Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:59 pm
Katsu was closing in on the village, thankful he made that contract with that demonic psycho, Manda, before this, making it much easier to travel. His new leg was able to endure the last few days with only some shallow scratches, so he was fine, overall. He killed the mobs at the gates and forced his way to the Mizukage's Palace.
(Exit to Mizukage's Palace.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Kirigakure l A Rank l The Diviner of the Mist l Seki Reigan

Blade stepped through the path of the Mist. The people were not as disorganized here as they were in Konoha. No it seems Luo was doing a well enough job to keep things under control. Instead, Blade simply walked through and headed towards the Mizukage Palace to speak with leaders of the village.

Exit

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To discover myself, is to discover my enemy.

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand burst throughout he gates, sprinting as fast as he could. He had just looked the shinobi human equivalent of death in the face and got away unscathed. That didn't matter now, but he needed to find Jedi to relay his information that he had acquired. With a quick reference of a map, he decided the most plausible place for Jedi to be and set out to speak with him.

|| Chuunin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture

Chakra Points: Chuunin - 443
Bonus: Hachibi, 11 Month Bonus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 pm
ɮϕӷμɱϕ ɪɠαɀαɮαӷμ
I am fierce like
Silent like falling
I am the very thing you fear
I'm your 暗殺者

ι αм α sєrvαит of мy мorαlιтy
тhus ι shαll тolєrαтє αll buт тhαт which ιs єvιl

xxKirigakure RoguexxxxChuuninxxxxNinjutsuxxxx

兇漢═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═兇漢

The white haired assassin followed suit, as his ally Armand appeared to be in a rush to reach his next destination. What is up with him, we had an encounter with a powerful group of shinobi and suddenly his attitude has appeared to have changed. Perhaps Armand had received information that Korumo had not...perhaps it was the opponent that they had nearly been faced against.

兇漢═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═兇漢

User Image

What I can assassinate you with:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

If you see a
You better run
For the falling
Will put an end to you

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 pm
Kasumi followed after the young shinobi, her speed easily able to catch up even though they got a head start.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 pm
iThe Luna Diviner
User ImageBladeHakemoto

Blade dashed through the Mist, watching Korumo Armand and a new woman through the village. If she was following Korumo and Armand, then that meant that he didn't have to worry. Blade exit the Mist and headed towards the docks.

Exit

iThe Luna Diviner

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To discover myself, is to discover my enemy.

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand made it to the gates, filled out any paperwork needed, and left with a wave to the guards. Mist was nice for a change, but he was needed elsewhere and Mist certainly didn't have any hold on him.

|| Chuunin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture

Chakra Points: Chuunin - 443
Bonus: Hachibi, 11 Month Bonus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 am
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Weapons
User Image

Ryo slowly made his way down the path to the village. "Damn, whats up with all this fog?" He growled to himself as he pushed onward. "I can barely see my hand in front of my face." Eventually a stray rock crossed his path and Ryo tripped over and fell flat on his face. "Ugh, so uncool." Ryo groaned and pushed himself back up on his feet.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 am
User ImageBladeHakemoto

Blade leapt from his position in his tree branch, pushing with his legs as hard as he could. Sweat dripping from his entire body as he spun it in mid air and landed directly in front of the young man. His body slammed hard against the ground, mud kicking upwards as he landed on one knee before he stood upright. The weights really were bearing down on him, taking its effects. Had the young man not tripped he would have never caught up due to his lack in speed at the moment. All of this was to train his body while his clones learned style techniques. "It's part of the Mist Village...it takes a lot to train the eyes to be able to pierce through the Mist. IT is why the secrets of the Mist are kept so tight, why people fear what is held within...blood," Blade stated as he folded his arms across his chest. Even this simple move was a struggle for him. "I'm joking," he stated in a cold and monotone voice. He wasn't as good with jokes as his brother Axel, any attempts at being funny usually failed due to his sadistic sense of humor. He was the calm and strategic one out of the two. "Who are you and why have you come to Mist?" Blade asked. Of course he was not aware that this was the shinobi Lady Kairi had told him and Axel about.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 am
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo rubbed his eyes to help him better adjust to the mist and look at Blade, the shinobi with a bad sense of humor. "Oh, uhhh my name is Ryo Loki." The blonde ninja respectfully introduced himself. "I was told by Kairi to come here for training some time ago. So here I am." He then sighed, judging that this new guy wasn't a threat. "But it looks like I might be waiting for a while. I just saw her being help up by Kleine at the Rain Village Gates."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am
User ImageBladeHakemoto

"She's being held up by Kleine?" Blade sighed as he figured this would happen. However her orders were quite clear as to not interfere with her battle. However, he no longer follows Kairi, he follows the Mizukage. He would have to tell Luo about what is happening in Rain, then proceed to set the next course of action. Blade performed a single seal, dispersing each and every clone he had spread out through Water Country. His patrol was done, and he would attain the knowledge of each and every one of the clones and their skills. Closing his eyes, the information going through his brain almost overloaded it, skills, techniques, formulas, theories, pressure points, the human body, all of this loaded into his mind. Had he not been a proficient enough shinobi already it could have been dangerous for him to create so many shadow clones. "Ah yes, you are of Fenrir. I must say, Fenrir was not too popular in Kirigakure back in his day, but to be biased of someone's heritage is ignorance. I will train you because it was Lady Kairi's wish for you to be train. But in order for me to do that, I need to know everything that you are capable off...your rank, your profession, your elements, and what you know so far. Teaching you the basics when you already know them is merely a waste of time," Blade explained as he performed a series of seals, creating yet another shadow clone. This one proceeded to head towards the Mizukage's palace to speak with the Mizukage.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 am
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo's gaze turned downward. Especially here, there was a distaste for the brother he held in such high esteem. Ryo chose to believe that it was because they did not understand Fenrir's ultimate goal, but then again chose not to tell anyone about it for fear of them hating him even more for it. "My brother was strength personified. So to will I be for justice." Ryo looked up at the man who volunteered to teach him. "Train me and I'll make up for the wrongs my brother did to this village. I am a chuunin, my elements are Katon and Raiton, and while I can learn just about anything my current profession lies in weapon mastery. Oh," Ryo formed a few hand seals to activate his byakugan eyes. "And I am a rogue of the Hyuuga family, as well as the carrier for some strange power Kleine mentioned I possessed." Even as he said it, a demonic red chakra seemed to glow around his body. Ryo, however, didn't seem to notice. "Still don't quite know what he meant by that but if you're going to be training me it might be worth mentioning. Ah!" The blonde shinobi stumbled back. With his byakugan activated, he could see clean through all of the mist in the area. "I-I can see everything. Why didn't I activate this sooner!?" Ryo thumped himself on the side of his head. Of course if he'd remembered his byakugan he could've saved himself a lot of embarrassing trips and falls as he navigated himself down the misty path.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto

"I can not doubt that your brother was indeed strength personified. I never met him, I was originally from the Grass Village and we were mostly a village that never involved itself with the problems of the world. However, Fenrir's strength reached even our ears," Blade said as he decided this would the place to train. Blade had to continue his mission in patrolling the gates and Water Country, so he might as well train Ryo from here. "A rogue of the Hyuuga clan...and a power that Kleine mentioned you possessed?" Blade asked curiously as his eyebrow perked up upon seeing the glow of demonic red chakra. This feeling was the same when he fought and trained Armand who was the holder of the eight tailed beast. But the only person who would know for sure would be Axel. "My brother Axel should be returning soon, he's a sensor ninja, and a good one at that. I'm sure he'll be able to diagnose you and see just exactly what kind of power you possess," Blade explained. If it indeed was a demon that was dwelling inside of him, Axel would be able to tell if there was and what chakra power it held within. "As for your training, we should then commence in weapon styles. But what should I teach you...maybe the Grass sword style might fit with your byakugan? Or if you possess a great sword, I can teach you how to wield it? Or maybe you would like to emphasize on wielding multiple swords at once? Or the Rain's style of fighting emphasizes on the ability to take damage and still continue fighting...so many choices," Blade said as he rubbed his chin, trying to figure out what the best sword style for him to learn would be.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo shrugged at the mention of a sensor ninja. Despite being told about this great power he had hidden within himself, Ryo was surprisingly complacent about it. He was just the type to never really go for something until he was sure about it, and hidden powers didn't sound very concrete to him. The young shinobi crossed his arms over his chest and listened to the man go on about sword styles. At several points he tried opening him mouth, or speaking up, only to get cut out as Blade continued explaining the different choices. When he finally finished, Ryo was scratching the back of his head. "Uhh well, I actually prefer nunchucks." Ryo grinned and reached under his back to suddenly whip out a pair of fiery-hot red nunchucks, with a black dragon symbol on each stick to give it a neat look. "I like 'em. They're cool. And-AND I've trained in a couple stages with them already." Ryo smirked and proceeded to whip the nunchucks around his body to show off his expertise. As usual though, it only ended with him whacking himself upside the head. "Heh heh, well like I said it was only a couple stages." He laughed through the pain while he rubbed the newest bump on his thick head. "If I had to choose a sword-style though, I guess I'd go with a Rain village style. I grew up there, so I'm a little familiar with their weapon styles already."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:29 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto

"Yeah I see that..." Blade sighed. This boy reminded him a lot like his brother, thick headed and brash. But he seemed to have good intentions, so Blade would help him out by continuing his training. Turning around without saying anything, Blade walked down the path of Kiri for a couple of feet until there was a distance of twenty yards between the two. Turning back around, Blade cracked his fingers as he bore a sadistic grin on the boy's face. "Well my philosophy when it comes to training is "Trial by Fire". It is a test of one's ability especially under pressure. I think its the only way for one to truly grow. So if you're good, then you'll live...if you fail you die. Its simple really," Blade said, his voice held an unerving calmness to it as if he spoke of death all the time. Removing several kunais from his pack, Blade took a single step forward, five kunais sailing straight for Ryo. Taking a second step forward, Blade reached into his back and threw five more kunais at Ryo. Finally, Blade spun around as he took a third and final step forward. Bringing his kunais around with him, Blade launched a third wave that was now heading straight for Ryo. Now the question was could Ryo use those nunchucks to reppel his attack.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces