Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply One on One RP's
The Choice is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Hulinn pouted at him. "I was as careful as one can be when dealing with werewolf guarded vampires." She informed him as she reached into a small pouch and tossed the diamond on the table. "All for that. It's not even the real eye of Osiris and that fool was hiding in the stone itself." She muttered with a wave at the dagger wound on her side. His release had been triggered by her touching the stone, even with gloved fingers. "And her present made me miss the hill and find the rock." Cringing a bit as she brushed her hair away from the cut and bruise on her forehead. "Could have been loads worse." Somehow her assurance didn't sound all that good with all the blood drying on her.

"A bath would probably help that last bit go over better." She admitted as she looked down at herself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:01 pm
"I'm not buying that." Cral stated when she mentioned it could have gone worse. "Come one then, I'll help you get into the bath." he added, kissing her before slowly rising to his feet. Careful of the bandages he gingerly lifted Hulinn in his arms.

"Have fun." she commented, waving as she headed towards her room to go back to sleep.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm
Hulinn sighed. "They were after the price on my head I suppose. I'm up half a million for helping Kai get away again." Her tone made it clear she was actually proud of that fact rather than upset. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed his neck lightly and then nibbled at it. "Did you miss me?" She purred against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 pm
He frowned at the mention of a price on her head, but couldn't help a small smile as she nibbled at his neck. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Cral asked, turning to kiss her as he walked out into the hallway.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 pm
Hulinn returned the kiss hungrily as she shifted, ignoring the pull at her side, and ran a hand up his spine.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 pm
Cral smiled into the kiss, finally pulling back once he was out of breath. "Not until you're better." he whispered as they turned the corner to the baths.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Hulinn blinked at him as though she wasn't sure she had heard him correctly. Her eyes narrowed and she frowned. "You better be kidding." She pouted at him as she poked his chest. "I feel just fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm
"Hulinn..." he warned as he raised an eyebrow at her. "You have newly done stitches, a possible concussion, and more blood on you then in you right now." Cral pointed out, backing into the bath house door to open it without risking any harm to Hulinn. He couldn't say he wasn't more then tempted, boy was he. She'd been the first and last thing on his mind during his entire mission... But her health and well-being came first, before everything. Including his want to take her right there and then.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:46 pm
Hulinn snorted. "I'm half elf. Takes more than a dagger to the gut and a rock to the head to kill me." She assured him. "Though the ten or so mile run with an open bleeding wound may have been pushing it." She added thoughtfully as though she weren't sure. Shrugging she leaned forward and ran her teeth lightly over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 pm
"You're not making this easy." Cral muttered, placing her gently in a chair he knelt down in front of her. Kissing her again he pulled back with a sigh as they finally came up for air. "For the record I don't like it when you push your luck. Wither its your job or not."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 am
Hulinn arched her eyebrow and pointedly sniffed the air. "For the record, you have no room to talk." She reminded him. "Especially when smell like you've been rotiseried." Her fingers trailed along his shoulder as she talked, making sure to go over all the sensitive spots she remembered from their last meeting. "Besides, it's rare that I take jobs concerning vampires. They are always after the money."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:30 pm
He shivered at Hulinn's touch. "Then I guess both of us have to work on that." Cral whispered. "Now lets get you into the bath so that we both can get to sleep."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 pm
Hulinn smirked evilly. "I'll only 'sleep' instead of play if you take a bath with me." She informed him with a wink.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:54 pm
Smiling, Cral leaned up to kiss Hulinn softly. "You didn't think I was going to let an injured woman bath by herself now did you?" he asked as he settled back on his heels.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 pm
Hulinn smirked as she started to shake her head then stopped with a slight wince at the movement. "Hmmm I would hope not." Sighing she managed to get to her feet with a yawn. "Shall we get this done? I'm exhausted." Her voice was sleepy and her eyes were only half open.  
One on One RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games