Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:16 pm
"Dont tell Vi you havent had any expeirence she'll tackle you and you wont be a virgin any longer."

Cy smiled at the thought. Vi was a strange girl. He decided later he would go an apologize to her. For now he'd let her and himself cool off. He turned to Tsuji.

"So what do you need help with?"

He said wanting to change the subject.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:22 pm
"Vi's very strange." Lee said aloud. "Taking someones virginity just because they have no experince.... I guess it's a good thing I have Iris." He said laughing.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:23 pm
Tsuji peered at Cy through his black sunglasses. "When I fight...well...I should say when I'm forced or pushed into fighting, I an undefeatable. I change from the sort of shy, nice guy you see before you now to a cold blooded killer who will not stop until every living thing around me is dead"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:27 pm
"Last night was only a glimpse of what happens when I get pushed to that point."  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:28 pm
"Vi's.. Vi. She's complicated, to say the least."

Cy turned to Tsuji.

"Sounds like when me and Vi fight. So you need to learn control is that it?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:31 pm
"Yes. It is a matter of upmost urgency!" Tsuji said with much passion.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:36 pm
Lee walked up to Tsuji and knocked the back of his head. "You caused that huge crater out front! When Kren see's it he'll flip and you'll be expeled most likely... Go fix it before you do anything else." Lee said seriously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:39 pm
Tsuji bent his neck and dodged the would be hit to the head. "Don't do that." Tsuji said as he shot a glare at Lee. Tsuji decided it was best not to mention the other 4 craters they had made out there.  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:40 pm
"Lee! Dont hit him. Come Tsuji lets go out to the crater you made and lets see if we cant fix it while teaching you control."

Cy said simply and started heading down the hallway.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:41 pm
Tsuji turned back to Cy. "Okay..." Tsuji began to follow Cy  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:44 pm
"Im curious Tsuji what are you? No doubt you've figured out me and Vi are fullblooded Vampires. Krens a darkling along with Kaylin. And Lee's a few things."

Cy said to Tsuji as he caught up with him. He clasped his hands behind his back once again and a small smile came to his face. His usual self coming back to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:48 pm
When the other two left Lee waited by the door to see if Vi was going to come out or not. He dicided to wait a few more minutes.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:54 pm
"Im just a regular human...in a sense. Where I am from, I was the most powerful ninja in my country. Had it not been destroyed, I would have become the Raikage. There are four levels of ninja...Genin or entry level ninja. After that, once you pass the Chuunin exams, you are promoted to a Chuunin level ninja. Chuunin are generally the ninja who help out at the academy or lead other genin on missions. Next, there is the Jounin level. These are the elite ninja. Jounin ninja are generally the ones who take on A and S class missions and due the hardest jobs around the country. They are also the main soldiers in the army. Lastley...There is the Kage. Each Country only has one Kage. The Kage is the leader of that country and is the strongest ninja as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:59 pm
"Oh?"

Cy said simply he knew crap about ninjas well at lest the inner workings about how the operated. He knew what a ninja was and what they are capable of. They entered into the area where Tsuji had created the large crater.

"Oh my. Well.. It seems you have some power. And youre Ninja skills will be a nice advantage in battle. Now to get them under control."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:02 pm
Tsuji rubbed the back of his head sweatdrop "Yeah...Like I said...heh"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games