Why do I even bother? No matter how nice I treat these people, they'll always stay evil. Karen carried the pail and the mop out into the courtyard and placed it in the greenhouse.

She took a cloth and soaked it under a tap. She then, started cleaning the windows from outside, the venus fly traps would surely kill her if she cleaned the windows from the inside.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:41 pm
User ImageShou looked at Alwerada. "Do you find anything wrong?" He asked, with an annoyed tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm
"DANGER_DANGER_DANGER!!!" Alwerada said as he then began to run away, and started to run down to the most safe area, the garden. "Noi?" Alwerada said as he then saw a woman in the window. "WHO_ARE_YOU?"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:24 am
((lol, wow I should probably get back into this. XP))

Vie looked over the living room she just cleaned, "perfect." she said to herself with a nod. "I guess I should go find my masters and see if I can get them anything..." Vie thought to herself as she left the room.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff