Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

A wide smiled covered Sky's face as she listened to him. That sounded like a good way to start the morning. Ambush the bad guys and kick their asses. "Sounds fun. I would prefer if we did one. There's civilians we need to consider, I could easily nuke the place without even blinking. Easy, but we could kill multiple innocents which would be a major down fall which would also be against the point of this organization," she said with a dark smile on her face still as she quickly finished up her food in a few seconds and chugged a glass of milk grabbing her roller blades. She looked at the people at the table and motioned for Cade to come with her. "Hey Duke, if you and Xaio want to join us, we are throwing a little welcoming party to the Shadows before they come and try to kick our asses," she said cheerfully as she started briskly walking down the halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 pm
User Image

Cade blinks, listening to both Sky's and Zombie's conversation. But, at the thought of surprising the ba$tards that tried to sneak in he smirks. Oh yeah, perfect way to start an originally lazy day. He stands, nodding at the motion Sky give him. He follows behind, hand grasped tightly on Mugen. "This sounds like fun. I am allowed to kill, correct?" he asks, excited at the idea of spilling blood once again.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am
It was a good thing Kaen was besides her to inform everyone while she focused on driving. This traffic wasn't the nicest in this place. "Got it." Keeping her eyes flickering towards the left of them and the street before them, she soon saw the library and turned into it's parking lot. "Now then...is your name or my name on the registration?" Mina only asked to see who'd retrieve the plate.

~*~

Everyone spoke of destruction to the other group and although that sounded ok...killing wasn't much of her preference, especially when family was involved. Her leg was throbbing again at the thought. "N-no...I might just go lay down for awhile." And with her plate unfinished, she got up to leave anyways. Duke wasn't saying much but he was still welcomed to join. As for her, she retreated to her office to see her wound had bled again, probably from the earlier skipping. She signed and just layed down on her couch. Why did her sister have to be a bad person?

((After today, I will not be on till Sunday. Going to a con. ^_^ I'll still be on for awhile today))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 pm
The balrog soon began to grow impatient, using dark telepathy he chose out of random and began to speak to some one named Sky. "find me and I shall serve you" he had repeated in the mind of who he had chosen.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:53 pm
Haku laughed as he sat there still head leaned back relaxing. " Well then I was jsut wondering do we have a base of operations somewhere? those guns and blades fools have one so should we. It would be motre defendable then random hotels and such that we currently use. then they might actually start taking us seriously and make this more fun on all of us." said Haku smiling some more then usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image
Roku chuckled,which surprised him alittle. He had heard the demon pet's call,and noticed it wasn't meant for him. Because of that,Roku decided that this was a weak beast,but wanted more power...more ways to crush the other side. "I'll be back with a...pet..." he said mysteriously as he vanished and appeared infront of a cave. "COME OUT!" he yelled,trying to get the beast's attention as he walked through the cave.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm
the balrog smiled at last some company it thought. the balrog moved to where only its eyes were sowing and spoke. "I see you've heard my beacon, in what way may I assist you" the balrog said in his deep dark voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image
"Your recruiting the wrong person to be your master." Roku said with a small smile. "Accept me. Become my demon pet,and we shall kill and kill and kill. We will bathe in the blood of those Guns 'n' Blades weaklings. Jion me,and our power will be unheard of. We will lose no fights. Jion me...and darkness shall rule the world..." he said,his smile going from small to sinister. He wanted the power of this beast for himself,and wanted to share it with none. "Just tell me how i can make you mine." he added,eyes narrowing,incase he had to defeat it.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"If it's not a civilian, kill away. Kill every damn shadow there," she smiled changing direction into her room pulling on her black cloak. She smiled grabbing her keys and headed to the garage quickly to her bike. She waited to see if Cade was coming with as she pulled on her fire helmet and revved up the dusty engine making it roar to life viciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 pm
"I am no pet, young dark breather, I am a friend all you must do is call me using this" the balrog slammed his 2 hands together and flames erupted from them. he than parted them dropping a horn infront of roku. "call me whenever you feal necessary, but remember always use me as a last resort" he said as he vanished into the deep depths of the cave.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Crow also heard the voice of demon pet, but unlike many others he knew what it was to make a contract with those. And usually it wasn't anything too neat. They were cunning beasts, doing anything in they're capasity to gain more power. Thus he decided to let Roku go alone and take the risks if he saw that they were worth it. Also if Roku died, that pet would need a new master and then Crow would be nearby. In these thoughts he watches out of window to trafic that passes by.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 pm
::My comp. has gone wonky on me so I won't be on for a little while. Crimson-san, please alert Sun Hunters for me because I need to get off fast::  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 pm
((dont you die on me!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
Roku smiled as he picked up the horn and put it into his pocket. He knew the risks were great,but,as far as he was concerned, if anything went wrong between him and this beast,he would simply kill it and move on,looking for a new pet to use and abuse. He smiled to himself as he turned away from the cave,ready to vanish and go back to Haku and Crow and the others. A flash of light, and Roku was back in the car. "Hey." he said,allowing another smile to come upon his face.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm
ZOMBIE
"Woman, those are the greatest words to come from your mouth. Where you guys at, I'll join in on what you guys plan.." he said as he set the phone down to hitch his sword onto his back. He shrugged then sat down on the rock and picked up his phone.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games