Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm
"Kogg's just pissed because I beat him in a Mobile Suit fight without him even touching me..."

"I still find it hard to believe that the pirates have anything to gain from helping us..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 pm
"I noticed.. And lemme explain to you their reasons." Demi sighed, walking over to the officer and wrapping her arm around his shoulder. "We get into a lot of fights with Sol-Neo, meaning there's scraps floating all around with no one to pick them up, forever lost in space.. The Barons come in and pick up these scraps and sell them off for profit."

"Now, seeing how we're bugged on a daily basis, that means wherever we go, there's scraps. Where there's scraps, there's the Barons. So their following us now to get the scraps in which they make money from. Understand..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 pm
"So if there aren't any Sol-Neo around, WE'LL be the scraps!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm
"...Noooooooo.... If that were true then they would have gotten rid of us by now."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm
"But THEN they wouldn't have the element of surprise!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:51 pm
"Oh I give up." Demi scoffed, walking off and heading for outside now that they had landed. "You guys are pathetic!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm
"We're just smart!" One of the officers barked, watching her leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:03 pm
"YOU'RE PARANOID!!!" Demi barked, stepping off the LionHeart and stretching her arms out. "Well with repairs I should have enough to blow off. Hmm.. I got nothing to do-mmfffffff" She grumbled to herself, before her face was being buried into someone's shirt in a death hug, suffocating her.

"OH DEMI!!! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!! AFTER THAT ATTACK YOU GUYS HAD LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO LAND I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!" Her father was crying, oblivious to the fact he was slowly smoothering the girl.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 pm
((...I knew he was going to be the picture...))

Dante walked off the ship and looked around. He looked over at Demi and her father but didn't say anything as he walked off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 pm
Dojime had left the ship about the same time as Demi. He let out a chuckle as the man who he thought was her father practically tackled her.

Cai walked past them all walking straight for the first robotics shop with out a word.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:14 pm
((He fits her father's personality so well... xd ))

"Whoa..." Her father commented, staring at Dante wide eyed. "...What happened to him..?"

"Mmmmmmm!!"

"Huh? Speak up hunny! I can't understand you!"

Finally breaking free, Demi gasped or the air, shoving herself away from her Dad at arm's length. "DID YOU HAVE TO CHOKE ME?! And leave Dante alone!" She snapped, walking after Dante with her Dad on her heels. "WAIT UP!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HIM!!" She cried.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooo... Make any friends? You this poor guy's friend or something? Huh? Huh? HUH?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:17 pm
Dante looked right at the father after he suddenly stopped.

"I find it funny how you automatically believe me to be poor just by looking at me."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 pm
"..........I didn't mean poor as you have no money... I meant poor as in your condition..."

"......." Demi just groaned, slapping her hand to her forehead. "This, as I'm sure you guessed by now Dante, is my idiotic father..."

"Dante, eh? ..Isn't that the name of a story book character?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm
"I was given that name recently because of the incident during re-entry..." Dante said, deciding to go with the 'could be Gil' scenario.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:34 pm
"Oh I'm so sorry. So is it your nickname or something..?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"..He lost his memory so it's what The Gray Baron named him." Demi sighed, making sureto scoot away from her father when she explained the story.

"...THAT GRAY BARON?! YOU MEAN THAT DIRTY THEIF PIRATE WHO KEEPS STEALING MY SHIPS AND THEN SELLING THEM BACK TO ME AFTER STRIPPING THEM?!" He exclaimed, flailing his arms about. If Demi had remained where she was, she would have more than likely hit...  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games