Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:16 pm
I say YAY! I would love someone to talk to that would keep Kairi and Jake from wandering off as much as we do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

He didn't hate her? Or despise her? How could he be so understanding of her, for killing Jackson's mother, making her as crazy as she thought she was, pushing her over the edge. She knew about that cutting, that was when she could see. When she hadn't known Decker would grab onto Jacky and keep her so infatuated. She opened her mouth to argue with him but her argument wasn't going to work. She gripped him by collar of his shirt, looking as if she was going to rip his throat out, he should hate her, despise her like everyone else did. She starred at him, letting him finish. "Yes, im tired of being blind. I have one thing left of what I remember, I get to see, and if I tried hard enough I used to be able to get control. Unlike now, where I have to debate with Jackson. I'm sick of you, capturing her so easily, keeping me in the dark. It sicken's me!"She let her hands go and stood up, throwing her arms up and scowling. "I'm so sick of you that I could kill you, I would if I could but I know that if I did that b***h would never let me out and she would just kill herself!"She dug her nails into the already frail wrist and hissed, glad for the pain. "I am tired of being left out in the dark..."She turned back to look at Decker, glaring at him "'ow is it that you don't 'ate me? I don't see 'ow ya can be so understandin'! I've killed Jackson' mother, brought her to insanity to a point where she had tried to kill herself multiple times! She avoided any and all contact. How, how can you act just like she would!? Your completely crazy!"She thrived on people hating her, yelling at her. She wanted Decker to tell her he didn't accept her, she didn't know anything else.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm
|| I say Yay! I will take a partner for either Jackal or Noah, but I give Shirahime first pick.||

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter felt the cuddleness from Abel and smirked. He turned on his side and hugged Abel bt the waist and whispered in his ear.  
"Don't ever ******** test me."
Ritter turned Abel over on his stomach and pinned him down. Roughly shedding him from his pants, Ritter laughed demonically, then pulling his down his on pants. 
"You said you wouldn't like it so I expect you not to. I want you to hate it."
Ritter called out in an angered voice. He wanted Abel to leave and if Abel kept on struggling, Ritter would love it more. You could call him a rapist, yes, because that's what he was. I loved it forced upon. In the he would leave Abel so ******** up, he wouldn't dare to mess them again. The three of them. Seth was tolerable but now this stupid cat was to much. He didn't want anymore people in his life.
"I'm gunna ******** up so bad, you're not going to want to come back out again."
Ritter took his position to make the move but a sudden shock pulsed in his chest.
"Shtop!"
Kuro fought his way back out again.
"He ******** deserves it!"
Ritter yelled to his innerself.
"No he doesn't!"
Kuro fought his way back out again.
"I thought you wanted wanted you Seth back!"
The pulsed just kept coming. Just like in the van.
"Not thish way!"
Shiro fought with all his energy to keep Kuro back in his place. He looked down at Abel and got off of him, pulling his pants up. He face was pale from exhaustion.
"Are you okay? Kuro didn't hurt you did he?"

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm
((I'm sorry guys I had some rl problems come up and had no control over my internet access. It shouldnt come up again...at least thats what I hope. I apologize Ivory...I am sorry.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image

Jake awoke awhile later, his head spinning and throbbing in pain. He had no idea how he had gotten in the house again, but he had a feeling that it was Kairi who helped him. He frowned and sat up slowly feeling along his head. His wound was stitched up and the blood cleared. He smiled softly as his fingers brushed along the rough texture of the wound. Standing he started to walk up the stairs. His foot steps were steady but his head was a bit foggy from the injury. For once his voice was actually silent as the wound clouded the voices from speaking at the moment...either that or they were sleeping. He walked into the room and saw a shape lying on the bed. He knew it was her and smiled softly. He grabbed a pair of his shorts and went into the bathroom to change without waking her. When he came back out he moved as quietly as he could and laid down softly on the bed. He didn't get under the covers so he wouldn't wake her. He then closed his eyes and smiled feeling sleep coming back again. But this time it wasn't the sleep of unconsciousness it was the sleep of exhaustion.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 pm
IvoryEpiphany
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi woke up even in the silence that Jake had managed. She felt the warmth of a body in the room and his gentle eyes had stroked her dreams until they came to an end. She laid there though as he laid beside her, his arm around her body lightly. she guessed he really was just trying to console her when she woke up to him, versus startling her. she rolled over gently as if it was from a dream and she smiled as he slept. She looked at him with a gentle smile and stroked his hair with the bare minimum of flesh that she could manage with the tip of her fingers. She felt a numbness overtake her senses and she looked at him in silence. She didn't say a word but signed their words and just laid there and looked at him.

He was dreaming now, or at least she thought. His eyes seemed to flutter beneath their beautiful lids and the twitch of the dream was etched at the edge of his soft dreamy smile. The dream must have made at least some part of him happy. That kind of scared her though. She hoped it was a smile of Jake's pleasure and not Max's. she didn't think she could put up with Max right now. Eventually time and sleep dragged her closer to Jake and she soon slept tightly curled little a kitten against his chest. She felt his heart beat loudly and wildly in his dream and she smiled. The sound soothed her and she was in her hazy state of euphoria once again.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

As soon as the force started and the pants went down Abel retreated to let Seth catch the oncomeing hell.
Seth went rigid as the memories came back.
It all happened so fast.
Like his brain had just puked up the worst looking thing it could conjure.
He heard Ritter fighting himself, but the damage was done.
Once Ritter was in control again, Seth pulled himself away from him.
He went over to the corner Abel had kept going to and looked at Ritter like he had when his family members had done this to him.
He was shaking and his eyes were huge.
There were no tears.
There was no emotion whatsoever, he just looked at him with his empty eyes.
And then it was as if he realized what had just happened.
He started shaking his head at Ritter and rubbed his face.
He couldn't feel anything.
It was like when he had first arrived at HMI.
He felt sociopathic.
The face of the one he loved didn't even register.
He knew in his mind who Ritter was, but his body was completely done with.
Seth was numb.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker watched her and listened to her.
He let her tug on him and he let her do what she needed.
Decker wanted to tell her.
Those three words floating in his head, beating their way out.
But his mouth didn't open to let them out.
He swallowed them down and grabbed her by the arm pulling her back down to his level.
He chuckled hearing her last part.
"Do you just realize that? That I'm crazy?"
He shook his head at her and held her still.
"I like you either way. I like Jacky. And even if you hate me with every fiber of your being you can't change that. I know I'm crazy. I talk to cellophane baggies and powdered substances. I hear them talking back to me and I listen to it. My life decision could depend on what a herb says."
He made a quick and semi-gentle movement, pulling her hair so that her face came even to his.
"You don't have to be in the dark. I know I can't change you. I wouldn't do anything to change you. You're a balance that everyone has in their mind. The villain to a hero. The black to white. Everyone needs a you."
He kissed her, it had a rough and violent edge to it, but he enjoyed it.
"Beat me to death. It'd only end both our lives."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm
Okay guys.
: D
We're going to have Shirahime join us.
I figured you guys would enjoy a new face.

Also to inform yew guys, I no longer will be playing as Noah.
D;
I've handed him down (or up?) tew Ame (X - my harlequin romance).
So don't panic that I don't reply to him.

Also.
Here is a chart showing all the character part 3 will have.
(Owner of character included)

Seth Alexander Wright (Floppy) <> Ritter Crimefighter Bailen (Ame)

Jackson Ray City (Sherbert) <> Decker Alexander Castaneda (Floppy)

Jake Karvesh Icewind (Blade/Penji) <> Kairi Kyoko Kimono (Ivory)

Savannah Marie Blackheart (Savvy) <> Krysta AniMei Harlequin (Ame)

Jackal Davison Castaneda (Floppy) <> ... (Sherbert, Ame, or Shirahime)

Noah Benjamin Nicolae (Ame) <> ... (Sherbert or Shirahime)

... (Floppy) <> ... (Sherbert, Ame, or Shirahime)

And that sums it up.
:/
I'll be updating this chart and reposting it as I learn what characters are what.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Emily scowled at him. "No, i've known since I was forced inta this crazy b***h that e'eryone she knows is crazy."She didn't like this, being kept down by him, she wasn't meant to be controlled, that was not her roll. "I can't seem to understand 'ow it is you tolerate me."He would say these things, that he didn't care what she did, it made them even, that everyone had their bad side, but that wasn't registering to her. "Your completely mental ya know? Listenin' to a drug, you let it consume ya'. That's w'at pissed me off about Jacky's mum."At one time Emily had been semi-nice, but everything about Jacky being free but having no freedom had messed her up. "Don't 'ave to be in the dark? You 'ave idea w'at your talkin' about! I 'ave no choice on whether I see or not! When she's with you it's like someone's turned-"Her eye's got wide, her mouth agape. She blinked, looking over his face, she couldn't deny she liked it and she gripped his shoulders, kissing him roughly, arguing with him, it pulled her to him, but she wouldn't admit it outright. She punched his shoulder and turned away, glaring at him over her shoulder. "Your still a d**k."She didn't think that was true, she thought Decker was crazy yes, but she didn't think he was a d**k, he could get angry but she thought he was actually really sweet, but, like she knew, she would never admit that.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smiled as Savannah lead her to the 'perfect place' to bury their little dead rodent. The smile only got bigger as Krysta recognized where Savannah was bringing her. When stopped, Savannah turned around and smiled her cute little grin as she explained herself. Krysta smiled with her eyes and kissed the girl.
"This place is completely perfect."
Krysta gleamed down at Savannah, caressing her chin. She took the shove in her hand and knelt on her knees. Dugging through the dirt, trying to avoid the flower, until a hole deep enough for body to fit. She looked up at Savy and stood.
"There we go. Shadow has his resting place. Do you want to say any words?"
Krysta chimed. Though they didn't really know the mouse, it would be nice to give him a proper leaving.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah helped Krysta dig the hole, pulling back the dirt so it didn't fall back in. She placed the little box in the hole, grabbing a small handful of dirt. "Maybe a few words.." She sat back on her heels, the dirt still in her hand.

She bit her lip, thinking, then looked up at Krysta. "I don't know what to say.." She blinked a few times, tears pooling in her eyes as she thought of her best friend's funeral, and how she had said the exact same thing.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:55 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker wiped his mouth and sent her a smile.
"Oh. I bet I am."
He laughed and shrugged.
Decker knew she liked it.
He had kissed a lot of people and he knew she had liked it.
He licked his lips and rubbed the shoulder she had punched.
Decker made a puppy dog face and inched closer to her.
"C'mon. You know you wanna give me another kiss."
He got in her face and pressed his forehead to her's.
"I like Jacky a ton and to get to her I have to like you guys too. So I'm going to be here. Always."
The always made his stomach turn.
He lurched back, swallowing the bile that rose in his throat.
He wished he didn't have to lie so much.
He really did.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games