Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:40 pm
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

[I'm gonna go back to Cloud for now. @__________________@;]

He left.

XXXX

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito was just about to begin to speak until Akira had turned to him and asked him something. "Please state you business with me Akira?" Raito asked while in the cornor of his eye he saw the Raikage leaving.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:50 am
Tavian noticed he was being ignored by all of the other business the Hokage had to attend to, so he left, with a sigh.
"Nevermind."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:41 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Would you mind taking over as the Temporary Kage while I go take care of some buisness with the new Mizukage?" He asked as he looked towards Raito's direction.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi assumed his business was over and nodded to Akira,"In two years, Akira-domo..." The Uchiha child looked at the girl and gave a friendly smile,"As with you... please be patient. In two years time when I return your friend will be back with you."He said softly before the child looked back over to Raito,"Oji-sama! You won't recognize your nephew when I return!" The Uchiha pipped brightly before the clone's chakra ran to it's point and poofed. Sending all its memories and recollection of what happened back to it's owner.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 am
Raito nodded slightly "Indeed I will". Suddenly hearing Yumi's clone shout at him Raito looked past Akira and smiled at the boy before making his way through the window and into the office.

((I will be on my phone's internet most of the time but ill still be on it just takes more time to reply.))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:55 am
Yokai appeared in a window smiling. He saw Raito and said, "Well, long time no see old friend." He entered the room, his dragon laying on his head and his dog resting on his shoulder. He carried both his katanas on his waist.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira looked as Yokai walked in. 'This is perfect.' Akira thought to himself as he stood up and walked to the front of the desk. "Ok, until then Yumi. Now, mimi, I would take you with me, but I shall be taking Cassandra. I need you to watch your niece while we are away. Maybe train her abit as she has just became a shinobi and needs to learn the basics." He said as he then looked to Yokai. "Long time, and your timing cannot be any better. I need to ask something of you." Akira said as being that Yokai was also of the same clan as Miwaka, he could possible show her so clan techniques he could not while he was training her.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 am
"oh..." said miwata sadly "well, maybe next time?" she asked hopefully  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 am
Kunesume2
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira looked as Yokai walked in. 'This is perfect.' Akira thought to himself as he stood up and walked to the front of the desk. "Ok, until then Yumi. Now, mimi, I would take you with me, but I shall be taking Cassandra. I need you to watch your niece while we are away. Maybe train her abit as she has just became a shinobi and needs to learn the basics." He said as he then looked to Yokai. "Long time, and your timing cannot be any better. I need to ask something of you." Akira said as being that Yokai was also of the same clan as Miwaka, he could possible show her so clan techniques he could not while he was training her.

(wait what? What clan is Miwata in? )

Yokai looked at Akira and said, "Wow... your the hokage. Niceee... and what do you need?" Yokai sat down on a chair, exhuasted from runnning all the way from Cloud. It took him a few days, and he rested only twice. Yokai hoped what Akira needed was not tiring.  

Dripples

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 pm

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito walked up to Yokai and sat next to him in a slump "And right now im temp Hokage for the second time. You can tell who's next in line" Raito said, winking to give more emphasis.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:07 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira laughed. "Well, i guess you haven't heard. I was voted in by popular vote of the village. You know how it can be, i didn't have a choice." He laughed. "But, it did allow me to figure out somethings as, i am not sure you notice the gate, but it is now made out of living metal. There is alot of things you need to be caught up on, but sadly I am currently pressed for time. O, and this is my little sister, Miwata, I call her Mimi. Of course, she isn't my real sister, but I adopted her into my family and care. She is an animal tamer and needs to learn the traits of her clan, though without the skills of the Inuzuka clan, she was still able to make it to Chunnin via my training...of course." Akira said boosting his talent and nack for teaching. "She has a long and dangerous journey in front of her, but atlas, I don't have the skills to teach her that of which her clanmates can. Which makes your timing perfect, could you show her the ropes?"

[[You are of the Inuzuka clan right?]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:11 am

User Image

Raito got up out of the chair and did a hansign "Kage bushin no jutsu" In a poof of smoke appeared a kage bushin clone. Raito noded before he left the building and the kage bushin went to a chair and sat down.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 pm
Yokai smiled and said, "of course. Anything for an old friend." He looked at Miwata, "Where is your partner(s)?"  

Dripples

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games