Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm
Sky nodded and smiled, it was nice that they cared for her, it made her miss her family. She let out a light sigh, she had no idea where they were though. "Just let me know when you are ready for me to go..." she said as she leaned back in her chair a bit closing her eyes and relaxing a bit from the dance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 pm
Serena pulled out a small flask. The liquid inside was green she turned to Sky and handed the bottle to her. "Here Sky just a few drops should do it. It is very powerful so try not to taste it if you can help it." she placed the flask upon her hand. If that did not work she had a few dart perhaps could be useful if the plan did not work. For now she concentrated on there coming performance and locating the Princess.  

Serena of Pretensa

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 pm
Sasori says, "Since we will not perform until tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to take a nap." she goes to the corner of the dressing room and curls up, using her bag as a pillow. It had been a long time since she could sleep. The only time she really slept was months ago when she was knocked unconscious. The journey following and now chasing Tarik was draining.

She used to dream of going home, to her warm soft bed. She dreamed of going back to Earth. Now they were on Earth but not home. She had changed so much, seen too much blood. She now knew she would never be able to go back. It had been a long time now since she had any dreams....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 pm
"Sleep sounds like a sufficient idea. I do believe I too will take in shut eye while we have it. Eiji lays back and let's sleep take hold and send him into a dream world of it's own design. Taking shape and showing him images of things that had past, the present events, as well as a glimpse of what was to come. Of course it was riddled with imagery and personification that his weakened state could not fully comprehend.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:31 am
Ryuu starts to purr, a hunt was a favorite game of hers. "A hunt, eh? Just when I was getting thirsty.." She commented and watched as the slaves ran off. She picked out one of the three men, seeing as men was usually hardest to find. She glances over to Tarik, hearing his challenge. "Only a gold coin? Why not make it interesting, we both have money unlike the others. If I win, then you..must wear a silk dress, that I pick out, and perform a dance for Moredred! And, perhaps even the royal court!" She says with a heartily laugh. Of course, he had to chose something she had to do if he won.

Aku had watched Slayer until she fell asleep, which was ironic as she fell sleep once he awoke from his nightmare. Her dreams played carefully as she closed her eyes. In the dream, she simply sat in nothingness. A song echoing as she looks around in wonder. The song held no words, just a melody, she stood on an invisible floor. All around her was shadow, as if she was in a room of it. She walked around trying to find who or what was causing the music. Suddenly, eyes blinks out of all the shadows, and whispers were heard. In reality, she was shivering at the dream and the cold room, she pulled the covers making them cover her shoulders and neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 am
He ponders the wager, what would she hate? "How about you have to wear a French maid outfit and be my maid for the day? You would have to bring my breakfast, do my laundry and polish my weapons." He figured the outfit would annoy her the most.  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 am
Slayer got out of bed and put on some of his more formal armor. He looked around his room and grabbed his sword and put it on his back.. He walked over to his wife and shook her Gently

" We are almost here my love. Get ready we have a long day ahead of us. I have a feeling that Sky may have come here To find answers. " He said with a sweet voice as he kissed the top of her head and went to the window that was close to the bed.

He looked out the window at the calm sea. He Wondered where his Daughter was and what she was doing . Did she Find answers to her Questions. Or did she figure out that he was not the best father out their. But He at least tried to be a good father.

He walked away from the window and sat down by a desk. He began to think of his past and how he became a king. And how he got his sword. Which was beginning to turn Red and black  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 am
Onyx concentrated, slipping into the World of Dreams silently and skillfully. A woman with white curls on her head, curling just below her shoulders and piercing blue eyes waited for him, wearing what looked to be a dark gray and tan dress. A thinner woman with dark brown eyes was dressed the same. "Bair-chan, Amys-chan," Onyx said quietly. He was dressed in the dark violet armor he personally preferred. "You were reckless to use the dream that way!!" Bair said, her tone sharp yet fond. "I had no choice; worlds, time and more lives than you know rest on our gaining time and the stone Tarik stole," Onyx said dryly. Amys nodded. "You have not let the darkness change you, good; you must control it, not the other way around. Rushing into the dance recklessly can get you killed just as easily as a spear in the heart," she said softly, half amused.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am
Ryuu stops laughing," Your maid? AH! Like that would happen..." She scratches her chin, then readies herself. "You're on, can't wait to see you in that dress.." She says with a smirk. "Oh, and I pick which dance as well.." She adds with a grin, then wonders if he'll add something as well. (Did french maids exist back then? XD)

Aku gasped as he awoke her, she clutched her heart then closed her eyes. After regaining her breath, all she could hear is the song. She looks around, wondering what it was. "Who's playing that song?" She says, getting out of bed then walks over to Slayer. She kisses his neck all the way to his cheek, then hugs him briefly. "I heard it in my dream, yet it still echos...strangely beautiful in its own way." She says as she goes to get dress.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 am
Slayer looks at his wife " The Song is like the voice I heard last night. It echos in my mind... The words of wisdom or warning. I could not be Certain. Maybe you are thinking about our Son. He in the other room talking to the guards. He seems to want to be like them. Maybe he is singing or playing a Instrument of music ?. "

He felt her kisses and then saw her get dressed . He called out " We need to where our Formal Armor and in your case A Dress. Since we will be going to a Royal court of King Tarik. " He said in a nice tone

He looked out at the window and Continued writing  

Slayer The Wise

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am
Acos finished dancing, then went over to Onyx. "Onyx?...Onyx? Hello? Are you there?" She asked, waving her hand in front of his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 am
Aku picks out one of her most formal dresses, then listens as he talks. She looks out the window, the song still sounds like it was right next to her. "Do you hear it now? " She asks, questioning her ears and mind. She steps out in her new dress, then sits next to her mirror and does her hair.

Pic~!
User Image  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 am
Onyx exhaled, blinking his eyes once. "Just as I remember them; just as stingy," he muttered. He hadn't spoken to the Wise Ones in quite a while, but it was nice to see and hear them once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 am
((No maid outfits but I could not think of anything that ppl wolud recognize. Tarik is from the future so he would know, Ryuu would not.))

The vizier counts down the seconds and the hunt begins. Tarik snears back in jest, "can't wait until you bring me breakfast in the cute little outfit I have picked out for you!" The vizier says "GO!"

He takes off flying up the hill to the field. Two vampires are right behind him. He spies movement and swoops down. The vampire is closer but Tarik is faster, he dives like an eagle grabbing a salmon and snatches up the male slave and heads back to the palace.  

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 am
"What?" Acos asked, confused. "Stingy?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games