Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm
Zephyr was trembling slightly, but she still showed no fear outwardly. "I don't betray my friends," she said, forcing herself to stand tall. "Do your worst..." she hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 pm
Kenji nodded. "Alright. Let's get going now." he said. He was about to open the door but thought better about it and waited for Dulceri to say something. The last thing he wanted was 50 people waiting for them outside and them being off guard.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm
Ambrosia shakes her head and sighs reminiscently. "You remind me of someone I knew once. Almost four hundred years ago. I wish you could've met him Zephyr." Ambrosia lowers her hand to her side and changes her clothes. She was garbed in a long black trenchcoat with no shoes and a pair of white gloves used for lint checking. "You won't meet him soon, but if you make the wrong move, you will." Quickly she releases a blinding back kick with so much force, rocks and concrete were rippied from where her foot was. Much like tiny bullets, they too accelerated at Zephyr.

~~~

"Open the door." Dulceri said calmly. He looks at Daphne and smiles before returning his view to the door. "I can feel that there are more than one hundred people standing just outside that door. Open it anyway and as fast as you can, even through an ocean of blood, run to the desert and towards Tenshu. I'll catch up."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 pm
Zephyr flew forward from the kick, and just barely got an air shield up in time to block the bulk of the projectiles. However, she did not block them all. They pelted her skin, causing many whelts and even broke her skin in places.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
(My apology for not being on for so long having pc problems, again and I broke the charger to mah phone)

Chyuta had been gone for quite a while, he had been in the mountains training in manpulating the weather since the mountain was near the clouds he could aqlso train himself in different terrains and conditions but now he was on his way home and upon reaching ground levels he heard battle cries. He tensed up and dashed off towards the palace with the force of the wind behind him, upon his back was the twin blades created from shards and chunks of the meteor which the four stones came from, he soon reached the palace and immediately drew his twin blades and began to slash through the opposing soldiers, but then he heard commotion coming from the palace and after slashing through several more soldiers he rushed into the palace and. Found Zephyr being sent through the air from a kick, and then was pelted, and he was slightly irritated for the fact that these attacks on Zephyr were getting more frequent and that he wasn't here to help her from the beginning. With the force of the wind being intensified by him hr then sent thre wind pressured blades towards the unknown figure who has attacked Zephyr. " Zephyr you alright!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm
(Wow Devonte. You suck. xd )

Ambrosia looked upon Zephyr, remorseful once again at the pain she had to cause. Still, she had a job to do. She lifted her leg to perform an axe kick on her side, but when she heard Chyuta's voice, she stopped. "Him. That must be your lover." She cracks a satisfied smile before creating a long iced sword that stopped just at her neck. "Have you come to protect the holder of the third power boy!"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 pm
((amara was still in Shale sweatdrop ))

Shatara looked at the young looking woman trying to scan her mind but was having trouble.

Amalia looked at the portal form below her as she looked up at Rygor. She couldnt acces her powers right now, so she clenched to him, trying to overturn to make him go in before she did.

Amiea couldnt sleep. She was worried about a whole array of things. The clouds thickened as rain began to come down in Evermore.

Helios was now flying through the air over Tenshu. He saw what was happening. Thanks to Shatara's help he had been restored and began to doubt what he and Nephilis were doing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 pm
Rygor was suprised to see her grab him. He sank through the portal which opened above her making him land right on top of her. He then realised how he landed on her. His body was on top of hers and his lips were locked on hers as well. He blushed as he went to get off of her. "Sorry about that" He said.

(I felt I would trow a bit of irony in ninja )  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 pm
Zephyr narrowed her eyes. "Keep away from him!" she hissed, not caring about the top of the sword that rested at her neck. "Chyuta, just go help the others. Don't worry about me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 pm
Kenji nodded and opened the door. "See you in Tenshu bro." He then ran blindly to whatever was out there and saw more then 100 people. Arrows were aimed at them and he blocked most of it with his sand. Creating a sand board, he started to ride past them, knocking anyone who was it his way.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor on top of her as she smiled. It was her first kiss. She looked as she blushed. She stood up as she dusted herself off. "I'm sure it was an accident" she stated looking at him with shock. She then smirked as in her hands an array of light sizzeled and popped as she projected her "fireworks" towards Rygor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:57 pm
Rygor was caught off gaurd by the fireworks and fell over. "Yeah...an accident" He said almost sounding dissapointed. He quickly stood up and sent a shadow wave at her hoping to catch her off guard. He quickly followed by sending a shadow on the ground to try and wrap around her leg.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm
(We were looking for Amara to show up. btw, how is it playing five chars? I never found it fun.)

"Keep away from him...." Those words echoed in Ambrosia's mind. "That's your lover is it not? The one person you'd risk your life for. The one person you'd die for if it meant him living." She smiles and kneels down, moving a lock of hair from her face. "Never lose him Tenshu. Ever." She retracts her blade and looks into the sky before pushing off into a neck-breaking speed of flight. "Farewell until later."

~~~

Dulceri pushed through with Daphne in tow, spiking everyone in the way. He begins skating over anything that granted him space. Sides of buildings, the street, even people were his road. The desert was in view so instead of fighting, he sharked past them all, hitting the dark brown world that was the hot dry desert. "We made it. Now, we just have to get to Tenshu and hope she has some people to spare to us. After that, it's off to Evermore for us and off to Kilitia for you. Waste no time Kenji!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 pm
(Yes I know Me ish sowwy.)

Chyuta looked at this women who has placed a sword created from ice to Zephyr neck but that did nuthing but irritate him, after hearing Zephyr he shook his head no as his eyes still appeared to be close. " They can take care of theimselves. Our soldiers might be slightly out numbered but we aren't the strongest nation for nuthing. Besides I will never leave you when you are in harms way." He stated sincerely though irritation was slightly layered in his voice. "As for you filth, I will not allow you to harm her any more and if you don't release her and leave......" He was cut off by this woman going on about Zephyr not letting him go and then before he knew it the woman took off though he had half a mind to chase after her Zephyr was wounded or hurt anyway and she was his priority. He rushed over to her sheathing his blades which uniquely was mounted upside down on his back and nodded. "I'm fine, are you alright?" He questioned her as he opened his eyes revealing his Azure blue eyes which only she has really seen , he noticed several scratches upon her but nuthing really serious so he waited for her answer.

Edit.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 pm
Zephyr let out a shaky breath as she watched Ambrosia take off. She winced and pulled herself to her feet slowly. "Are you okay?" she asked Chyuta worriedly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games