Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Kirisute Gomen
User Image

and this one[61]

User Image(201)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 pm
lol I am not giving out points for fun XD just for monkey cause it was funneh!  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

garion3211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm
Hey, who's playing the earth genesis? I wanna get rollin' on this whole becoming the earth master thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 pm
Ugh it was Rin, don't worry, i will post there for you right now ^^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

garion3211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Awesome Sensei
Ugh it was Rin, don't worry, i will post there for you right now ^^

Ah, thanks, much appreciated. I was just making sure that anyone even saw that there was new posts there. It seems to have been pushed down the list a little.... It's sad that even though I only have an Earth Element score of 30, I have the highest Earth score besides the Genesis. (Or any of the major characters.) Guess that's good for me, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm
Ya, its fine ^^ It was a small post, Rin was suppost to do that, but I will take over ^^  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

garion3211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 pm
Alright, then.

We obviously have some anonymous among us....

OH MAN, monkey, did you get your name from the show on G4 Code Monkey?

I wanted to watch that show religiously, but ended up only watching a few episodes. Then it got canceled, and it made me sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 pm
yes i did lol Code Monkeys is sick lmao. I had all of season 1 pratically recorded, but got a new cable box and it was gone sad

and the creator is doing work with jimmy kimmel so he has no time to do it. at least that's what the innerwebs say.

As long as they dont' take away my aots/x play(which i keep forgetting to record)(202)  

Agent Code Monkey

garion3211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 pm
Agent Code Monkey
yes i did lol Code Monkeys is sick lmao. I had all of season 1 pratically recorded, but got a new cable box and it was gone sad

and the creator is doing work with jimmy kimmel so he has no time to do it. at least that's what the innerwebs say.

As long as they dont' take away my aots/x play(which i keep forgetting to record)

AGH, pardon my french, but it sucks monkey balls because we don't have G4 anymore and probably won't for a few weeks, if not a few months. WHERE WILL I GET THE TV'S ONLY SOURCE FOR ALL THE STUFF I CARE ABOUT!??!! *sobs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 pm
I can give you all you need  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:36 pm
Danm i didnt get the wind master spot. s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am
welcome to the club chica...welcome to the club(203)  

Agent Code Monkey

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 am
ya... i can help you somehow...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:29 pm
how?...i aint got no dic man..(204)  

Agent Code Monkey

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm
hi ya'll how is everyone tonight?  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games