Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 pm
The head librarian frowned. "Well, that is good, I suppose," he mumbled when the Oracle mentioned that Celarius was still intact, but he had a grave look on his face at the thought of the kingdom becoming something worse than Memoria. It was not a simple matter. "There must be something we, as librarians can do." He looked at Dais. "Ah, Dais, you're a young strong one! Why don't you go with them? We'll both go with them."

Dais should have known this was coming, but Hodge was not going to be useful and would more likely be a impediment to the others, whoever was going. As for Dais, well... let's just say he was much better at putting people out of misery than healing them. "Perhaps, we should check on Meracitile first." He sighed. "As head librarian there, you can probably rustle up some support and also communicate with the other head librarians."

Hodge raised an eyebrow. He had almost forgotten that Meracilite could be in danger as well. However, if the Oracle had mentioned that Celarius was destroyed and no word of Meracilite, then the evening kingdom was probably fine. "Dais, as librarians, we have the duty to preserve books. Celarius has a head librarian as well. The people are its history, and there are volumes of books there as well..." Hodge would have gone on and on, but he realized that time was of essence. "You go with the rescue party, these people here. I will gather the head librarians and issue an emergency library status." Hodge nodded at Dais with a determined look on his face.

"Very well." It seemed that Dais would not be able to get out of this one easily. He looked at the Oracle with a slightly bemused smile. But of course, there were other options that he had to slip out of the situation... Hodge was strangely not strongly effected by Silver's death or he was hiding it. Dais knew Hodge had a strong resolve. The head librarian had kept Marcus in line after all.

-------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, back at Meracitile..

"YES! TAKE THAT! TAKE THAT!" Marcus the assistant head librarian shouted as he watched another librarian beat the crap out of a couple of the monstrosities. Marcus himself had taken some down, but he was exhausted now and was simply cheering the rest of the people on and mimicking their punches and bashes and whatever else was there.

Unfortunately, some books had been use in the process as defense, and he knew that he was going to have to clean them off because the head librarian returned or he would have the convenient excuse of Meracitile being attacked and that the books had been "useful" in fending them off.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi
followed after Akatan to Vackle. Once they were there, she could see that they went through the same thing and that told her that the other two kingdoms must have gone through tthe same thing as well. She stopped in her tracks when they came to the group. Her eyes looked at Silver's lifeless body. It sadened her, but then she smiled"You fought well my dear friend. We will make sure to avange your death as well as every one elses."she thought then looked towards Akatan. She then turned towards everyone else, wanting to know what had happened.

-calla lily cat-

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 pm
∫Sumiko just stood there and
watched her. Her body then dematerialized and then she was no longer
visible. She moved around in the air then rematerialized. She was behind
Lilith, but of to the side a little. She never fought her and so she needed to
gather information on what she was capable of. That is how she normally
fought, and saved her the trouble of getting hurt most of the time."Ah, so
just like Morrigan she can control her wings. That makes sense. But at the
same time, she is very different from Morrigan, how interesting."
Sumiko
thought to herself.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan smiled at Hitomi as she began to run with Akatan. "Hey Hitomi" she said smiling, feeling the love that was in Hitomi's heart. She would definately have to spill the gossip later. Continuing her flight and keeping up with Hitomi and Akatan her heart began to sink. "...oh no..." she whispered to herself.

She soon landed near the group, gazing upon Silver's body. She couldn't believe it. Morrigan would never let anyone see her cry...not in public. She walked over to her body observing her. "Silver you old fool" she said, not in a manner of being mean or hateful, but as a friend who couldn't believe that someone she cared for had died. "..how did you let this happen?" she said to her. She may have looked crazy to the others but this was her way of coping. "I mean...I know I've always wanted you to shut up...but damnit Silver, not this way" she said shaking her head. Kissing her forhead she backed away looking at the Oracle and the others.

"I can't believe all of this has happened within matters of a day" she said. "But we can't have another forbidden zone like Memoria, a leader must be assigned" she admitted. Morrigan wondered who the Oracle would pick. Morrigan did know one person, a young woman who lead her secret shadow ops in Mercatile, maybe the Oracle would know about her, or she would talk to him in private about electing the young woman.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and smiled. "Thanks for bein..." her sentence was cut off. Someone had left this world...Silver. "C'mon" she said said as she grabbed Kendal's hand as they flew faster towards Fayte and the others. Arriving shortly she looked at Silver's body.

Tears formed in her eyes as she began to choke a little. Her friend...her first friend. She hovered towards Silver's body, hugging her body. She cried heavily. Her face drenched in tears. "Silver...why are you dead?" she asked. "You were my first friend...one who actually understood me" she said crying. She knew that she was being a little selfish but she couldn't help it. Rubbing Silver's face she smiled and then frowned once more.

Looking at the others she tried to regain her composure but was more angry than anything else. "Who did this?" she asked. "Because whoever it was, I will have their life for this" she said with a bold confidence and looking at her brother. "...and don't tell me I'm not to get involved Fayte" she said. "I have had enough of meaningless deaths and tragedies going on in this world...those responsible...have to pay" she said.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

Khaos

Lilith had to slow her momentum down. She looked at Sumiko and stopped. "So you're an observer" she said with a smile. "Good...because I'm a learn as I go kind of girl myself" she said. Thinking of what to do next she decided to use her shifting abilites, shifting into Lunia.

She felt strong as she stomped her foot as pillars of massive earth arose, hurdling at high speeds towards Sumiko as she ran along the new paths of rock was formed, performing a roundhouse kick towards Sumiko.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:52 pm
{{crap haven't been able to post in a while would it be ok if i got a recap? sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:09 pm
(( Well the last thing you did was fight off the Monstrocities that overwhealmed all of the kingdoms and now the kingdoms have fended off the monsters except for Celarius which was destroyed and Silver killed, now everyone is mourning her death and trying to resolve what to do with her kingdom before the Solus Rays destroys it. ))

Fayte just sobbed and held onto Echo. He watched as the others came in their own little waves. " Don't worry Destiny they will not get away with this, those men in the Organization will die for this. " He said calmly yet still filled with sadness. " We need to go to Celarius, and resolve the kingdom Celarius needs a new ruler and the rest of it's civilians saved. " He said as he let go of Echo.

The Oracle looked at them all, the grieving energies were great, which was expected. " Good then we are all in agreement. " He said as he snapped his fingers. Their group, all of whom said they would go at least were instantly transported to Celarius, or what was left. The Solus Rays in it's might spun wildly in the air the it's light both radiant and beautiful like the dawn yet ominous and dark like a rising storm. The 7 colored light spun rapidly the plant life had been revitalized by ther appearance of the Fragment but if a new leader was not crowned soon then things would get worse, even more worse then Memoria. " Now I leave the rest to you. Find a ruler now or you will all die here. " He said as he sat down floating in the air. " I will only help with the sending which can wait until after you all have dictated a leader. The Leader doesn't have to be present at this time, just come to an agreement. "

(( Alright how I'm going to do this is if you want an already existing character to be the new Lord or Lady then simply have your character nominate them but if you want a new or unknown character to be the ruler message me and we will work it out. ))  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan kept his eyes on Silver as the Oracle spoke of electing a new Lady or Lord. He wanted the job, but even he knew better. After that though vanished, he looked over to Destiny. He thought she should lead, but he didn't say anything. "Hey Oracle, why can't you be the leader or at least a figurehead for now? Don't you have a fragment of some sort since you made them all."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 pm
{(Hello there. I know this is a little weird having me just randomly pop into the story like this, but I am trying to make it work. I joined a while back, but I couldn't quite figure out how to fit my character into the story. And sorry for the long post -_-')}

Celarius soon was over run with these awful creatures. Surrounded by blue mystical fire, Kaori fought back as many as she could and helped to protect the people that flocked to the palace. She was using up all her energy trying to fight off the creatures, but she could not hold them all off by herself. Many other had already been killed so she was practically on her own. She made sure to gather as many people as she could in one part of the palace. She believe that Silver would be able to protect herself and so she focused on the people. She then summoned up as much power as she possibly could and made a protective dome around the people that gathered behind her. She was continuing to fight the creatures when she saw the Lord of Vackle. Her eyes widened when she saw who he held in his arms. It was Lady Silver. She wanted to approach him, but she had to stay and protect these people.
After a while it seemed that there where no more creatures coming. Something either scared them off or they were all dead. She fell down to her knees and the protective dome over the people dissipated. She used up so much energy. She made sure that the people were safe before venturing out. Her eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Then something caught her attention. It was a group of people that just appeared out of no where. She only knew of two, Lady of Mertacile and Lord of Vackle. She walked up to the group and gave a small bow."Hello I am Kaori Kastume. I live here in Celarius and I was a friend of silver."she told them, but she could tell that they were even closer friends of Silver then she was."I have managed to protect many of the inhabitants here and I know what you all are here for."She never looked at Silver because she knew that if she did, tears would not stop coming out. She was already morning over the people that died and gave their lives to help protect everyone."With Lady Silver gone the great fragment, Solus Rays, will destroy my home land unless someone takes it and becomes the new leader am I right."she said and then continued after taking in a big breath."If it is alright with all of you, I would like to take it so that I may continue to protect my home and the surviving people that live here. "Kaori never though of taking on such a responsibility, but if it would help protect Celarius and her people then he would become the Lady of Celarius. She loved this kingdom and all the people that lived in its borders, so it was natural for her to feel the need to do all she could in order to protect them all.

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 pm
He looked towards Akatan and sighed. " If life were that simple I would take the throne. However I can't I am not to interfere so drastically with this world, I am here to guide and help not lead. " He thought about what Akatan had said about him having a fragment. " You're sharp, I do have a fragment, just one however it isn't the typical fragments you have grown acustom to seeing. " He said looking towards their newcomer. " Well so it looks like Celarius has it's survivors, for now anyways. Like I said it is up to all of you to decide who if anyone claims the throne. " He said looking down at them. His six wings flapped lightly sustaining his flight. " Please hurry, believe me I truly want these people to live, I will contain the Solus Rays for now but you all must decide this Kingdom's fate. " He said as he flew up towards the raging storm of multi colored light. He spread his wings as black and white feathers fired around the lights. Golden aura seeped from the feathers and contained the raging light, for how long even he didn't know the Great Fragments were immensly powerful, they were the closest thing to god like power this world had seen.

Fayte looked at Kaori. He could see through the Eyes of the World that she did indeed fight hard, and that she was telling the truth. " I believe her. However I do not know her well enoughto give her my consent, Morrigan, Akatan. What do you two think? " He asked looking to them. He didn't mean that to be offensive after everything that had happened he was wary of anyone he didn't personally know. He wanted their consent because Morrigan was also a Lady and because Akatan was his general and therefore understood these affairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at Destiny and sighed. When Kaori approached them she recognized the young woman. Her empathetic abilites set in as Fayte asked the her and Akatan. "I believe her" she simply stated. "I can feel that she's telling the truth...either she's being honest or she's the best liar on this side of Celarius" she admitted, clasping her hands.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 pm
Kaori didn't take any of this offensively. She hadn't officially met them so it was understandable that they were a little uneasy about her request."I speak to you with no lies. I just wish to revive my home and help the surviving people that reside here."she told them. She looked around at the destruction that had been done on Celarius. She did not feel hate towards the people behind this attack nor towards the creatures that did this. Instead she focused on finding a way that she could help out in protecting Celarius from further attacks and from getting destroyed by the unstable Solus Rays.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 pm
Ashford

Now in Celarius, Ashford didn't want to open her eyes again. Where was her squadron? Were they dead? Or had they managed to fight like she had taught them? Ashford didn't know, but she was worried sick. Listening to the speech around her, she stood up, looking at all the people. "I-I would like to try," She wiped her tears away. "I would like to take on the position." She said more firmly, a small glimmer emerging from her back. Ashford knew her father would highly 'disagree', to put it lightly, but at the moment, she didn't care. She didn't care about anything but what was going on now.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 am
{Hospital might let me on again tonight, so i get to possibly post twice today yaay! Sorry for the long post, i'm allowed on for longer because of certain reasons.}

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

The beast aimed a mighty blow for Lunia's body, it's claw was almost the size of her. She went to defend it, but was stopped by a vision of Silver, lying... dead on the ground. The divine fragment was telling her to go after Fayte and the others, she shook her head and gasped. "S-Silver?!" she yelled, and was struck by the blow and sent across the land. She stood up, and was still in shock, but for now she needed to defend her kingdom, only two beasts were left, the guards had the other one with Omotayo. "You come to my kingdom, and expect to win do you?" she said, the beast roared at her. She shook her head and saw that the beast was going to clap his hands inward at her to squeeze her, the beast ran towards her and held his hands out, bringing them in. She summoned two pole arms at either side of her and held them out, they ripped right through the beasts hands, making it roar and cringe in pain. She jumped up and punched the beast in the chest, sending into onto the ground. Jumping up again, she did a flip in the air and came down very heavily onto the beasts chest, winding it. The beast rolled on the ground in pain, Lunia stood smirking. "This finishes now," she said. She stood in a stance and closed her eyes, her hands started to shine a bright light as she kneeld onto the ground, placing her hands onto the ground. She focused and opened her eyes, bringing her hands up into the air. A massive column rose from the ground and went right through the beasts middle, it took a few minutes but the beast eventually died, turning into nothing but black dust. "Memoria... it must have something to do with these creatures..." she said. Looking around to see the last of the beasts had been taken care of, she looked at her guards and raised her hand. "This battle has been won, guards will return to their usual positions and you will be without your Queen for just a few days. I salute you my men, you are all deserving of your position and i am thankful to have you here. A ceremony will be held for all those dead tonight, please arrange this for me whilst i am gone." she said, all of her guards saluted to her and she did the same. She walked over to Omotayo and shook her head, "We have to go to Celarius, please..." she asked him. "Silver... i think she's dead." she added. .

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff